Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

Myumi @ 269 Canterbury Rd.

Hi People,

Jenny’s (La Zorrita Gorda)
    269 Canterbury Rd.
    Canterbury
    02 9787 2657

This is a review of Myumi.

Before I get into the review I need to give you a bit of a context for it. Recently my nephew Efrem Zimbalist Farquar and I were discussing the sex industry. As usual Farquar was pontificating, in a knowing manner, about something he actually knows nothing about. In this case Farquar was lecturing on the topic of ‘The Sex Industry in the World of Farquar’. It is his assertion that when you get right down to it the sex industry is exactly like any other business. He went on to say how it is covered by supply and demand and what the market will bear.

After listening to this for what seemed like an eternity I thought it was time Old Seagal brought this young whippersnapper back to earth. ‘Mate it is nothing like the real business world’.

Now, imagine for a moment that you are reading one of those Harvey Norman inserts in the paper. It states there is a sale in the latest plasma and lcd TV’s that are 20% reduced. You call the nearest Harvey Norman and the bloke on the other end says “Yep, we’ve got all the screen sizes and makes like Sony, Panasonic, LG and Samsung”. Great! You tell him you will be there in the next 10 minutes. You arrive and find in the showroom a lone 30 year old, 18” cathode-ray AWA analogue set. Then the following exchange occurs with you and Dipshit the salesman.

You: You told me you had the latest sets.
    Dipshit; All sold out.
    You: In 10 minute?
    Dipshit; That’s correct. Don’t you believe me?
    You: Of course I do. Does this one pick of a digital signal?
    Dipshit; Fuck no!
    You: Great. I’ll take it.

Unless you are a total moron and imbecile, I don’t this sort of marking exercise will work on you.

BUT in the sex industry it takes place all the time. Read the scenario below.

You look at The Telegraph adult section and see an ad for a new brothel called Fuck Heaven. The ad says they have 15 hotties between the age of 18-21 on each shift. You call out there and a semi-understandable Asian woman’s voice answers, “Fuck Heaven I help you?’, she says. You enquire and yes they have those 15 hotties just waiting to turn your shithouse life into bliss.

You arrive 10 minutes later and the receptionist Shifty Lisa says, “Only one girl available. You wait”.

So you sit on a wooden bench looking at a bullet holed wall and wonder ‘How the shit can this be a new place?’

Then Dumpling walks in. Dumpling is a Cauc, well into her early 60’s, who looks like she’s been in training to replace the Pillsbury Doughboy. She’s covered in tatts on arms and legs and a cigarette is dangling from her lips. She looks due for her 40,000 fuck service. The following conversation ensues;

Dumpling; What the fuck are you looking for?
    You; I think sex.
    Dumpling: Well, I didn’t think you came here to suck eggs.
    You: Yea I came for sex.
    Dumpling: (Blowing smoke in your face) Better book 90 min.
    You: Why?
    Dumpling: Because the first 30 minutes is me telling you what I don’t do Bozo.
    You; And?
    Dumpling: The next 60 min. will be me doing none of it.
    You: Ok.

She leaves and Shifty Lisa returns.

Shifty Lisa: Which girl you want?
    You: I’ll take Dumpling for 90 min.

Even those of us really experienced punters will sometimes do the above. Admit it, we have all paid for sex with women that if we met them in ANY another context we would not touch with a barge pole. We could walk but didn’t and after the dirty deed was done didn’t even bother to complain. Why? Because if we did we’d have the following conversation with Shifty Lisa:

You: Dumpling wasn’t worth a cracker. I want my money back.
    Shifty Lisa: Give back the fuck and I’ll give back yer dough.
    You; Are you gonna give me trouble sister?
    Shifty Lisa: (tilting her head toward the door) Do you want to deal with old Igor?
    You; You look and see a bloke who would scare the shit out of Mike Tyson.)
    Shifty Lisa: Igor will be happy to rearrange your brains for you.

You leave.

This bring us to 269 Canterbury Rd and Jenny (La Zorrita Gorda = The Little Fat Fox).
    Anyway, I came in and she said all the girls would be busy for at least 30 minutes and I could wait. Now folks if you have ever been to 269 you will know it is not very discreet outside or in. By the way, on the outside they have a camera hooked up to a cathode-ray monitor in the waiting room and the only thing you can see is the top of the punters head who rings the bell. What the hell is the point of that?

Again, anyway, I don’t like sitting around with a bunch of other lowlifes and we’re all wondering if we are better than the other guy or if we look and are pathetic losers like they are. So, I told La Zorrita Gorda I would move on and she announced she had a young hottie in the back who is 20, a new girl and had just arrived. Thank God I took my blood pressure medication as I got all hot and bothered.

La Zorrita Gorda led me upstairs to the front room and told me Myumi would be there soon.
    After about 5 minutes Myumi arrived.

While the name Myumi sounds Japanese, she is 100% PRC. She was wearing her street clothes, and did look attractive

BUT

She was mid to late 30’s, about a size 8. B cups, trimmed pussy, sexy lips and ABOUT 35 YEARS OLD. (Damn that La Zorrita Gorda. May she roast in hell!)

Steve: Hi Myumi. I am Steven.
    Myumi: Hi Steven.
    Steven: How long have you worked here Myumi?
    Myumi: Forever.

Myumi was good value. She was sexy, affectionate with dfk and does a very good bbj. With the dom on I enjoyed cowgirl, mish and doggie.

Myumi seems a girl who would get better with each visit so I may see her again.

Still, as I walked out the door I had the distinct feeling I had just purchased an AWA cathode-ray TV that does not pick up digital stations.

Until next time when I write about my triple with Tina, Paddy and Amy at Red Sunset.

Steven

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Love your way of putting things Steven well done but I wont be rushing down to canterbury road anytime soon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Steven my friend where else are u venturing these days?? Find any new value punt??

Banned
    I've never been to that shop ... and now I never will. Thanks for the enlightenment !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Steven my friend where else are u venturing these days?? Find any new value punt??
    He has quit the punter life and went on to pursue his passion writing novel

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I miss Steven our old friend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was great. I wish there were more ARs like this 🤣

I recently warned another punter about the dingy shops around Campsie and Canterbury. Unless you want to fuck an ugly cougar or catch an undiscovered disease. Go elsewhere.

Arguably one of the worst areas to punt in around Sydney. But it is cheap. That's the only up side.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok the motive of pushing this thread up is??

People don't reply to a post almost ten years old is....������

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I miss Steven also he was my hero!!!!