Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bodycare Fortitude Valley - possible change of direction?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bodycare Fortitude Valley - possible change of direction?

I have visited this place a few times on and off over the last 3 years, before and after the management change. It was always expensive and pretty much legit, even to the point of the little towel over your wang. The Indian girl used to do a lot of touching, but nothing more, and she went with the change of management. New owners appear to be Asian, and all the ML's are too, but the prices have dropped to $75 for the hour. First time I visited it was a Korean girl who gave a straight up vigorous sports massage with no funny business. Second was a Taiwanese girl with relaxation massage again straight. Didn't go back for a couple of months until last week. Booked for two hours $140, and got a Thai girl, cute but not pretty and tiny. It was a good massage you can tell she has been trained and I had a sore back so I asked for the hard thai massage with half an hour of soft at the end to relax. She is a lot more free with her hands than the previous girls I had there and when I rolled over no towel! She got me hard, but went no further, and as it was my first time with her I didn't ask. I did notice however all the strictly massage only signs are gone, so I'm wondering if they're subtly changing focus...
    Maybe I'll ask next time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds like all the signs are there for a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Drudeboy View Post
    when I rolled over no towel! She did a lot of inner thigh and lower abdomen and touched by balls with almost every stroke in the area. She got me hard, but went no further, and as it was my first time with her I didn't ask.
    I think you may have missed out big time there brother, how hard it is just to ask if happy ending is available ??

If my naked cock is rock hard facing her, you bet I will ask, well, there is no penalty in asking, right, worst case, will be a no, absolutely not, so at least you wont waste your time with the same ML next visit. or she could have said, not today but may be on your next visit, then at least there is hope and I will book her again ASAP! and then the best case scenario, happy happy happy !!

Cheers

ps. you noticed any tissue boxes in the room ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;153852]If my naked cock is rock hard facing her[QUOTE]

No wants to fucking hear that...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seeing as I'd been there half a dozen times with no luck, I didn't have any extra cash if there was a positve answer. Some ML's want to massage you several times first before they make the offer too, especially if they want to keep straight custom as well. If a place is purely rnt, word gets around quickly and this place was an 'infamous' bathhouse back in the Joh days, so maybe they're being discrete about it. Sometimes patience is a virtue!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not trying to be a stickler here, but maybe it is not a good idea to mention things like this if they are trying to be a legit only massage business because now every second person will go in there and ask for a HJ. I know most are nice about asking, but there are many tools out there that have little respect for the girls, and may now expect the extra service and could upset the ML's with their responce when they are told no. I'm sure the girls working there don't need to be constantly hounded for extra services if they don't offer it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    there is no penalty in asking, right, worst case, will be a no.
    Not sure about this. There was a law about soliciting which works both ways, that is punter and provider asking. A HJ is classed as a sexual service, so if you ask, that maybe considered as soliciting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    Not sure about this. There was a law about soliciting which works both ways, that is punter and provider asking. A HJ is classed as a sexual service, so if you ask, that maybe considered as soliciting.
    You are right. It is illegal to offer, or ask for, any illegal service or act. I would hope you would be pretty safe that a shop isn't an undercover police sting though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    what if we do an FJ (finger job) to the girl, will it be deemed illegal?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went back tonight and this time I can say patience has its own rewards 😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i thot people says there is nothing extra on offer???

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...rtitube-Valley

Banned
    Can anyone back this up ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just out. Pretty much same experience as OP. Will try once more next week

Banned
    Call and just asked said no....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Call and just asked said no....
    I ask you marc; you must have 2 dicks. You can't get that stupid playing with one dick!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn't ask, wasn't offered, but maybe because I always take a long session 90 min+, this time I got looked after. But you have to be patient and willing to go home empty handed. The best girl I ever had (another shop) it took several months before anything happened, and I'm not aware of her doing it for just anyone.

Banned
    Dude I'm not blowing my money on the hope that I may or may not get tug with with the rub . Waste of time and money .

I know asking over the phone is a huge no because cops call them hoping to caught them out but I'm not going there unless I'm 100% sure. And all you guts were giving mixed story's . So meh .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Dude I'm not blowing my money on the hope that I may or may not get tug with with the rub . Waste of time and money .

I know asking over the phone is a huge no because cops call them hoping to caught them out but I'm not going there unless I'm 100% sure. And all you guts were giving mixed story's . So meh .
    can i ask how many shops you have called and asked and got a yes over the phone ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited on Sunday. Asked for extras and was turned down. There was tissues in the room which led me to ask. The girl at reception was hot, ML less so. I guess I will have to be patient. It was a good massage, and much better experience that my last visit here (over a year ago).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Popped in on Wednesday for the third time. Damage bill pretty high. PM me for details

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast