as written in current Miso thread...

...I picked Tina based on her rack, she was probably the eldest of the group, claiming 26, which is believable, except for just under the eyes.
Tina put on a great performance, similar to Kim of past visits, but not as PSE, more like a girl who knows what we wants. She encouraged plenty of touching, no pussy play, and firmly guided my hands all over her body, but didn't mind when I took my own track. Good CBJ which was hard to concentrate on from all the touching, and she had spun around for a 69 view. We got on well, we she let me take a few liberties when she got into it, but I don't think it would normally be on the menu.

When we got down she made all the moves, sideways first, then the best reverse cowgirl I've had, with a little bit of purposeful choking from her via her shoulder. She felt like she may have been building to something real so I took her mish to give her a decent length and massage her g spot, just as the phone rang. 30 minutes went too quick with this girl. She let me finish in doggie, which she took quite well, but still firm. Perfect.

Sitting here writing this is making me think about going back again! This time for 45, unless you're expecting a massage.

Poonda