Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting experience - Star Massage Spring Hill

Junior Member(有D料到)

Interesting experience - Star Massage Spring Hill

I woke up with a sore right shoulder this morning, so I went to Star Massage near Central Station.

The massage was good (powder rather than oil which I prefer), and the ML worked hard on my sore spots, even without me asking her to. About 3/4 way through she got me to turn over, and for the front she went very soft and her hands were getting pretty close to the junior.

I thought I was going to get lucky, but nothing was happening. Then she tells me, "5 minutes left, sir". So obviously I popped the question, but her answer was, "sorry we don't. But you can do it yourself while I massage".

Has anyone heard that one before? I've been to a few massage joints, but this was the first I've heard of the like.

I went for a massage and I got a rather good one, so I'm not complaining, but thought I'd ask the folks here if they've come across that question.

I wonder if this members card I was given is a clue...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    that's typical Star as many here would testify. I think it's company policy. Of course like any policy there are exceptions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So do people actually "help themselves" during the massage? I didn't have the guts to do so...

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah. I used to go there a bit before they put up the price. Probably been more than a year since I have been. When they do the tackle tickle and you turn over and are ready to go, if they are not going to do it, I sure as hell aren't going to leave myself hanging. As stated, there are exceptions to the rule though. The girls don't bat an eye and will clean you up after.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    sometimes I do that and so do some of the girls ......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When you turn over, at what stage do you decide that you have to self-help, rather than her giving you a hand?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kho207bob View Post
    When you turn over, at what stage do you decide that you have to self-help, rather than her giving you a hand?
    Mate, I just sent you a PM, cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've also been there a few times and had the same response, can anyone give pointers? Many thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for everyone's comment. I'll pop back next week and try out this "self-serve".

You never know, I might even enjoy it more than FS!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've tried the self service route once and will probably never do it again. Seems kinda counter productive. Granted you need not tip, and you might still get a good grope of the ML but really, if i wanted to self-serve I'd rather do it in the privacy of my own home. Feels strange having someone watching you while you fap off. Maybe if you're an exhibitionist and gets off on that kind of stuff... =p

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    what about being a spectator watching the girl doing it ... I bet you'll be more comfortable

Junior Member(有D料到)
    are there extra charges for DIY? coz, things would be everywhere
    have they got free shower facility?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiroo View Post
    are there extra charges for DIY? coz, things would be everywhere
    have they got free shower facility?
    No extra charge, yes they got shower at both shops ... If you want more details PM me, cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last time I was here the ml moved my hand on to it I said no thanks lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Butler

Your it or her it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry10 View Post
    Hi Butler
    Your it or her it?
    Surely you wouldn't say no if it was her "it"!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It may have been a spiny blowfish, in which case I would have politely declined too...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol of course not, but not going to do it myself in front of anyone, but I must admit this place can be very frustrating at times,some will play with your tackle and then leave you, Sir I am going to get hot towel now.had some crazy experience in this shops lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I popped back today to try out this self-help thing, and was actually looking forward to see how much I'd enjoy it, but didn't need to this time round...

Must be Murphy's Law!

BTW I tipped the ML $50, and she seemed very surprised. What's the standard?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast