Thread: REMI Pretty Japanese girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

REMI Pretty Japanese girl

Person's Name : REMI
    Establishment : GINZA
    Date of Visit : Friday 30/11/2012
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : mobile 0406 093 971, 0406239985 Wynyard area, http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopH...productId=2097
    Hours of Business : 10:00 am to 10:00pm Mon - Sat
    Rates : $100 per 30 min, $130 per 45 min, $160 per hour
    Size/shape : 152cm, slim, pretty, A+ cup with small young nipples, long hair, nice legs. Attractive girl-next-door look with multiple tattoos on her back. Completely shaved.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese, reasonable English skills
    Services Provided : CBJ (my choice), DATY, light fingering, some very light kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Very young, tiny, not very experienced and would require a longer session. Very pleasant personality and attractive.

Posted on other sites too.

My experience/comments:

As I sit down to write up my report on this morning’s session I had to check the calendar to verify that it was really Fridy 30th rather than Friday 13th. The reason for this will be evident from my report.

Had texted Wilson to check which of his Japanese girls were working on Friday morning and found that REMi was the only one so book my standard hour with her.

Caught the train in so that I would arrive in plenty of time and slowly walked to the site and sent a text that I was outside. Waited outside for the return text and about the same time a tall attractive Asian girl arrived at the door and then moved away to listen to her music. After a while the I pressed the buzzer and the cleaner whom I had seen in previous visits saw me and let me into the building to wait inside as the temperature had already started to rise in the city. Soon after the pretty young receptionist arrived who also recognised me and came in with the said tall Asian girl who, I assume, was Eli and we all went up in the lift.

As the apartment had been closed all night it was rather warm in the room, paid the money for the hour and awaited the arrival of Remi. The AC had been turned on but it took a while to cool down. Remi came in said Hello and gave me a towel to go and shower then came back to Remi in her pink outfit and she told me to lie down on the bed and proceeded to take her clothes off and joined me.

I had read the reports of Tiger, altgourami, fli and Boater’s reports so realised I would need to put in a lot of work as she was young and not terribly experienced so it was not going to be like a session with Chika or Prada. I also realised we were all a bit stressed what with the hot weather, rush and warm room so decided to devote a lot of time to just talking and getting to know each other which seemed to work for others so why not for me?

After about 20 minutes of talking I thought I should make a bit of a move so started to gently stroke her skin and kiss her on the face and lips but that evoked little response at all. I persisted a while but it became evident that she was not really interested in that so began to stroke her nipples while she stoked my arms gently. Remi then sat up and turned to start to lick and kiss my nipples and then she started to move down to commence a BJ but I asked her to come back up and try kissing again but it gave the same result.

So I decided I better go down for some DATY and she had no problem with that but is obviously not one to respond to that quickly but there were some reactions which indicated that extended time at the Y could yield results. I slowly inserted my finger which she allowed but there was little reaction even with internal finger and external clitoral massage.

Time was running so I asked her to give me a CBJ but she had to work a lot at that as I was not that well aroused myself as I get a lot of enjoyment out of DFK and making the girl come. I would recommend she get a hair clip or a hair band for use during BJ as her hair kept dropping all over her face. Nevertheless she kept at it like a trooper until I got over the edge.

I must admit it was a bit of a blow to my ego as I usually can get most girls to orgasm without difficulty. Our chemistry was obviously incompatible or it was the luck of the draw. I cannot complain as a lot of the reports indicated it could be an effort.

The pretty receptionist asked about my experience so I told her it was an effort. Wish little Miss receptionist was on the menu, she looks lovely.

There are still a lot of other beauties to sample at Ginza so need to keep going, but it is very tempting to re-book Chika and Prada who are proven masters.

Then on the way back in the train I had the misfortune to catch an unairconditioned train which had a cabin temperature close to 35 deg Celsius.

Bill,
    You are not alone, remi is very disinterested today and I had similar experience. She didn't like DFK and makes it hard to get the mood going. I kissed her breasts and it was nice and soft, fingered her and got some reaction but it was short lived.
    She then have me a nice cat bath and to my surprise she can play with my nipple very well, it was better than others, then followed by bbbj but lacks a bit of skill. We have done mission and then doggie at end. But it was kind of dry. Tiger's report was so good but I did not get that experience,, need to put in a bit more work.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Bill, I was thinking you would have a challenge with Remi, reading Tigers report and your Ar has convinced me she can be hot and cold.
    We can probably blame the heat, but I can understand how frustrating it can get when you expect more but recv less.
    Thanks for being honest and yes at least there are the "others"

Was the pretty receptionist Yuki or has Wilson employed a youngling

Also were you at kent st, is it still used ?

Shop Owner
    Sorry guys, Because Today this whole building dont have air-con, toooooo hot,
    We decide to close tmr, too hot, girls cant provide 100% good service,
    Sorry about the inconvenience.
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Garfield you are right Remi does play nicely with your nipples. I am sure that the combination of things like the heat etc as well as the age difference must have affect everyone, me included.

Wilson is correct to temporarily close is correct as it is going to be hot and humid for a while and that would be unbearable as it is not even cooling off overnight even if the windows were left wide open.

Wilson no idea of the name of the pretty young receptionist, lovely personality and a real doll, even though I have difficulty understanding her as my hearing is not 100%. She would be early 20s I think although as a "henna gaijin" I find it impossible to estimate accurately the ages of Asian girls and I did not ask her either.

PS I felt a bit guilty writing the report as I am sure that everything was against us and It was probably my fault and not Remi.

Recommend with Remi trying to make her smile and laugh at the start

Bill: Don't be too hard on yourself. What didn't work is just as important to know as what did.

Boater

No, Don't feel Guilty bill, it was a honest account-i wouldn't be able to perform with this extreme heat
    Things can break down very quickly
    Imagine, these girls have to be performing for up to 10 hrs on any given day depending on their shifts.
    The heat can really be debilitating- siting here typing this on my computer today is difficult - need to go to the other
    room with AC.

Don't worry we all love Remi !!!

Boater - noted

I think that's a excellent way to break the ice with any of the Girls
    Don't forget, they would be anxious and nervous meeting a new person, not knowing how they are going to be treated-
    Smile, laugh, and exude warmth -that is the key..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Boater - noted

I think that's a excellent way to break the ice with any of the Girls
    Don't forget, they would be anxious and nervous meeting a new person, not knowing how they are going to be treated-
    Smile, laugh, and exude warmth -that is the key..
    True. Only problem is if you find the girl physically unattractive. That's happened to me twice recently. I'm not going to name names on a public forum because its entirely subjective. PM me if you want.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy07 View Post
    True. Only problem is if you find the girl physically unattractive. That's happened to me twice recently.
    Now you know how the girls feel. They face this problem every single day!
    Its amazing that they still give the great service they do.
    We should treasure the wonderful WLs we have here in Sydney.

Banned
    Bill, it sounds as though this was a cherry-popping session. Nice work. Great report. I also read TheTiger's report ... like a fuckin' encyclopedia on psychology !!!