Thread: Must avoid Katie at Juliet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Must avoid Katie at Juliet

Hi Bro

Just come back from Juliet and I must say this is the worst experience I ever had. Massage was above average but when get to the most important part....NO you cannot touch my nipple ....NO can not touch my pussy....wtf....it's the reason why I want to go there......Katie at Juliet must avoid.

Banned
    Sounds like a place to avoid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvkdoll View Post
    Hi Bro

Just come back from Juliet and I must say this is the worst experience I ever had. Massage was above average but when get to the most important part....NO you cannot touch my nipple ....NO can not touch my pussy....wtf....it's the reason why I want to go there......Katie at Juliet must avoid.
    When walking out you need to walk past reception. Usually they will ask how everything went. What did they say when you told them what happened?

For this type of establishment, they recruit many inexperience girls who are not really into it. You are better off with other establishment that offers proper RNT.

its all luck when u go to romeo, juliet, m8, midas. sometimes u get great ML that allows u to touch but most of the time u dont. but i find i get luckier at romeo and juliet then the others.

when i found one thats to my liking i generally stay with that one for awhile to open her up more.

if its the same katie as a while ago, that would be weird since a few of my friend saw her and it was all fine. but never know maybe a new one
    We all die eventually.... so ..... LETS GO OUT WITH A BANG!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the tips. I been to there before and some of the girl do provide good service like Ashley and Brandy. But this girl Katie is in the wrong field of work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She should quit if she doesn't like her work.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Sounds like this girl is in the wrong business better send her down to McDonalds.