Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brisbane- city

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brisbane- city

Hi punter team.
    I recent moved to Brisbane for study and have had a bit of time with massage and full on in chermside and geebung. These places are far away from my unit in the city.
    Anyone know of same places closer to town, or in the street of Brisbane? Queen Street or Edward?
    I've tried some places (above adult store Elizabeth street and near Orient hotel) no good there!
    Apologise for the English, Spanish I would be better.
    Thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had joy at Cloud 9 (CBD) and Star (Spring Hill, near Central).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kho207bob View Post
    I've had joy at Cloud 9 (CBD) and Star (Spring Hill, near Central).
    Where is Cloud 9?

You could try a place called Tantra in Mary Street. There is a place on Montague Rd, West End.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry, got a bit mixed up. Meant Soung Nuii in Adelaide St...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I recall reading somewhere on this forum that Tantra on Mary had gone legit ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup, they're pretty legit now. Their prices listed outside has dropped as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been there a couple of time to try and no-one ever answers the door, not a soul in sight - gone on holidays more like it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Soung Nui, is that the enlace at the back of the arcade, up the stairs? I've tried there maybe 5 time, never any luck. Can you PM what I have to do and who I have to see to get lucky there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had more joy at Soung Nui since they made it "appointment only". I think now they lock the door and you cant walk in without an appointment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Song nui is good. However like all the inner city shops it does depend on which girl you visit. It's more hush hush. The ones just outside the inner city i.e star have more consistent results. I'm working on the inner city shops as its closer to work and they are still cheaper ($40/60 max).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    Song nui is good. However like all the inner city shops it does depend on which girl you visit. It's more hush hush. The ones just outside the inner city i.e star have more consistent results. I'm working on the inner city shops as its closer to work and they are still cheaper ($40/60 max).
    Can you PM me a name, might save me a fortune

Banned
    Tant......best place for the fucking is south cross hotel......this is to be true

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard the southern cross is getting raided. Apparently someone tipped of the coppers..........

Banned
    Why raid Southern Cross. Only nice lady on holiday stay there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Then I guess no point to go there...how boring.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank79 View Post
    Tant......best place for the fucking is south cross hotel......this is to be true
    Hank, for God's sake please take off your profile picture. Surely you'll win more friends that way

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Hank, for God's sake please take off your profile picture. Surely you'll win more friends that way
    Brownwallby.......be kind!.....u lucky to be pump asian WL.....most scared of your colour......you must be nice guy then if is true!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    South cross? Why do I go there? Rang girl there before and had lying face at the door.
    Empty cunt, bad smell so I left. Cheaper to find ugly girl in bar get drunk and fuck in toilets!
    Bad advice hank!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tant View Post
    South cross? Why do I go there? Rang girl there before and had lying face at the door.
    Empty cunt, bad smell so I left. Cheaper to find ugly girl in bar get drunk and fuck in toilets!
    Bad advice hank!
    You must go to wrong room. Hank advice not wrong. Not any fault but own if you not be reading right number. Mick Aussie say you need learn counting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mick aussie View Post
    you must go to wrong room. Hank advice not wrong. Not any fault but own if you not be reading right number. Mick aussie say you need learn counting.
    ........ Stfu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast