Thread: New Hot Girl at Spring Hill

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New Hot Girl at Spring Hill

Just saw an ad on cracker today, went to try her out in a little studio at Spring Hill. Looks like a brand new studio apartment. She was so pretty, but one downside is her tits are only between B-C Cup, not very big.....apart from that, very satisfy with her service. btw, she speaks limited English

http://cracker.com.au/spring-hill-br...urn=1&pageno=8

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing!

Banned
    Expensive.....but good to review......can find girl for $120-130 include full service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank79 View Post
    Expensive.....but good to review......can find girl for $120-130 include full service.
    better value for service in $120 range.

Banned
    Aus Micky.......you stalker again!!!!! on forum.....every post I do you do.....try to give opinions u me to people.....haha

Check cracker!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hank/Mick

We know you are one person. Just save everyone's time and if you are going to comment just comment under one username. We aren't as stupid as you. You might have multiple personalities but they are all the same.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I smell a pimp

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    Hank/Mick

We know you are one person. Just save everyone's time and if you are going to comment just comment under one username. We aren't as stupid as you. You might have multiple personalities but they are all the same.
    I no hank, never meet hank ever. Just big horney white Aussie guy.

Haha. There is no way you are a white Aussie guy. Your English is terrible. Surely no-one's English can be that bad if they are "white Aussie guy" even if they were educated in our bad school system.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    Haha. There is no way you are a white Aussie guy. Your English is terrible. Surely no-one's English can be that bad if they are "white Aussie guy" even if they were educated in our bad school system.
    I bet you 5 free punt I big Aussie guy. All Aussie guy dumb.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Aussie View Post
    I bet you 5 free punt I big Aussie guy. All Aussie guy dumb.
    Say what?? Did you just call yourself dumb? Lmfao!!

Don't think you should use google translate anymore. What happened to your translator who wrote your ads? Oh wait, I forgot, you're not a pimp but a big dumb Aussie guy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji2 View Post
    Say what?? Did you just call yourself dumb? Lmfao!!

Don't think you should use google translate anymore. What happened to your translator who wrote your ads? Oh wait, I forgot, you're not a pimp but a big dumb Aussie guy
    Aussie like me dumb guy. Only just find Asian pussy. Dumb not fuck more Asian pussy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow I actually thought Google Translator worked alright, until I started reading some of these threads

Senior Member(無間使者)

Exclamation

I have seen plenty of asian and non-asian girls who offer very good service for less than $260/hr. I think this one is over priced.