Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yoyo - Simply Superb

Yoyo - Simply Superb

11 June 2012

Prologue :

Rainy public holiday Monday, the weather can't get shittier... I had rather solid plan for the night before that I won't go anywhere, just spending my time at home and stuck in front of my computer... Then again, little fella suddenly shout "to Taren Point, and no beyond!"... When the lower brain starts to take over, suddenly your proper brain malfunctioned, and boom.. on the way to Taren...

Before that, I sent message to Sophie to ask about the new girl, Mia. She replied "Ok, I book you at 1:20".. upsy daisy! the little fella won (again and again). Vroom-ed to Taren in about 20-25 minutes due to smooth traffic. Got off the car, then proceed to the venue. Greeted by Sophie, and I saw other two customers, which one of them I managed to find out as Mr. CommanderM (LOL hi). Sophie made mistake (she got a bit of cold), she thought that I talked about Eva (here we go). She apologized, and said Mia will be available from 2PM (30 minutes wait). -Shrug-... but then Sophie said something about Yoyo ("very nice body, you will like her").. I did pretty much good 'field survey' about the girls in Taren, but unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to spend the time with Yoyo. So I agreed, and took 1 hour session with Yoyo.

Main Report :

Proceeding to the 'chamber of love', quickly took shower, while speaking to little fella down there "You better perform good, not like the previous couple of sessions". Just as I finished shower, a beauty showed up, introducing herself as Yoyo... My first impression was very good, nice body, nice curves, and also big boobs! (not expert about boobs, but I'm quite convinced that it's been modded). A bit introduction of both sides, she commented of how good-looking I am (ooooh, stop it you ).

Then she told me to lie down on the bed, starting with hoooooooooot DFK. I should admit that she gave me different DFK compared to the other girls I've been with in 64 Taren (she climbed to my favourite already!). Followed by awesome catbath (sooooo slurpy!), then BBBJ. She spent about 5-7 minutes 'baking' the fella down there (which having a hard time of shaping up due to some 'handicraft' the night before ).. After that awesome BBBJ, I spent some minutes eating abalones ... She moaned, and twitched like crazy, and a bit "Oh my god, you so good!" (Whooa, chill lady ). After some 'munchy munchy', we proceeded to WoT, which she ride me like a rodeo (yes, a Rodeo), accompanied by a lot of DFK, touching from both of us, and yes, the moaning!

Afterwards, we moved to some mish & doggy... To my surprise, the fella maintain the erection (I admit that I'm quite a kissing person, so her moaning and DFK really turned me on). We spent a hot 10 minutes for the doggy, when I quite felt that she came a bit. I kept thrusting her with some variety of angles and depth.. After another 5 minutes, the engine felt like breaking down (DAMN YOU!!!!), so I calmly slowed down, and saying to her that it might be hard for me to climax in this session. She replied with a sweet smile, "It's ok~ You very good and nice person, you know?".. Because she was feeling hot (the heater, Sophie~) I told her that she could take shower while we were on break.

We chatted a bit after her shower, she kept apologizing about how much she sweated before, for which I replied "I don't mind, Yoyo... It somehow makes you look even sexier", and I meant it .. Again, another big smile, then the cherry pie suddenly went 'downstair' and giving me another step to heaven ... Very awesome BBBJ (again)... Her tongue is very naughty (proved by her DFK, BBBJ and the catbath)... Nearing my climax, I asked her "Come in mouth, okay?"... She replied "Ooooh, it's ok~~ No problem, special for you~".. Being said that, last step to heaven's door just passed!! I erupted in her mouth (intense one )...

Having few minutes left, we spent the rest of the time cuddling and talking to each other a bit... I kept complimenting how good looking she is, and how well she did for me... We giggled, laughed, and touching each other, followed by some hot DFKs (yes, plural) during our last minutes.. Finally, when we dressed up and finishing, I said "You made my legs so weak now", she just laughed and again, gave me a kiss on the cheek and lips, saying how she'll be pleased to see me again next time.

Epilogue:
    Nothing much, shaky legs during the drive back home... Totally because of her!! Hahaha...

Result :

Body : 9/10 (smoking hot!)
    Attitude : 10/10 (amazing company for both sex and chatting.. She speaks so-so English by the way, but I have no problem in understanding her)
    Service : 10/10 ( it was such an intense climax for me, and actually the best CIM I've got so far)
    Pocket Damage : $150 (1hr) + 20$ tip for the gorgeous Yoyo
    Chance of returning : HELL YEAH!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Nice report bro glad you had a good time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dude, it was a great pleasure to meet you. Yoyo is such a lovely girl and her tongue and body is full of sin - one of the naughtiest girls I have ever met.

I just got back from a 3 hour session with Eva. I am glad you had so much fun. I am sure we will run into each other again soon at 64 hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    Dude, it was a great pleasure to meet you. Yoyo is such a lovely girl and her tongue and body is full of sin - one of the naughtiest girls I have ever met.

I just got back from a 3 hour session with Eva. I am glad you had so much fun. I am sure we will run into each other again soon at 64 hehe...
    No objection for that, hahaha... Nice to meet you too, great to know fellow punters in person...
    Will make more reports sooner or later!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post

Do you have some of your friends joining during your 3 hours session??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Do you have some of your friends joining during your 3 hours session??
    Mate I do not know what you are on about. We were in the intro area and whilst we were waiting we talked. its normal to ask how you know about this place etc.

he told me who he was on syd99 - so being friendly I told him who I was on Syd99. at most we only had 3 sentences before he went in for his booking with Yoyo.

before that I never knew the guy. I just came out of my booking with Eva and needed to talk to Sophie about when Anna and other girls were next scheduled on roster.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How old is yoyo, from my experience for 64 they are mostly 28 or above

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And from all the experiences you've probably read on this forum they are all fantastic.....so why is her age, or any at 64 really relevant?

I'll say she's not 19 but she's not 39 either.

Shop Owner
    all I can say at this moment is Yoyo is very high in demand and we have a lot of happy customers and there are posts about her on our comments section on our website.

http://www.64alexander.com/1/post/20....html#comments

Quote:

"
    BigFella
    08/30/2011 13:29

This place puts the other local places to shame.

Sophie will always look after you, particularly if you are a regular. She rarely lets me down when recommending a girl.

My list of favourites keeps increasing:
    Barbie: great English, great all round GFE. Sucks like a Dyson, amazing!
    Cici: Great cowgirl bouncing action, WOW
    Yoyo: Sweet, quiet, shy, yet still great service. "

"
    Wilbur
    05/07/2012 08:08

Great website. It is fantastic to see pictures of real girls not fake models like on other websites. You can make an informed choice before you arrive. There are so many great looking girls it is hard to make a choice. The Comments section is really helpfull in making an informed decision. I can't wait to make my first visit. The website has convinced me to travel the 32KM to yor establishment."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does any bro knows if yoyo works somewhere else besides 64 since its so far for me to travel... Especially i live in the north shore and 64 takes like 1 hour to drive there...

Thanks bros

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    woodcock - PM sent to you.

cheers
    CMDR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    CommanderM,

Can you also pm me, I am very interested. Would be nice to also meet u

J

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Johnstar, I have sent you a PM also. cheers C

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Is Yoyo working today Monday 23rd or is this an old add for Saturday 21st?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    look at the ratio of her waist and breast ....

Like Like

Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    Thanks LW - Yoyo does work Mondays normally plus Tuesdays.

Yoyo the busty Princess of 64 Alexander is working TODAY 28th July 2012.

Please cum in and enjoy her BBBJ and lovely tits. very curvy and the nicest natural tits

Please call for our doubles special - any two girls. bookings essential!

Phone: 9524 1278
    open from 10am to 12 midnight
    http://www.64alexander.com
    http://magmodels.weebly.com/yoyo.html

That looks like a great set of tits, if only you are along Parramatta Road instead.............damn,

So many big busty girls in your shop..............

Good job
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    Commander, pls also PM me regarding Yoyo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yo commander, could you also pm me? Cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The same for me... too far to go. Only once a bluemoon.

CommanderM, would appreciate your PM. Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bros, I have PM'd you guys - good luck in your search for Yoyo's perfect pussy. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Yo commander, could you also pm me? Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by concorde View Post
    The same for me... too far to go. Only once a bluemoon.

CommanderM, would appreciate your PM. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast