Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensational Mimi with 36E Cup, Master of Erotic Skills, a Complete Package @Stanmore

Sensational Mimi with 36E Cup, Master of Erotic Skills, a Complete Package @Stanmore

When the AUS99 Admin set up this section, I must say I have reservations if I would ever utilize this facility, but after my session with Mimi today, I am glad that this section is here so that I can report everything without any hesitation of can I say this and that. Of course, I will repost this thread in the AR section minus a few details for all to share. Here we go:

And I want to change the style of the review a little bit as well :-

Date: Sunday 2 December 2012
    Time: Between 2pm and 6pm
    Shop: Coco's Paradise Massage @252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    Phone: 0470-380-834
    Cost: $40/30 min, $50/45 min, $60/60 min

Facilities: 5 fully enclosed rooms, 2 separate showers with toilets.
    Location: Rear lane access, ample off street parking, 10 min walk from Stanmore Station

Masseur: Mimi, 30's, size 8, 5' 4", all natural, full and firm perky shaped 36 E Cups, pointy and responsive nipples, excellent hand feel, no excess body fat, toned body, flat tummy and a bouncy tight bum, fully shaven. Mimi is Chinese/Japanese mix, she is pretty in my eyes and she has this unique look that is more Japanese than Chinese, she is quite elegant especially when she done up her hair during services. It's hard to explain, but if you can imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face...........

Mimi worked in several Tokyo massage shops in the famous night life district of Roppongi for many years, she is very experienced and highly skillful and for all those brothers who are familiar with Japanese......... I am confident that in no times, Mimi will have lots of repeat customers and advance bookings.

Now back to my session, I arrived at the shop with no bookings, as I have a free day and not pressed for time, I was happy to just meet the ladies and watch the cricket while I wait. I even helped Coco to set up her user name here.

When Mimi finished with her previous client, that happy dude was telling Coco on his way out how great Mimi was, which I was very glad to hear as I had never met Mimi before. My first sight of Mimi was quite unusual as she was totally naked, well, just wrapped around in a towel, she was seeing the client out and want to shower before putting her clothes back on, and I was very happy to see that happen, Coco was yelling to Mimi that she has a customer waiting - haha, that's me.

Ten minutes later, Mimi emerged from behind the curtain and I was happy with what I saw, she was wearing a short red dress showing her ample cleavage and sexy legs. She took me to her room and Coco again reminded Mimi that I was her big brother and Mimi should give me the best service - don't worry, Coco said the same thing to the customers before me too, not as her big brother of course but as her regular VIP, that's just standard Coco customer services anyway. And I can just imagine if this is your first time to the shop, Coco would have told her, this is our new customer, very important to give him the best services.............haha, no wonder everybody loves Coco !!

The massage table was already prepared, so I got naked ASAP and face down on the table. No towel on my back, Mimi asked if she can use oil, of course, oil it is, she started from my neck and shoulder, firm and with lots of strength but not that hard like Yuki and Shelley, but I like it, she moved to my back and along the spine, again, it was strong and firm but not hard and she used only her palms and not her fingers or fist or arm or elbow. It's the push oil style and I enjoyed that very much. Then the lower back, and my waist, Mimi climbed on and sat on my butt and gave me some really strong push oil from the bottom of my back upwards and back, I would have loved that when I had my back problem, but today it also made me feel great.

Left legs and right legs soon followed. Then Mimi used more oil and gave me some really sensual touches all over my butt..................and everything else in between and nearby a la Leng style. Now, I will be making quite a few more references and comparisons between Leng/Lisa and Mimi in the rest of the posts, and no points guessing who will be my new favourite by the end of the session............LOL

Now, you really have to enjoy this yourself to know how damn good it feels, and time was never an issue here, Mimi just kept going on and on and keep chatting to me and I just lay there to enjoy the time of my life, how good is this??

Then its time to turn over, ......................................... so I said let's see how good your hands are.

Deleted six paragraphs here for safety reasons.....

I have been calling Leng's hands magical hands, what can I call Mimi's, I wont use the name of the almighty but Mimi will be worthy of that ultimate praise, may be I can call hers "Hands of Maradona", all football/soccer fans will know exactly what I mean.

We were totally lost track of time............

Deleted 8 paragraphs here for safety reasons.....

OK, by the time I finished shower and got dressed, it was nearly two hours since my session started, I wanted to pay for the extra time, but neither Mimi nor Coco will take the money. I walked into the waiting room to check the cricket scores, bloody hell, we were 550 runs behind and the RSA still has 5 wickets in hand. And there was another brother waiting in the lounge, so I quickly apologised and got back to the corridor, I told Mimi she has a customer waiting. Both Coco and Miranda were busy, so I yelled over the doors and said farewell to the girls.

OK, that's the review and I said I will do a comparison, so here we go:

1. Massage skills an easy 9, right up there with the best with her push oil skills. Yuki 9.5, Coco 9.6

2. Looks, all those brothers who thing Coco is good looking should be happy with Mimi on her looks

3. Overall body, well she is not 20 year old, but for a MILF, she is one sexy woman, her toned size 8 body should make most brothers happy

4. Tits: Sophie still has the best tits from a ML. Coco's are a bit small and nicer shape in my eyes........................haha

5. .............. a dead heat with Leng !! as I said they are different but Leng's magical hands are be all and end all, while Leng is younger, and has quite a nice pettie body, for me, you just can't beat the 36E Cups. .................................................. ..

6. Prostate massage: didn't really try it, but had a little taste of it and both Leng and Mimi had told me they are professionally trained to do it. While Leng is not here, Mimi is, any brother who are interested should cum see Mimi and yes, she will be using a condom on her fingers.

7. ................................not the best but again an easy 9 out of 10. Hebe will be a 9.5

8. ...........the best ...............I ever had, ..........lol

9. ....................., didn't ask, not sure, you may tried and let me know. .....................

10. .......................it was offered to me but I didn't try, I should though, probably sooner than later, Mimi actually said she is very good in ........................ so I guess I have to find out. May be those brothers already had the ............pleasure with Mimi can share here.

Return factor: 100%, Absolutely !! and I am confident that Mimi may have a few more tricks and surprises up her sleeves...........haha

Well, it has taken me 3 hours to write this review, I hope its worth it.

Love to hear what other brothers have to say about Mimi

Have a good evening.

Cheers

Sorry about all the ..........................., the full version is in the private massage section. If your posts count is less than 50, send me a PM and I will send you the full version....

And I have to further delete about half of the post here for safety reasons
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

This is the longest AR that i've ever read, good job bro ahlungor

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Yes agreed I read the full version in the other section very good read. If her service includes ......... I will have to try it. I probably wouldn't go fs but her ......... sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    This is the longest AR that i've ever read, good job bro ahlungor
    Didn't realised that it was that long, but there were a lot to talk about for this very special lady, and I can't stress enough that Mimi is really the complete package, if only she is younger - but then again, younger girl won't have so much skills, right !!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What the fuck are us Mexican Boob Lovers going to do after reading this? Fap Fap

The Melb forum is dead, so I check out what's happening in Syd... We need a Ahlungor in Melb

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pls pm me full version.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BOOBmeBOOB View Post
    What the fuck are us Mexican Boob Lovers going to do after reading this? Fap Fap

The Melb forum is dead, so I check out what's happening in Syd... We need a Ahlungor in Melb
    Hi Brother BooB,

Long long time no see, I will be very glad to check out the Melbourne scene and contribute accordingly but gonna to wait until the next business trip and who knows when, in the mean time, if you do come up to Sydney, let me know and I will line up all the big tits ladies for your pleasure. How about that.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Brother BooB,

Long long time no see, I will be very glad to check out the Melbourne scene and contribute accordingly but gonna to wait until the next business trip and who knows when, in the mean time, if you do come up to Sydney, let me know and I will line up all the big tits ladies for your pleasure. How about that.

Cheers

I would love a tour with the Master!

BTW - I went to see Lisa at Silver Fox after your recommendation and she was great! Can't wait to try Kimi when I'm next in Syd for business

Not sure if you've tried Emily from BlueMoon earlier this year, but she had an awesome set of young E cup bomber tits. Not the prettiest, but very GND and GFE

Thank for the great report Brother Ahlungor. I can't wait to book Mimi tomorrow.

I just want to say thank you to those brothers who had PM'd me and got the full version of the Mimi review. Hopefully your future session will be as good or even better than mine.

And I also want to apologise to a couple of brothers who had also reguested but very sorry I can't send you the full version until you can prove that you are one of us. The reason being you have only just registered recently and have never posted any reviews of your own, so I have to be very careful.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

I

And I also want to apologise to a couple of brothers who had also reguested but very sorry I can't send you the full version until you can prove that you are one of us. The reason being you have only just registered recently and have never posted any reviews of your own, so I have to be very careful.

Cheers

Good thinking bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I just want to say thank you to those brothers who had PM'd me and got the full version of the Mimi review. Hopefully your future session will be as good or even better than mine.

Cheers

The Last thing we want is Council to knock on Coco door. That won't be good for anyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alungor given there are concerns then should aovid making explicit remarks and/calling out names...
    Once posted, is equals to "exposed" .. security ranking doesn't offer any protection.
    Not feeling comfortable for those two ML named.
    Good drops...

ahlungor... you know i'd say you not PM people if they cant see it, they need to be here long enough.. what you said is right and by PM them the full report, you are putting the girls and the shop at risk.

we are all faceless people here and it potentially spoils the fun for the rest of us.

people want the full details... be around long enough and you shall see.
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudybay View Post
    Alungor given there are concerns then should aovid making explicit remarks and/calling out names...
    Once posted, is equals to "exposed" .. security ranking doesn't offer any protection.
    Not feeling comfortable for those two ML named.
    Thanks for the comment brother Cloudybay, I suppose you meant the two names I mentioned at the end of the full post, I have removed that now.

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here's my brief review of Mimi from my visit last weekend (apologies if I am repeating some details). Mimi is of Japanese/Chinese decent so can speak Japanese and Chinese (mandarin and shanghaiese). English is limited but ok. Age probably in her 30s, nice figure, D cup ball.

Mimi does a good massage (at least I think it was good, all I can remember is the part 2). Nice girl and street smart, took the time to ask what I liked. Part 2 was unhurried and excellent build up. One of the better punts I have had this year.

Cheers

BTW, I forgot to mention that I was not the first person who wrote a review on Mimi, that honour goes to Brother Cato and it is only fitting that the original Mimi debute AR to be reposted in this dedicated thread:

Here it is, hard to imagine other brother would beat me to a 36E Cups and in my friend Coco's shop too.............LOL

26-11-2012, 12:50 PM #207

cato

View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIMI

After reading the good reviews of this place and Mimi's big rack I decided to pay a visit last night. I tried calling Coco on her mobile but after several calls there was no answer. I then tried Tiffany's mobile and she answered. I suspect she wasn't at the shop, but she was kind enough to take my booking details (I wanted to see Mimi for an hour) and she sias she'd call Coco to confirm my booking and call me back.

She wasn't able to get a hold of Coco either and was very apologetic (damn, she sounds so sexy on the phone - and I never got the chance to see her at SL so I'll be visiting her in Stanmore soon)

I then sms'd Coco with my booking details, but 15 mins later I still did not get a reply.

I decided to take the chance and drove over to the shop anyway. When I arrived, the door was answered by a very pretty student type chinese girl. She was very friendly and took me to a room and told me to wait. A minute later a ML arrived and I could tell by the size of her boobs that she must be Mimi... LOL

I couldn't believe my luck.. She told me her name was Mimi and I told her that I want to stay for the hour. She gave a decent massage, not the best I've had but it was competent and she put in a good effort.

When it was time for part 2, I negotiated for a nude HJ and when she undressed I think I saw some of the most spectacular tits I have ever seen. They are not gigantic huge but they are full D cups, possibly even DD, but they are so pert and bouncy I thought these boobs are fakies for sure..

However I was wrong... I gave them a full and special Dr Cato breast examination and I can confirm that they are all real. Mimi gave an excellent HJ and spanish between those wonderful things was a true sight to behold... Finally got over the line and I left there feeling very happy.

The Burwood shop was just little bit too far for me, but Stanmore is very convenient so I will be back often...

Mimi is a Milf in her 30's and she's japanese. She taught me quite a few japanese phrases and apart from her fabulous rack she also has a slender but firm physique. On the way out, Coco said hello and I hadn't seen her since the SL days where she had very short hair. I had forgotten how pretty a lady she is and with the long hair she looked smoking hot.

Did I mention I will be back often??? LOL

PS Brother Ahlungor, If you haven't experienced Mimi's assets already, you have to go and try... you won't be disappointed!
    Thanks brother Cato, I did take your advice and NO NO NO, I was not disappointed..........haha

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This AR deserves the implementation of a :thumbsup: emoticon

Quote Originally Posted by naturalism View Post
    This AR deserves the implementation of a :thumbsup: emoticon
    Thanks Brother,

Glad to hear that you enjoy the reading.

So, are you going for a test ride on Mimi yourself?

Mimi is working Wednesday, Friday and Sunday this week.

Book early please 0470-380-834

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Please pm me the full version if able, AhLungor.

Thanks

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast