Thread: Coco - 2nd visit. Beautiful K- girl with big tatto below her tits.

Banned

Coco - 2nd visit. Beautiful K- girl with big tatto below her tits.

Yesterday, Roger sms me to apologise about the booking which I had for Coco a few days ago, but she did not turn up until late in the evening. He said she was working yesterday and was waiting for me. I said OK and made a booking.

Coco was very happy to see me return to see her. She was even warmer than the first time we met. We showered together and she cleaned my body and gave me BBBJ (which I was a bit surprised as no K-girl did this to me). I asked her why and she said she was sorry about my last booking of her and she wanted to do something extra to compensate me. Good for me. I was happy and kept enjoying. She reminded me that she did not do this as her standard services.

A brother asked me about her tattoo, which I could not remember. This time, I saw it clearly around her stomach area. Why I did not remember it, perhaps my attention was on other parts of her body or too concentrated on fucking, who knows??

In bed, she was really wild. She gave me more BBBJ to make my dick even harder before she asked me to get on top. She asked me if I was on full power. I said of course. She then asked me to fuck her real hard as she needs hard fuckings before she could come. I said I would try my best.

I used fast motions for a while and then slowed down for a while before I accelerated again. All the time, her hands were holding my arms really tightly and her legs were pressing very hard against mine, trying to get her pelvis stick really close to mine. From experience, she was really trying to get orgasms. With her signals, I used every drop of my energy to penetrate her pussy. She was moaning almost non-stop loudly, just like last time.

Every time I slowed down, she asked me if I still had energy. I said yes, but perhaps needed her sucking to get back more energy. Just like last time, her smiling face showed that she did not mind at all. She took off the condom and gave me more BBBJ. Very quickly, I was able to continue fucking her pussy. She asked me to change to doggie as this position could get her reach orgasms more easily. I complied with her wish and restarted my pounding of her pussy immediately. She moaned like a pig being slaughtered (outside must be able to hear very clearly).

When I got tired, I lay down and asked her if she came already or not. She said not yet. She asked once more if I still had power. I told her my body still had power, but the dick needed some oiling. She said no problem, again took off the condom and gave me BBBJ. After my dick got hard, she came on top to ride me. This way whether my body had power or not was not important any more, as long as my dick was still hard. Her pussy work would ensure that my dick would stay hard for as long as she wanted until she came.

After she came, she smiled really lovely and then lay on top of me for a while for rest. She said I did a fine job today, but I was not sure if she did a fine job or me?? Anyway, I fully enjoyed the session.

She showered with me again and gave me more huggings. She said very few men could make her come and so that's why she was so horny today.

Before I left, she asked me when would I return to see her. I said "very soon, real soon." Outside the exit, my legs were really soft and tired. "Next visit, when?? " My mind was still wondering????

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

Coco

Today @ 22Brodie

Limited of bookings only.....

one of the best korean u can find in the market......

100% guranteed service.....