Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Sensational Mimi with 36E Cup, Master of Erotic Skills, a Complete Package @Stanmore

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Hi all,

Yes this is my initial comment ages ago and I still stick firmly with my thought. I criticize on "issue" but not "person" all the time. I do not care whether he is AHLUNGOR (God member) or not.

He can choose to listen and review himself or keep going the way he likes as this is an open forum.

Fundamentally it is good to express personal experience:

1. members like Wilsno ,cmk76, Rooter, Sextus did very well in that department. They love to share. The key is they never promote and push any brothers to try.

2. Other members who are less descriptive in writing style may just briefly say the name of shop and girl, a quick summary of good, so so or bad. (like me ... with poor and lazy writing technique)

I am not having a personal attack to AHLUNGOR at all. I hope we all learn and he learn in particular.

At the end of the day, the life cycle of a working girl is limited. Their life style is complicated and much deeper than what their normal conversation inside the room with a punter. They hardly tell you exactly what their plan is or they may not even know.

A single individual help is so limited and never enough. Don't be a silly boy.

Originally Posted by Travelmate

That is exactly what my quote is talking about.....

PERSONALLY i don't think she is any sort of star. All this happens because of over-marketing previously.

If this marketing is successful, it will help the 'star'. BUT If the description and hype not what the description saying, punter can work out quickly and the level of business will drop dramatically. This will directly impact to this lady's bottom line income.

If the "Hard-sell" was never happen, I may say things are much peaceful and the star may live happier and make more money without making any move. Now she needs to work even harder to match up with the "market image".

On the other hand, have a quick comparison to "Moon" at 5 stars, did anyone raise any objection about the service and look?

Only my 3 cents

mista
    As much as cato, ixeperiment and gucci love to lick ahlungors balls and dump loads of cum deep inside his arse at least travelmate only get bbbj's from ahlungor and keeps his distance as he knows what a forum spammer he is!

Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    Yes Mimi is excellent isn't she. Sex on two legs and always polite each time I have seen her.

I think this latest batch of posts started when Ahlungor posted a 'here's what Mimi's boobs look like' picture. Point is last time it was done it caused trouble but that didn't stop it being done again. I think Sydman's point is very valid, all it has done is fill up the thread with feisty posts which are interesting to read if you are a neutral, but has no focus on Mimi's service level.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mista View Post
    As much as cato, ixeperiment and gucci love to lick ahlungors balls and dump loads of cum deep inside his arse at least travelmate only get bbbj's from ahlungor and keeps his distance as he knows what a forum spammer he is!
    R.I.P mista ♥♥♥, hopefully in your next reincarnation you will learn to hold your tongue and stop all this silly business. You'll never win ^_^

Now that some of the members had accqired their new status in the forum, perhaps a fresh start is in order or a general reminder on how good is Mimi's services.

So let's concentrate back on the lady master and let Mimi continue to provide the sensational magics that only she can:

Quote Originally Posted by Iloveasian View Post
    After reading the review by brother Ahlungor I just had to see Mimi. I saw her for 2 hours on Monday. Fucking amazing skills with her hands, Ahlungor you are spot on. She is so sensual and intuitive, she seems to know what you like. I was in heaven!!...and her other services were also very good I will definitely being seeing Mimi again!

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Just joined and wanted to say thanks to brother ahlungor for writing up that review, I read it a couple months back and went for a session with mimi and wasn't disappointed! Ive been back a couple times since and the sessions keep getting better all the time......

thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    I have never had a better massage than what Mimi gives

Quote Originally Posted by old fat man View Post
    I had planned to go to Stanmore, then read the review about someone being lied to about who was working and alleged poor service for caucs, and started to have doubts. Travelled to sydney on Saturday and could not stop thinking about Mimi and the review written by Ahlungor and then there I was at the back door of 252b. I rang the bell and the door was promptly answered by a very attractive busty woman. I apologised for not making a booking and asked if anyone was available to massage me. She told me she was available and asked for how long I asked for 1 hour. She quickly ushered me into the first room and I introduced myself and asked her name she replied Mimi. I told her I thought this was my lucky day as I had heard of her in this forum. She stated it was my lucky day as she was not busy today. She then proceeded to give me one of the most sensual experiences of my entire life, giving the best massage experience and part 2 was heaven. Mimi is just amazing. She asked me if I would recommend her to my friends and if I would return. my answer was a resounding yes and all doubt about stanmore has gone. Thank you Ahlungor the old man whore in me now wants to also try some of these other girls you have talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by massageboy View Post
    MB got his easter eggs early when I went to see Mimi today. Generally I am not a breast man and am quite happy with A cups most of the time. However, Mimi's breasts are a work of nature and a beauty to behold. I spend lots of my alloted time either sucking on her beautiful melons or just playing with them. Of course, there was lots of other stuff happening. Mimi actually does an excellent straight massage as well as the other stuff. She has been on a mission to get me to come twice in one hour and amazingly today, for the first time in a long while, I achieved this!

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    Well it is all true what they say about Mimi, I couldn't wait to get 50 posts to read Ahlungar's full review so went to see for myself what all the fuss was about. Turned up there on Sunday and spent a very pleasant hour with Mimi, I feel inspired to brush up on my Japanese.

Domo Arigato Gozaimashta Ahlungorsan

Quote Originally Posted by nfury View Post
    Went and saw Mimi of Sunday after reading so much about her on here. What can I say other than WOW.

Her Part 1 massage was great for me. Deep firm enough but not too firm. Her Part 2 was amazing. She is sensational.

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Hey Icegel,

Mimi would be in her early 30's, of average height. She has a slim, but firm and fit body. Her best asset is her amazing DD rack. They look so big and firm you might think they are fake, but they are all natural. Her massage and nude HJ is great.

Go back a few pages in this thread and read more of her reviews. Go and see her, I will be very surprised if you don't thoroughly enjoy yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by naturalism View Post
    This is a review about Mimi, but I cannot help but mention Coco! Coco answered the doorbell when I arrived. My first time meeting Coco. The warmest and most welcoming greeting I've ever had at any shop. Immediately made me feel at ease. Had a nice chitty chat with her and I shook her hand and thanked her for being so welcoming (thinking back, why did I shake her hand.. what a halfwit I am... should have given her a hug).

Got pointed to the room. I got the first room. Sat patiently waiting for Mimi to appear. Couple of minutes later she popped in.. wearing a white nurse-like uniform which made her massive tits stand out like a beautiful feature wall in a nice bathroom. At this point, I was thinking to myself, "alright! this is going to be good!". To be honest, I am not sure how old she is. She is not young, but she is not old either. Maybe 30? Mimi invited me to take a shower, and walked me to the shower room, and she closed the door behind me.

Part 1: 8/10 not the firmest that I've had, but she has a great technique. Unhurried, she focused on my lower back and buttocks a lot as I told her I am sore as crap in those spots. She also had this technique where she runs her fingers in a semi arch like motion from my spine and along my ribcage to the sideribs.. I got a bit ticklish but did my best to not giggle.

Part 2: 9.5/10 whatever else good has been said in this thread, folks believe it!! I ended up a very very happy little vegemite. The B2B was so intense and she did not hold back. I felt like my body was being put through a bread rolling machine, with Mimi's lovely naked body being the rollers. Without going into all the details, my other highlights were when she was playing with my little fella and she turned her head to me with her eyes closed looking like she was in nirvana, and also she delayed and delayed playing with my little fella. She massaged and played with my inner thighs, groin area, stomache, etc for ages. I love that! Love it when a lady delays going for the jugular.

Quote Originally Posted by spike View Post
    Thanks Alungor for providing me with the correct phone number, I managed to book Mimi and sure enough my experience was similar to his...

Her boobies are great, so is her service - she tries very hard to please

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by itlobis View Post
    Hi all, I been to to seen Mimi a few times now and she never fails me - excellent massage, especially with the elbow on my back and even my feet when I ask her. Her customer service skills a number one. part 2, as all now know are out of this world - I will be back especially for the pm, just love it.

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyHunter View Post
    Hi guys, newbie is here!

......Well, I have to wait for Mimi because I need a good and hard massage for my body. About almost 10mins after my friend went in with Miranda, finally Mimi came out.
    Actually her look wasn't my type but I needed her superb massage. Boy, she always wearing that towel out from the room then change with pink uniform dress, doesn't she? hahaha..

We have only a bit chit chat coz language barrier. I asked a hard massage then I got one. Really nice although not as hard as i thought would be but i still like it. Probably she was tired, I could tell from the breathe so I didn't want to bother her to have another conversation with me. I just enjoyed that part 1.

Than came part 2. I experienced few B2B before but this is one of the best i ever had. Those boobs pressed against my back, neck, bum to legs along with her lips gave me more sensations...and boy, she liked my sexy bums lol. These two of my hands and my mouth explored anything anywhere. I couldn't describe more details but sure is a reason why this tread called Sensational Mimi, master of erotic skills and now i know it hehehe.

Body 7/10 (thanks to those twins)
    Skills 9/10 (Awesome...just awesome. I wish I had 2 hours of a pure massage with her would be a great session!)
    Will be back for sure

Quote Originally Posted by tonyphil55 View Post
    Went to see Mimi on wednessday. What a fantastic girl, extremely friendly and perfect part 1 massage. Part 2 was udescribably good and her body is to die for. her face is inviting and oozes sex appeal. Will definately go back for more. Thanks to Ahlungor for the great recommendation.

.....went today for my third session with Mimi. Every time you see her she just seems to get even better. Only word needed to describe part 2 is WOW !

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Had to go see Mimi after Ahlunor's excellent review. She was not a disappointment. Her part 1 massage was good. Not too firm like really professional girls. He was just right. Her part 2 was completely unrushed. She was happy o take time and let it build, almost tantra like massage technique.

Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    Here's my brief review of Mimi from my visit last weekend (apologies if I am repeating some details). Mimi is of Japanese/Chinese decent so can speak Japanese and Chinese (mandarin and shanghaiese). English is limited but ok. Age probably in her 30s, nice figure, D cup ball.

Mimi does a good massage (at least I think it was good, all I can remember is the part 2). Nice girl and street smart, took the time to ask what I liked. Part 2 was unhurried and excellent build up. One of the better punts I have had this year.

Cheers

There you go, absolutely Nothing from Me !! just the collective voices from the men on the street and many of them foundation and senior members !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Shop Owner
    Mimi the master is serving today
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834

Mimi, at her brilliant best only at Stanmore !

Nice and fresh for each and every client !

Cheers

Banned
    I saw her again last week and I think she must have been practicing her flute skills because she was able to hit deeper notes than previously, and for longer too! Got to admire her dedication to the task!

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mimi, at her brilliant best only at Stanmore !

Nice and fresh for each and every client !

Cheers
    Mimi always give best service
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314