Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Sensational Mimi with 36E Cup, Master of Erotic Skills, a Complete Package @Stanmore

mista
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin To View Post
    I like the massages but the 2nd part negotiation sucks. I can never get a good deal. Can we all agree and get COCO to set a fixed fee for services, CBJ, BBBJ, HJ, Nude HJ and full service including BBBJ. I feel the girls just want to rip into you if you dont know the drill or unsure how to negotiate on prices. Otherwise this place will be pretty good. And AHLUNGOR, stop cross promotion from other threads, You must have a financial interest in this place. Its not warranted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    Bro AHL, you should keep this in the private message section even though I noticed that you deleted some sections. Your offer of PM is also inappropriate because the person asking for it could be a council personel. I need to protect these places for the sake of us and not to expose them to trouble.
    the truth always comes out

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mista View Post
    Still havent answer my question wether you seen mimi but just trying to damage this thread and the shop now by bringing old thread ???

Why so much Vandetta ??

Every punter have to learn for them self if they thing they are getting rip off ?? has it happen to you ??

The truth is I am Coco's friend and you are not, the truth is I am happy to meet other forum brothers in the shops and shake their hands and have a chat and a drink, and you are hidding behind your keyboard !

I dare you to go to Stanmore tomorrow to see Coco or Eva and introduce yourself to the ladies and tell them you are mista from the forum!

It's simple enough, but are you man enough !

mista
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, I have seen plenty of Mimi and her 36 E Cups struggling in getting in and out of her tight uniform !!

OK, fairly similar to this pair, but only on the tits for their size and shapes alright and you have to age that for another 10 year perhaps........haha

No vendetta, just facts!

No vendetta, just facts!
    Still the question is you seen her ???
    lol still wrong answer its no if or but just yes or no have you seen her ???

mista
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    the real problem is what i have predicted in my first response to this scenario, i did say ahlungor was doing mimi more harm than good by arguing.

Instead of letting the negative post disappear in due course, maybe 24 hours, he kept it in the spot-light for weeks !
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    adverse consequence of those fiction / erotic story type ar write up.
    Hopefully skill will bring the ml fair justice at the end of day
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsam View Post
    i do feel for mimi as she does have excellent skills, but in saying that she has no control over what certain members hype her image eg: Posting internet photos trying to upsell a mls looks.

This kind of promotion usually backfires sooner or later!!

Quote Originally Posted by sillyboy View Post
    i think it's great that we commend lh's good unbiased ar and hopefully we can see that mimi can still get good business at both 501 & stanmore based on her attitude and skill. He has appraised her skills and looks in a honest refreshing manner without the artificial hype or influence which can only help punters make an informed decision.

And i think she will do well at both 501 and stanmore with the right expectations set from punters! I am presuming she is still working at stanmore given this week roster?

For ms coco, i want to tell you that i am not happy if you lose $ as i have wished you both to continue good business as i think you are a good hostess but it is important that we get honest appraisals in this forum too so punters can make an informed decision.

Please read the comments of punter customers in this thread and the visual example quote from iamsam of how ahlungor has portrayed mimi and you can now understand the reverse effects that such unrealistic over-marketing & hype to be misleading can do.

This is purely hypothetical but when you mentioned that mimi used to get 4-5 bookings a day and now 1-2 per week, then i would question where are her regulars? Ahlungor is quick to put out all the positive reviews but surely a massage girl/lady success comes mainly from retaining her regular bookings and on occasion getting new bookings or walkins?

Any of her regulars should not be affected by anything we've discussed on this forum as they appreciate mimi for her skills and not her appearance. So she should have continued good business with them.

Bro slarty has made an potential explanation that her regulars could they have tried other girls or places and now moved on but given such a short time she was away, unlikely to lose that many regular customers.

However as you have said her booking numbers have dropped, then i would hypothesize that the majority of those 4-5 bookings a day are generated due to the misleading hype & over marketing in this forum and potentially a failure to retain a large majority of them to become regulars.

This would suggest that these new customers have not returned as regulars due to factors such as the experience or her appearance not living up to expectations as being marketed & hyped on this forum although time, location & variety are also factors as well. Whilst there have been many positive reviews, they have focused on her skills and attitude but ignored commenting on her appearance.

Please note that what i write above is not fact but just pure hypothesis based on the causes of her booking #'s as stated by you.

So please take it as a experience learned that misleading advertising, over marketing and hype can lead to a short term business gain but when someone provides a sense of reality then the business affects can be adverse. I know you are not the one who's doing it but you have allowed ahlungor to promote your shop in that manner too.

We are in a punters forum so we want to make good informed decisions rather than be duped by unneccesary hype and booking someone only to be disappointed with the experience (which includes skills, service, attitude and looks) in this work.

People who book her now at 501 will know exactly what to expect if they see lonely heart's review and not be disappointed and more likely for her to convert to regulars as they already have more realistic expectations. Hopefully that will be the case in stanmore too!

Wish you and mimi the best of business!
    enough said!!

That was actually a fairly similar pair to Mimi's - I stand by what I posted man !

I know my tits people !

Sure, you have to ignore the face, may be I should have covered up the head .......lol

But those tits are as close as I could find and didn't I say you have to age them by another 10 years!!!

Love that photo, if I haven't posted it before, I would have now !

enough said!!
    Your posting problem not answering my question wether you seen mimi yet or not so there is no point damaging the Thread anymore by making her look bad.

enough said!!

Funny you are quoting IamSam there ........lol

Why don't you dig up more posts against me from 8inches and puntbook?

There are hundreds of them!

Too bad they can't join you this time like yesterday and the day before!

Or was it you who pretended to be casually joining in to support puntbook !

mista
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Your posting problem not answering my question wether you seen mimi yet or not so there is no point damaging the Thread anymore by making her look bad.
    Ask the master of hype who is making her look bad again and again enough said!

Cheers

Cheers
    Actually he seem promoting to me, the person who is doing the damage is you as you said 10+ on her breast so your saying she looks bad ???
    If you disagree just say this is what she looks to me and move on ???
    Thats the reason I keep asking you have you seen her ??

If you do this to a WL or to a famous shop and keep continuing making them looks bad you will get banned for sure.

Cheers
    On the contrary Mimi is enjoying very good return business from her regular customers on a weekly basis, most of them were from my personal recommendations !

And for these brother fans they couldn't care less what is happening here in Mimi's thread! they have already thanked me and enjoyed their sessions !

And Mimi is now also branching out to work for my other friends at QVB and the new Snow Lotus !

So you see, you can't bad mouth a good ML and tried to hurt her ! And you are right!

The truth will always come out !! Mimi is that good !

And thanks to Mimi and Candy , I even make up with brother lonely heart !! As we have found common interests.

And that's a good thing!

So What have you contributed to the forum and the brothers here out of your 130 posts ???

Anything ?

mista
    After you have taken the peanuts out of your mouth find 1 negative comment i have posted on Mimi.

Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Actually he seem promoting to me, the person who is doing the damage is you as you said 10+ on her breast so your saying she looks bad ???
    If you disagree just say this is what she looks to me and move on ???
    Thats the reason I keep asking you have you seen her ??

If you do this to a WL or to a famous shop and keep continuing making them looks bad you will get banned for sure.

mista
    More facts!

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    they're nowhere near that big bro. you caused trouble for mimi before by posting unrealistic comparison pics of other girls, why do it again?

More facts!
    But the only facts that matter is you have not even met Mimi yourself, so you keep quoting other people's posts !

And as such, you have no idea what you are talking about !

Why are you arguing on things you don't know and ML's body and services you haven't tried !!

mista
    I have seen her and like her alot and as history has shown you have damaged her income before by over hyping and posting fake pics that she had to give free hjs in newtown you moron!!!

mista
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    That is exactly what my quote is talking about.....

PERSONALLY i don't think she is any sort of star. All this happens because of over-marketing previously.

If this marketing is successful, it will help the 'star'. BUT If the description and hype not what the description saying, punter can work out quickly and the level of business will drop dramatically. This will directly impact to this lady's bottom line income.

If the "Hard-sell" was never happen, I may say things are much peaceful and the star may live happier and make more money without making any move. Now she needs to work even harder to match up with the "market image".

On the other hand, have a quick comparison to "Moon" at 5 stars, did anyone raise any objection about the service and look?

Only my 3 cents
    More facts from different members, not against Mimi but it against you!

I have seen her and like her alot and as history has shown you have damaged her income before by over hyping and posting fake pics that she had to give free hjs in newtown you moron!!!
    I have never seen a review on Mimi from you!

If you like her that much, why I never saw your support on Mimi before, like when she was under attack - or was it a fact that you were under a different user name and you had in fact jointed in the attack!!

If you want to talk history, let me remind you that it did not start from me, I was defending her because someone else was calling her things that shall not be repeated, it has nothing to do with my photos !!

I was the one stood up for her ! So whose the moron here ?

More facts from different members, not against Mimi but it against you!
    You are now looking really desperate ! I even feel sorry for you......lol

So the only thing you can do is digging up other people's post to go against me !!

But I can't believe you even dig up brother Travelmate's post.

He is my friend you stupid moron and if he sees this he will be laughing to dead and falling down from his hotel bed in Melbourne !!

Of course he can criticise me anytime.......lol but then he will have to buy the next beer to make up!

you are really losing it now !

What else have you got ?

mista
    Case closed!
    It's obvious you are a very sore loser and i pity you bye.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast