Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Sensational Mimi with 36E Cup, Master of Erotic Skills, a Complete Package @Stanmore

Shut the fuck up you guys, give poor Mimi a break, let her do what she does best and you guys go and bicker some other place.

Ha, now I feel better.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mista View Post
    After you have taken the peanuts out of your mouth find 1 negative comment i have posted on Mimi.
    Are you IamSam ??? In the real world there is no if and but.
    Even if you were the same person I was hoping that you learn from the last time as I believe in rehabilitation and the forum need more character.

You keep on posting other people thread ?? Are you a follower
    If I see Lungor post and I think otherwise I will just post what I believe and move on

I always have suspicion from your early post and mention to Gucci you seem very similar to IamSam ??
    Is my suspicion correct ?? If it is correct you do have a vendetta toward Lungor

Would be great to just answer an easy question by saying yes I have seen her and this is what she looks like to me instead the run around and now i saw your post and you have seen her.

I won't call you peanut or loser as I just wanted to know if I am correct about my guest so are you IamSam ??

mista
    You're right a mls service should speak for itself!
    Not some idiot and his side kicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    Shut the fuck up you guys, give poor Mimi a break, let her do what she does best and you guys go and bicker some other place.

Ha, now I feel better.

You're right a mls service should speak for itself!
    Not some idiot and his side kicks!
    Are you calling me a side kick ?? I am no one side kick but I have many side kick. Please don't bring anyone who don't wanted to be part of the debate to the debate ?? What's wrong with you ??

mista
    Question time is over.
    I dont answer to side kicks!
    See ya!

Question time is over.
    I dont answer to side kicks!
    See ya!
    Your such a loser I never call you any names and seem like you calling me sidekick ...lol... quote me please instead talking to no one ...lol...
    Are you on welfare ??
    Anyway good luck on your venture ...lol...

mista
    Thanks have a good one guys, and like a good side kick make sure you be a good boy and do your job

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Are you IamSam ??? In the real world there is no if and but.
    Even if you were the same person I was hoping that you learn from the last time as I believe in rehabilitation and the forum need more character.

You keep on posting other people thread ?? Are you a follower
    If I see Lungor post and I think otherwise I will just post what I believe and move on

I always have suspicion from your early post and mention to Gucci you seem very similar to IamSam ??
    Is my suspicion correct ?? If it is correct you do have a vendetta toward Lungor

Would be great to just answer an easy question by saying yes I have seen her and this is what she looks like to me instead the run around and now i saw your post and you have seen her.

I won't call you peanut or loser as I just wanted to know if I am correct about my guest so are you IamSam ??
    Bro Iexp when this guy first came on the forum I welcomed him and encouraged him to make more positive contributions. Then he chased me across various threads talking sh*t and now he's doing the same thing to bro ahlungor, chasing him through all his threads. I think its time for closure.

Admin I don't think its an unreasonable request to have the mista account closed. He is constantly attacking members.

mista
    Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post

Ha, now I feel better.
    As Boney has said it best!

Case closed

mista
    Its quite amusing how when things don't go your way all of a sudden the tough guy behind the keyboard withdraws and out comes the victim calling on the powers that be to go on a banning spree.

Grow a pair, and drink some cement!

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Bro Iexp when this guy first came on the forum I welcomed him and encouraged him to make more positive contributions. Then he chased me across various threads talking sh*t and now he's doing the same thing to bro ahlungor, chasing him through all his threads. I think its time for closure.

Admin I don't think its an unreasonable request to have the mista account closed. He is constantly attacking members.
    To me his demeanour seem very ugly and lost so in real life it is best to avoid this kind of parasite or leeches ...lol... lucky I meet him on the forum only ....lol....
    I cant see any positive post from him only bad post even about R&B club picking up sluts ...lol... which is a sad case for human being ....lol... maybe he should be a beggar on the side on the street ...lol...
    I guess this person has been hurt badly by a woman before and now just hate woman or live as it is, pity cause living is a such beautiful things.

mista
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtykunt69 View Post
    The purpose of this social meeting is to enable Sydney-siders to get together, network and have general discussion's on shops, lifestyle, women and share stories of their adventures.

It's a meeting for the punters and also aims to attract licensed brothel operators to attend and obtain feedback and provide industry insight on the latest and greatest.

The day will start with lunch at Yum-cha where everyone can become acquainted with one another , then by night the group will go shop 'hopping'. This event hopes to gain sponsorship if the expressions of interest is high.

Any thoughts and input to further develop this event is most welcome!

A list of attendees will be tabled soon and confidentiality will be strictly adhered to.
    count me in as I like to make myself known to a few members

lol is this a threat to me ??? ...lol... did I get under your skin ....lol...

DK thread is now here ....lol...
    I am sorry if I offend you but you call me peanut and sidekick ....lol....
    DK can start anything he wanted as it is a free forum and good luck with his venture. I already meet a few member here and I don't need to meet anyone at the moment.

Anyway this will be my last post with you as I have to move on and thanks for the fun time debating

Really??? I'm just curious which one of your dozens of identities you would introduce yourself as.... LOL

mista
    You are too late, party started.
    Pm Ixperiment for the sidekick fiesta!

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Really??? I'm just curious which one of your dozens of identities you would introduce yourself as.... LOL

mista
    If and when you guys grow a pair then come at me.
    Thank god for you guys live to type another day.
    Please please don't think too much as its bad for your health, see ya!

lol is this a threat to me ??? ...lol... did I get under your skin ....lol...

DK thread is now here ....lol...
    I am sorry if I offend you but you call me peanut and sidekick ....lol....
    DK can start anything he wanted as it is a free forum and good luck with his venture. I already meet a few member here and I don't need to meet anyone at the moment.

Anyway this will be my last post with you as I have to move on and thanks for the fun time debating

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It would be nice if the people that have a problem with Ahlungor would start another thread call "I hate ahlungor" or something along those lines. That way you can keep all this crap out of mimi's thread.

I've seen mimi 3 times and think she provides a great service. Also she actually seems like a nice person. Its sad to see this bullshit going on at her expense.

And ahlungor, I advised you last time that your responses don't help the situation. All you do is drag this shit out over more and more pages. Your style of damage control doesn't work, you need a new tactic. But it doesn't seem you can help yourself.

mista
    My last post on this topic

Quote Originally Posted by Sydman View Post
    I'm sorry ahlungor, but you should not be flattered. I think that you are the main reason mimi is having problems getting customers at 252b.

Some guy posts a negative comment challenging your unusually enthusiastic positive comments and you just could not let it go. You kept challenging him repeatedly which just gave him more opportunities to keep posting negative stuff.

Negative comments will ALWAYS get more interest than positive ones. And you gave the guy no choice but to keep responding.

Even when promoting another ML you made reference to his comments.

If you could have let it go with "sorry, I disagree" and not commented further. The couple of pages of criticism would not have been posted.

Sorry, but I think this one is your fault.

Unfortunately Mimi, who provides a great service, is suffering due to your stubbornness.

It would be nice if the people that have a problem with Ahlungor

And ahlungor, I advised you last time that your responses don't help the situation. All you do is drag this shit out over more and more pages. Your style of damage control doesn't work, you need a new tactic. But it doesn't seem you can help yourself.
    It is easy to say dont defend your AR if lungor see the ML/WL the way he see it thats his choice even I cant stop him for that, its his view and a free forum.
    Also there another poster here who defend his AR like tomorrow and seem like he debate tooth and nail more than ahlungor when there is a disgruntled punters.

Anyway Mista if you wanted to Pm me now my inbox is empty to take your PM be constructive I am here to help if I can.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It would be nice if the people that have a problem with Ahlungor would start another thread call "I hate ahlungor" or something along those lines. That way you can keep all this crap out of mimi's thread.

I've seen mimi 3 times and think she provides a great service. Also she actually seems like a nice person. Its sad to see this bullshit going on at her expense.

Yes Mimi is excellent isn't she. Sex on two legs and always polite each time I have seen her.

It is easy to say dont defend your AR if lungor see the ML/WL the way he see it thats his choice even I cant stop him for that, its his view and a free forum.
    Also there another poster here who defend his AR like tomorrow and seem like he debate tooth and nail more than ahlungor when there is a disgruntled punters.

Anyway Mista if you wanted to Pm me now my inbox is empty to take your PM be constructive I am here to help if I can.
    I think this latest batch of posts started when Ahlungor posted a 'here's what Mimi's boobs look like' picture. Point is last time it was done it caused trouble but that didn't stop it being done again. I think Sydman's point is very valid, all it has done is fill up the thread with feisty posts which are interesting to read if you are a neutral, but has no focus on Mimi's service level.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast