Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Styles - risky?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Genital warts from BBBJ - really?
    I'm no doctor but that's what I read up, you can google it,
    That why I stopped bbbj
    I heared some friends of friends have herpes and still go to the shops and get bbbj, imagine that, that's fucked!
    But hey don't let me stop the fun of bbbj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just read the simplified medical data at NIH.

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/geni...nsmission.aspx and http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/geni...nsmission.aspx.

Both diseases are caused by viruses and are easily transmitted.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    With the symptomatic condition, no Wl will go anywhere near it, and the guy is a complete dickhead for even trying.

No, more than that, any guy that tries in that condition is a complete cunt.

Asymptomatic shedding is MUCH, MUCH rarer than the symptomatic condition. But scientists are the most cautious people in the whole world and so they have to quote this as a possiblity. The same way as they HAVE to say that there is a possibilty that there is no global warming, and that it is just natural variation. "Yes, I suppose, that is a possibilty" they say.

I might get a cold sore once or twice a year - and believe me I know I've got it, and I go near no-one with my mouth when I have it. I've never had an asymptomatic "cold sore' in my life, and genital herpes is a close relative of that, so I am sure the same applies. It is just scientists covering all bases, all possible possibilities, and this is the only type of information you'll get off medical websites. They are scientists, strict data people, and incredibly cautious people too when it comes to their profession.

(Ps. Bill_100 have you seen my new thread that mentions you at the beginning as a potentially very helpful person to everyone?)

Banned
    I get a coldsore INSIDE my nostril once every year or two ... how the fuck did I catch that ?!?!?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fuck knows mate. I hope you haven't been putting your nose in places where it doesn't belong have you? : -)

Banned
    Nope .... and I don't sniff anything either ... the only upside is when I get a cold sore nobody else sees it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Or going to a live concert and then putting in earplugs.
    You get an idea of what's going on but no where near 100% enjoyment.

altgourami
    Like you don't DFK, DATY, BBBJ or DD at other shops - either you on the girl or the girl on you - the whole punting thing is risky by it's very nature and nothing to do with Styles...

Try telling that to the Queensland brothers!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    SSHC might be hard these days, they give priority to workers in the industry. I just go to my GP, he's a man too !

I used to always go to SSHC but they will not see me anymore told me to go to my GP they will only see workers and or if you have symptoms?

So much for for safe Sex Health Practice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12