Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Styles - risky?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Styles - risky?

Bros

I've been reading with great interest the reviews of Styles. The concept sounds great and the girls all sound very skilful.

Perhaps I'm just a pussy but the only thing holding me back from going here is the risk of STD coming from BBBJ.

There is no doubt that the sensation of BBBJ over CBJ is beyond comparison, however the fear of taking something home and the risk of passing it on is too great and therefore prevent me from taking advantage of this great offering.

I'd be curious to know what you other bros think of this?

If you have any suggestions as to how I can enjoy the services at Styles without the risk then I'm all ears!! Otherwise I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through the fellow brothers here who are giving ARs.

Cheers

JJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Galacticus, yes I am aware of the risks, which is why I won't take the risk.

A shame though because I am sure the service would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Junglejuice View Post
    Bros

I've been reading with great interest the reviews of Styles. The concept sounds great and the girls all sound very skilful.

Perhaps I'm just a pussy but the only thing holding me back from going here is the risk of STD coming from BBBJ.

There is no doubt that the sensation of BBBJ over CBJ is beyond comparison, however the fear of taking something home and the risk of passing it on is too great and therefore prevent me from taking advantage of this great offering.

I'd be curious to know what you other bros think of this?

If you have any suggestions as to how I can enjoy the services at Styles without the risk then I'm all ears!! Otherwise I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through the fellow brothers here who are giving ARs.

Cheers

JJ
    Hi Mate,

Punting always incur an element of health risk, ranging from HIV to various forms of STD, and even at the lower end of the risk scale in a RnT shop you can still get infection through unclean towels, table etc. So if you want to be absolutely risk free, do everything 100% safe = only condom sex. and only have sexual activities with your wife or steady girl friend.

Good luck

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Like Ilovefs, I now have a very simple urine test every three months at my local bulk billing centre.

Please everyone do the same, it is easy - and fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Like Ilovefs, I now have a very simple urine test every three months at my local bulk billing centre.

Please everyone do the same, it is easy - and fun!
    Please explain how that could be fun ??

You have a sexy nurse holding the cup for you while you are discharging ??

hehe
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yes! And sometimes I miss and it floods into her open mouth!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you enjoy a lady examining your genitals like it was a new discovery. Then it is fun.

Well, I know that some people like that.
    I forgot what it is called. Exhibitionism was it? Not sure.

Anyway, it is free at SSHC. I get a free test every few month.
    Nothing wrong with testing it. So you eliminate the chance of passing it to others.
    Here's the web address for anyone who is interested: sshc.org.au

You can use any name you like.
    Even, your syd99 username if you wish.
    You will register your details in a computer in the receptionist area, nobody there would care who you are..

Unless, in very special circumstances...
    For example, when you head to waiting room, you noticed your wife/partner/friends/colleagues/boss is also there.. Lol..

No, I was joking. Nobody would care, so that's great.
    Oh by the way, they always offer me free condom everytime I go there. So if you always do protected sex with your partner, and thinking of cutting living cost... LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    If you enjoy a lady examining your genitals like it was a new discovery. Then it is fun.

I forgot what it is called. Exhibitionism was it? Not sure.

Anyway, it is free at SSHC. I get a free test every few month.
    Nothing wrong with testing it. So you eliminate the chance of passing it to others.
    Here's the web address for anyone who is interested: sshc.org.au

You can use any name you like.
    Even, your syd99 username if you wish.
    You will register your details in a computer in the receptionist area, nobody there would care who you are..

Unless, in very special circumstances...
    For example, when you head to waiting room, you noticed your wife/partner/friends/colleagues/boss is also there.. Lol..

No, I was joking. Nobody would care, so that's great.
    Oh by the way, they always offer me free condom everytime I go there. So if you always do protected sex with your partner, and thinking of cutting living cost... LoL.
    SSHC might be hard these days, they give priority to workers in the industry. I just go to my GP, he's a man too !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "[QUOTE=Jj999;99752]If you enjoy a lady examining your genitals like it was a new discovery. Then it is fun.

I forgot what it is called. Exhibitionism was it? Not sure."

Yes, that describes me Jj999. Please read my "Naked in the Gallery" thread. It is about my visit to the SHHS.

But I learnt I don't need to got there at all. Everyone, just go to your local bulk bill.

Big deal. you piss in a little jar, and it is totally between you and the doctor.

Banned
    I just piss in a jar too. Who gets a physical exam of their manhood? I don't !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junglejuice View Post
    Thanks Galacticus, yes I am aware of the risks, which is why I won't take the risk.

A shame though because I am sure the service would be great!

Mate, I'm with you. I got myself tested recently as started a relationship so can't do risky things like that anymore. The idea of Styles is something I've been wanting for years on this forum but it had come too late for me. The temptation is so strong but I fight it everyday haha! Please enjoy on my behalf...

You can always ask the girls to use a condom. That way you'll still get the great service but you can have a little peace of mind.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    You can always ask the girls to use a condom. That way you'll still get the great service but you can have a little peace of mind.
    A cbj feels about as good as trying to taste a paddle pop with the wrapper still on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A cbj feels about as good as trying to taste a paddle pop with the wrapper still on.
    I'm not so sure about that as usually I prefer CBJ for safety reasons and don't find CBJ is that bad. If you get BBBJ and know the risks then that's every individuals choice. I went to Styles once to try but probably wouldn't become a regular customer that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    But then there will be no CIM !!

That is a bummer for you Sextus, I find them quite good fun actually, not as good as without, but certainly not anything to turn down

Boater

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    to all bros, Im sure your all aware of this already if you get Gonorrhea, Syphilis, •Chlamydia There's a CURE but
    IF you get Herpes theres no cure, and your FUCKED! and say you get tested all the time so we dont pass it on like we say but
    lets be honest here. no lies just the truth if you happen to find out from the test you have
    •Herpes •Genital Warts and etc... would you really stop getting BBBJ at the shops ? I know a few people who have this From BBBJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    and I didn'nt mean to spoil this, I Love BBBJ too but only my GF hehe I was Just curious what you guys think

Banned
    Lud33y,

You are right. All of these things are a risk with BBBJ. Nothing wrong with CBJ and saving the BBBJ for the GF mate ... way to go! You kick ass too !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah but then doing CBJ kinda defeats the purpose of CIM...
    I wonder maybe if I could take off the condom then cum straight into her mouth and let it dribble down..................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast