Thread: Sugar - Average

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sugar - Average

This is my first time been to this place. I went there on Sunday afternoon ask ask for Sugar as I have saw so many posts saying she is a really good girl.

Hand in $130 for a 45 mins section. waited for 15 mind.

Sugar is about 1.55m (60kg) by sight judegment. Doesn't belong to "Pretty" category. Below average looking. About 30-35 years old.

Room was all right. Then she asked me go for shower. Maybe for the money I have gave wasn't enough for shower together (which I usually able to get this service). Anyways. finish myself, then she had a shower. Not much conversation. she might tired.

After 5 mins. Cat bath/CBJ. I can confirm that she did offer good BJ.

Sex was same with others. not tight. But it's okay. no hair.

Service: 8/10 (CBJ)
    Looking: 3/10
    Come back? less likely. Maybe I only like people have good looking..lol.

Anyways. For everyone reference only.

I'm being honest with my experience.

Cheers

Johno

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the honest AR

Junior Member(有D料到)
    doesn't sound like the same sugar that used to work there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuimd2 View Post
    doesn't sound like the same sugar that used to work there.
    I tried her as she had good reputation. But I wish that they didn't give me someone else and tell me that she is sugar..otherwise. I'll be get pissed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No, this is the Sugar everyone refers to. She is plain looking, fat, not much tits. No hair on pussy only saving grace. Used to offer CIM and Dragon drill but not anymore. Much better roots around than this girl. She is overhyped. Stay away.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks. true.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Almost a deadset ringer of the same AR experience I had with Sugar.
    Had a pretty ordinary experience on my other visit at 22 but thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and a second chance, as I was horny as hell and needed a fix but somewhere local.
    Visited on Friday night. Seemed quiet.
    Told 4 on but 5 was shown. All were average looking. I was horny so went for the best looking one, Sugar.
    Went for 30 mins but receptionist kept trying to upsell an hour despite telling him about my shitty last visit.
    Fished over a hundo and then waded outside for about 10 mins before coming back in and saying "35 mins for $100".
    I was thinking 'fkn hell this is a good start' and said. "Yeah keep the 10 bucks!".
    There goes my Maccas afterwards!!

Room was ok, new but mirror was out of position. Showered one at a time. Seemed like she was trying to waste time.
    No DFK on menu.
    CBJ was very good considering rest of the effort.
    Didn't know any other position other than the hunched over cowgirl, where she pounds your cock as hard and as quickly as possible to get you to blow.
    Trying to get a girl to lean cowgirl on her haunches so you can glimpse at the action is like impossible to ask for these days.
    On top, she was like a starfish and just laid there looking like the walking dead.
    Blew my load and couldn't wait to get out of there.
    Never again, 22 Rydalmere!