Thread: Crystal - Hot K-Girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar

Crystal - Hot K-Girl

Yeah, the picture up on the website doesn't really do her justice. In person, Crystal is way cuter. I had the day off so I decided to swing by Style to check out who was on. After a magic session with Jessica over at Silver Fox on Tues, I needed to get the lover's nuts out of my system. So I thought, there's no better way to get over feelings for an ML than getting a hot BJ from an even hotter K-Girl.

It was during the day so it was pretty quiet. 2 girls on for me. Crystal and Alysha. Crystal practically bounces in. She's got such a lovely smile and very sexy eyes. I thought Jessica was hot, but wow, Crystal is stunning. Seriously, she looks like she could do TV commercials or magazine spreads. Alysha introduces herself to me too but I'm already gone on Crystal so hopefully next time.

Crystal is probably closer to a size 4/5 rather than the size 6 as advertised. She's tiny and in perfect shape. She was wearing a little black dress, breasts were probably A cups. The dress was like armour It's ok though, we had plenty of fun with clothes on. She's pretty short. I think 160cm is what she is in heels Barefoot she's more like 150cm tall.

So into the shower we step, we're flirting and chatting away. I know her English isn't great but really, I didn't care. I should really learn some Korean so I can flirt better with her. She was mine for the next 30 mins and I was going to make sure that we both had a good time. Crystal was so cute getting me into the shower. It was funny coz I was rock hard as soon as I took my clothes off. I was super horny just watching her get things ready - her little wiggle is so cute!

Anyway, into the shower we go. Crystal is so small that she can squish up into the corner so easily and without getting wet! Skillful

Crystal sits me down and she kisses my chest and nipples, looks at me with her super sexy eyes and goes back. She kisses me up to my neck then pauses. I'm wearing aftershave and she starts sniffing me and kissing my neck telling me how good I smell. She looks at me and pauses, asking what I'm wearing. I smile and tell her then she looks at me with those sexy eyes again. Face is cms away from mine. I sit forward and she gives me a soft kiss on the lips. We start frenching and she's on my lap, one hand on my cock, rubbing her pussy against my hard cock. There's no penetration but I'm squeezing her firm young butt, running my hands up her legs and rubbing her pussy.

Man, she's a good kisser! Crystal's lips are beautiful, soft and f*ck me if I'm not falling for her. Lol...

All this time, I'm rock hard and Crystal keeps the action up and kisses down, smiling at me, checking if everything is ok and proceeded to give me a super sexy BJ. Her technique is great, she loves sucking on the head, licking balls and corkscrewing both hands. I have to say, her HJ technique is pretty good too. Make sure you ask her to lube up if you don't like it too dry. Everything she was doing was driving my nute. She tried a few different techniques. She tried deep throat but I was a little large for her to take it all the way.

Buzzer 1 goes off but I'm still not done yet. Crystal is such a champ - she starts corkscrewing her hands and sucking on the tip. Buzzer 2 goes off and she smiles and says, "no worry. I make you cum". Yep, those eyes and her smile. She totally has me. She then lubes up a little and rubs her face on my balls, licking and sucking and giving me a fast HJ. I start to blow my load in her hand and tell her and to my surprise instead of pulling away she looks at me, smiles and swallows my cock and keeps sucking every drop out of me.

When I stop, she chuckles and daintily spits my cum out into a cup and says, her mouth was full. So funny. Listerine gargle and she takes a mouthful and plants it on my semi soft cock again. She smiles and takes me to shower again.

After the shower, buzzer 3 goes off and she says, "yeah yeah, we know, we know..." Crystal is in no hurry though and she waits for me to finish dressing then runs over to me and plants a big wet kiss on my face and tells me she had a great time. We flirt a little more, big hug and she holds my hand out to the door. No-one at the front so she leans over gives my neck another smell and wishes me a great rest of the day.

So, if you ask my opinion. I know some of you are worried about whether you can touch the girls or see their tits or whatever. All I can say is be a gentleman, be gentle with them. Don't go for the grope, let them initiate and you will have a great time. The two girls I've seen so far, Sally and Crystal have both been very sweet and very sensuous.

What a lovely girl !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just have to add to this as my first ar as well. After reading the awesome reviews I decided to swing by Styles. Come the introductions, Crystal was the first one through the door and I was smitten from the moment she bounced in the door. She is absolutely gorgeous, like a K-doll you see on music videos, petite and so bubbly and friendly with the cutest smile, I made up my mind on the spot. The other girls came in as well, Stella, Cherry and Jenny, the last of which was also gorgeous wearing a low cut dress that showed off her ample cleavage. She was really bubbly and friendly as well and I was a little torn but decided to stick to my guns and chose Crystal. When she some bouncing back in and takes my hand I realise how tiny she is. She walks me to the room clinging onto my arm, making small talk and giggling and I reckon I'm falling for her as well. Her English is pretty good for someone who's only recently arrived here from Korea and she has a bit of a laugh and is surprised when I try some Korean phrases with her.

Onto the shower and she gets me hard, teasing me while washing me and I quietly lean over and give her a soft kiss on the forehead. She giggles and looks at me with those amazing eyes and once again I'm smitten. I sit down and she wastes not time on the catbath, licking and sucking on my nipples while stroking me. Then onto her knees and her BJ was amazing, soft, lots of tongue and corkscrewing of the head. Then she looks at me and deepthroats me all the while maintaining eye contact. She kept up with lot of different techniques all of which felt amazing, the whole time asking me if it felt good and smiling.

I didn't want to finish that quick so I pull her up and we kiss. And damn she's an amazing kisser. Her lips are so soft and she really gets into it. By not her sexy little black dress has risen up past her hips and she climbs onto my lap and starts grinding my cock on her pussy while I'm gently rubbing her gorgeous perky butt. I start running her back and she looks at me shyly and says that she can't take her dress off but then says that a little bit is OK. I then slowly unzip her dress and pull it down enough to expose her perky A cups. Her nipples are really sensitive and even just lightly touching, teasing and rubbing them they stood out about an inch! Unfortunately she didn't let me nuzzle or suck on them and I respected that, letting her get back to the task of pleasuring me.

Unfortunately, the 20 minutes I asked for was not enough to get me over the edge. That coupled with the insane workouts I've been putting myself through at the gym the last 2 weeks meant I wasn't able to cum. The poor girl felt so bad for this and my heart melted seeing those beautiful big eyes looking so sad as she apologised for not being good enough. I reassured her that it definitely wasn't her fault as I was just too tired and she promised that the next time she'll try even harder. She cleans me up in the shower and keeps chatting and joking with me as I get dressed. Then just before we exit the room, she come up to me, give me a big kiss and cuddles up to me nuzzling my chest (yes she only comes up to my chest). She holds my hand to bring me out to the font and there is someone at reception so she just give me another hug as I say goodbye.

I have to say even though I didn't cum the experience of having a beautiful, petite (I've got a soft spot for petite girls) K-doll servicing you and really being attentive to your needs and you pleasure is amazing and so relaxing. I'll definitely be back and have to make sure I reserve Crystal for another round.

Stay cool everyone!

Hehe, Crystal's got to be the most reviewed girl on the forum ! Must be something special !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    She's smokin Wills If you like trim K-Girls, I'd say Crystal and Sally are the best ones to go for. Sally's about 175cm tall in her heels. Hey theamoebaman, I would have thought intense workouts raised your dopamine levels. Workouts make me more horny, not less...

Crystal is cool though, she had me hard again in the shower after. I was way out of time though Gotta love these K-Girls Well, until the next one comes along, hehehe...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah 1 of the other reasons I chose Crystal was cos of the awesome reviews. Though it was mostly her gorgeous looks and personally that clinched it.

And don't get me wrong. I was plenty horny but it usually takes me a while to cum anyway. The fatigue and pain from my workouts just made it even longer and despite her best efforts 20 minutes just wasn't enough.

No fault of hers though as it still felt amazing and I was so relaxed when I got home that I even overslept this morning. :-)

Stay cool my brothers!

I'm tempted after all these talks, looks like Crystal will be my first target in a BBBJ bar !

Shop Owner
    please reserve the technicians<girls> for service because they are very popular at the moment

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029