Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When she asks you to buy stuff for her...

Banned

When she asks you to buy stuff for her...

What do you do when a WL asks you to buy sh*t for her?
    Would your response be the same if she was your non-WL girlfriend?

A friend once told me that Asian girls expect guys to buy them stuff, whereas Western girls try to be more independent and buy their own stuff (yet still somehow manage to spend your money lol).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Are we talking buy her stuff, like lunch or a movie ticket? ... I'd be fine with that.

Or is she asking for something else - like jewelry, expensive clothes or designer fashion accessories? ... I'd probably wouldn't be inclined to pay for those sort of things

Unless of course there was a clear expectation of something in return (ie. Sex) and I felt the cost-benefit stacked up
    Be careful bro the expectation might be on your part only the girl may only want the accessory at your expense.

Quote Originally Posted by project_manager006 View Post
    What do you do when a WL asks you to buy sh*t for her?
    Would your response be the same if she was your non-WL girlfriend?

A friend once told me that Asian girls expect guys to buy them stuff, whereas Western girls try to be more independent and buy their own stuff (yet still somehow manage to spend your money lol).
    I suppose you ask this question about the WL you are seeing outside the shop already right??

If you are asking this question, then I can also assume on a couple other things:

1. You are not really that into her anyway, cause if you do, you would have been buying her stuff already, she wouldn't even have to ask for them, so is there any point to even go to point 2, 3, or 4................lol

Just my 1 cent

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Keep it simple guys! See the girl, enjoy her company for that 1 or 2 hours, respect her, lick and fuck her and make her cum, adore her, treat her like she is the most special girl on the planet because for that 1 hour you are together she is.
    Then leave!! Move on!! She will move on to her next client, and you should take the same approach.
    So go home, go to the pub, watch the footy, have dinner, go back to work, whatever! get on with your life.
    It really is that simple!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hey project manager, thanks for your latest thread! i always enjoyed yours! how can you always come up with those innocent questions?

and bro Ahlungor well as bro travelmate, wilisno, migoreng etc, i admire your experience, insights and humor. thanks for always entertain =)

Banned
    Are we talking buy her stuff, like lunch or a movie ticket? ... I'd be fine with that.

Or is she asking for something else - like jewelry, expensive clothes or designer fashion accessories? ... I'd probably wouldn't be inclined to pay for those sort of things

Unless of course there was a clear expectation of something in return (ie. Sex) and I felt the cost-benefit stacked up
    I'm talking about mid-range items I guess, not like movie tickers or dinners (happy to shout those), and not stuff like Gucci or LV handbags either (not THAT stupid). I'm talking stuff like laptops, phones etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I suppose you ask this question about the WL you are seeing outside the shop already right??

If you are asking this question, then I can also assume on a couple other things:

1. You are not really that into her anyway, cause if you do, you would have been buying her stuff already, she wouldn't even have to ask for them, so is there any point to even go to point 2, 3, or 4................lol

Just my 1 cent

Cheers
    Yeah bro, situation is kinda complicated, would rather not post it here, but yes it relates to a WL I'm 'seeing'. And I guess you have a good point about my level of interest, I suppose I am just keeping one eye open.

Quote Originally Posted by teebob View Post
    hey project manager, thanks for your latest thread! i always enjoyed yours! how can you always come up with those innocent questions?
    Thanks bro, I guess I am just an innocent guy deep down

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Keep it simple guys! See the girl, enjoy her company for that 1 or 2 hours, respect her, lick and fuck her and make her cum, adore her, treat her like she is the most special girl on the planet because for that 1 hour you are together she is.
    Then leave!! Move on!! She will move on to her next client, and you should take the same approach.
    So go home, go to the pub, watch the footy, have dinner, go back to work, whatever! get on with your life.
    I use the same way ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by project_manager006 View Post
    I'm talking about mid-range items I guess, not like movie tickers or dinners (happy to shout those), and not stuff like Gucci or LV handbags either (not THAT stupid). I'm talking stuff like laptops, phones etc.

Yeah bro, situation is kinda complicated, would rather not post it here, but yes it relates to a WL I'm 'seeing'. And I guess you have a good point about my level of interest, I suppose I am just keeping one eye open.

Thanks bro, I guess I am just an innocent guy deep down
    Is not she making more money than you? I mean if she is really into you and stop working as a wl why not spoil her abit or you have got too much money otherwise forget about it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you can afford it and think she's deserves then do it, or give her a tip, they also like extra cash too..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Demand anal in return, then you'll see how much she wants that laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by handbanana View Post
    Demand anal in return, then you'll see how much she wants that laptop.
    Anal for laptop, food for sex, cash for cock sucking, a promotion for CIM ??............OMG, what have we become ??
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Anal for laptop, food for sex, cash for cock sucking, a promotion for CIM ??............OMG, what have we become ??
    Bro Ahlungor,

It is not what we have become... it is what we have always been... Horny Little Buggers

And before anyone says they are not... that is why you are on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Bro Ahlungor,

It is not what we have become... it is what we have always been... Horny Little Buggers

And before anyone says they are not... that is why you are on this forum.
    Haha, Brother Licker,

I have to agree and disagree.

I have been paying for sex and sexual massages for a long time, so yes, anything that is in the market place with a price tag attached to it, I like, I buy.

May be I was married at a youngish age, I probably hadn't been playing the field for too long, only a handfull of girl friends before my Mrs. But I had not cheated on my wife since I married - ie. no extra marital affairs, not at work and not socially and no one night stand, everything I had sexually since marrired was a commercial transactions.

Were there opportunities, you bet there were and quite a few of them, and a lot of them were so tempting and I actually had to had a punt right after I pass on the situation to keep myself sane. So I guess even when I was in a position to trade a promotion with sexual favours, or fuck someone on the side for a gift, I won't do it. Too scared that if I did, I would ruin my career, my marriage and my family. It's just me!!. Too chicken !!

May be this way I would feel less guilty for buying sex outside of my marriage. Any other married brothers are on this same boat??

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    A laptop is a pretty big deal, we're talking $1-2k, right?

For thst money you could have a kick-ass week in bangkok, sleep with a different 18 y/o ever night.

Is this girl still working? Are you at least getting 'free' services?
    Oh so a Hermes lindy bag is really crazy then?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Oh so a Hermes lindy bag is really crazy then?
    No, if you earn at least 7 figures after tax.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Haha, Brother Licker,

I have to agree and disagree.

I have been paying for sex and sexual massages for a long time, so yes, anything that is in the market place with a price tag attached to it, I like, I buy.

May be I was married at a youngish age, I probably hadn't been playing the field for too long, only a handfull of girl friends before my Mrs. But I had not cheated on my wife since I married - ie. no extra marital affairs, not at work and not socially and no one night stand, everything I had sexually since marrired was a commercial transactions.

Were there opportunities, you bet there were and quite a few of them, and a lot of them were so tempting and I actually had to had a punt right after I pass on the situation to keep myself sane. So I guess even when I was in a position to trade a promotion with sexual favours, or fuck someone on the side for a gift, I won't do it. Too scared that if I did, I would ruin my career, my marriage and my family. It's just me!!. Too chicken !!

May be this way I would feel less guilty for buying sex outside of my marriage. Any other married brothers are on this same boat??

Cheers

Mr Ahlungor,

I see your logic in thinking that somehow only engaging in paid services is more morally acceptable than having a casual encounter or an affair.

But I'm not sure, so could you ask your wife if that is true? :-)

Where you are really smart though is that you are far less likely to get caught if you stay away from affairs and casual encounters and just visit shops. Do you realise how many long black hairs an Asian girl loses every hour? A lot!

Banned
    For those married guys that punt, chances are your Mrs is getting her cunt stuffed with cock on the side while you are out and about.
    The difference is she isn't paying for it and its all bareback.
    It's sad but true.

Just say to the girl , i m not a rich man nor poor man

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8inches View Post
    For those married guys that punt, chances are your Mrs is getting her cunt stuffed with cock on the side while you are out and about.
    The difference is she isn't paying for it and its all bareback.
    It's sad but true.
    Thats a bit of a wild generalisation What do you base that on?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Just say to the girl , i m not a rich man nor poor man
    That's difficult if you visit the girl more than 15 times in a month.
    Lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast