Thread: Cici- hot busty Milf

Cici- hot busty Milf

Finally got off my arse just to write an after report..
    Tried Cici several weeks ago on a Thursday at this place which is sometimes a hit and miss.
    I wasn't disappointed...
    Probably mid-late 30s Milf, average looking face, but an amazing body- probably D cup breasts, natural, nice bum, sexy..
    The usual DFK on offer, very passionate, BBBJ takes her time working on ur shaft, good sucking motion, DATY, enjoys every bit of it. Just looking at those glorious breasts bounce away as you go hard at her from behind..I was out for the count..twice in one hour.
    Apparently she usually works in Artarmon, but came along to sus out the place with consideration to return. I hope she does..I'll be looking out for her.

Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe View Post
    Finally got off my arse just to write an after report..
    Tried Cici several weeks ago on a Thursday at this place which is sometimes a hit and miss.
    I wasn't disappointed...
    Probably mid-late 30s Milf, average looking face, but an amazing body- probably D cup breasts, natural, nice bum, sexy..
    The usual DFK on offer, very passionate, BBBJ takes her time working on ur shaft, good sucking motion, DATY, enjoys every bit of it. Just looking at those glorious breasts bounce away as you go hard at her from behind..I was out for the count..twice in one hour.
    Apparently she usually works in Artarmon, but came along to sus out the place with consideration to return. I hope she does..I'll be looking out for her.
    Haha brother 3Joe,

It took a couple pairs of big natural tits to inspire you to write you first and second ever posts since March. Good works, better late than never.

Now I bet you once you start you can't stop!! so watch out all you big tits busty girls out there, brother Joejoejoe is cuming !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!