Thread: Fiona- needs more sleep...

Fiona- needs more sleep...

It really bugs me sometimes with the description of girls on the advertisers websites. More so when I am a lover of the natural busty.. and the description doesnt correspond to reality. Anyway, I think everyone knows where this thread is heading.

Thought I'd just test the talent at Blacktown 40 without making a booking.. Unfortunately not that much talent that day, apart from one very sexy, attractive, slim, size 6 but curvy Singaporean girl called Fiona. Her breasts were probably a C-D cup but already looked enhanced from the extremely skimpy outfit she was wearing (the website says NATURAL!!). Somewhat friendly. But that was it..
    Mostly down hill from there..
    According to her she hadn't really slept the night before.
    Anyway, a very poor effort on her behalf- CBJ, fake moaning, no DFK, after 1st release, she took a nap next to me for 10 minutes..but to her credit did continue to round 2, but also very poor attempt.. did offer a massage- which involved standing on my back..which I declined. Her back massages were like light strokes with her hands..

Her appeal- Sexy, petite, slim body, curvy, great legs
    Negative- big enhanced, fake looking breasts- which some may well like, not much GFE at all, and poor service.
    I'll probably come back but not for her.

I do however commend the Reception at Blacktown when called on the phone for trying to answer my multitude of questions about busts and natural etc- and honestly saying- they cant tell me either way cause they havent tried..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey brother Joejoe,

Well not to shoot yo down, as your experience is very relevant and your own. But my first post here is going to be one that conflicts with yours hehe.

I haven't posted here yet, but i have been reading alot of the threads, a great read, both informative and funny guys here.

I have cranked out a few outcalls via blacktown shops in the past 6 months, the first time ive delved into such a pastime. Anyway...

One of my best experiences i've ever had with any female, was with fiona ! The same one, can tell by the spot on description physically. She looks drop dead gorgeous, a great body. But in my case, the whole experience was awesome. Great BBBJ, responsive to the pounding afterwards, and very friendly/enjoyable to chit-chat to.

You obviously have genuinely been with her at a time of extreme tiredness.

Great to see some info on a different lass or two, as a couple that i have been blown away by i haven't even read about here yet. I don't get it !

Cheers guys,

Banned
    Fiona, what a name! Good Fiona's are cropping up all over Sydney at the moment