Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JESSICA ; 50% Thai, 50% Indian, and 100% HOT CARAMEL BABE !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

JESSICA ; 50% Thai, 50% Indian, and 100% HOT CARAMEL BABE !!

Just had a fantastic session with Ginza's newest recruit and all I can say for now is WOW WHAT A BABE !!
    Very exotic, very sensual, only 21, fantastic slim body, perfect caramel/mocha skin, killer BBBJ, bald pussy, and a wild fuck!
    I haven't got the energy to write an AR at the moment.
    I need to have a hot dinner and couple of glasses of wine first.
    But don't worry about the AR - just go and check her out for yourself.
    If you are up for something different then this exotic hot chocolate babe is just what you need on a cold winter's night ... to be continued ...

Finally summoned up the energy to do an AR; here it is ...

The last thing I expected to find at Ginza was an exotic half Indian/ half Thai girl, but Ginza has been full of good surprises this year.

Indian and Thai girls are right up there with my favourites, so a mix of the two was almost too good to be true. it was like it was my birthday and Xmas came at the same time.

So there she was; slim sexy body, beautiful dark skin, perky B cup tits, great legs and arse, long totally natural silky jet black hair, and such a beautiful and exotic looking face.

There is just something magical about mixed race girls and Jessica is no exception.
    As soon as I laid eyes on her I was a goner, and once I held her and felt her perfect smooth skin and her hair brushing against my face I was in lurve !

Jessica's look is probably more Indian than Thai, but the Thai features and personality are definitely there too.
    She looked stunning in her tight evening dress and high heels, but as I stripped her down to her sexy lingerie it just got better and better and by the time she was totally naked her hot body was revealed in all its glory.
    She really looks amazing and feels even better, the brown nipples, the pierced belly button, the totally shaved pussy - fuck !

We spent quite a long of time just touching and kissing - her body and skin is just so beautiful it has to be savoured; you can't just lauch straight into fucking with a girl this special. Her nipples are so good to suck and her totally smooth pussy perfect for DATY.

And she returned the favour by giving me a great catbath and then zeroing in on my cock and giving me an absolute blinder of a BBBJ - fuck this girl is good! Add Jessica to your list of Ginza BBBJ queens !

After a bit of a pause she mounted me and started riding me cowgirl and this was the beginning of around 30 minutes of wild intense fucking in postion after position.
    Jessica loves to fuck and we really went for it until we were both totally exhausted and orgasmed out and untangled ourselves from each other and collapsed side by side on the bed hot and sweaty and spent, just holding hands.

All that fucking must have released some sort of natural truth serum in her brain (serotonin? dopamine? whatever) because she got really relaxed and intimate and started telling me stuff about herself and her life.
    And all that fucking released some chemical in my brain (serotonin? dopamine? whatever) that totally deprived me of the power of comprehension and rational thought, because I wasn't really taking any of it in.

And even now I can only recall sketchy fragments of what she said. But it was a really special moment nonetheless.

It was a magic session; it went from shy introduction, to horny exploration, to unbridled wild fucking, to intimate conversation.

Jessica is just a magic girl; beautiful, exotic, horny, intimate.

She is gonna win so many admirers ... and break so many hearts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow sounds like a treat! Which class was she today? Couldn't really tell from the roster.

Looking forward to your AR

Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Wow sounds like a treat! Which class was she today? Couldn't really tell from the roster.

She was Silver premium when I booked her but you don't have to be an alchemist to know this one will turn to GOLD very soon - she is a special one!
    Oh and she is Jessie on the roster - not Jessica.

AR as promised. Hope you get to enjoy her company soon bro - she is a special girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    She was Silver premium when I booked her but you don't have to be an alchemist to know this one will turn to GOLD very soon - she is a special one!
    Oh and she is Jessie on the roster - not Jessica.
    Precisely why I said "today", it seems every time you rave about a girl they turn gold the next time I have a peek at the roster!

Anyway thanks for summoning the energy back to write the AR bro rooter, she sure sounds like someone to look out for. Thai and Indian... haven't tried either before so it will definitely be interesting!

With all these new recruits when I even haven't gone through the existing lineup, now I'm not sure who to see next! I think I might have to get Wilson to choose the girl for me next time, bit like the "Mystery girl" promo at Bluemoon haha.

Precisely why I said "today", it seems every time you rave about a girl they turn gold the next time I have a peek at the roster!
    Comes to think of it, you're right! That does seems to be right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not often a guy gets me excited but Rooter u got me going with this one.
    Really looking forward to creme caramel

Just had a fantastic session with Ginza's newest recruit and all I can say for now is WOW WHAT A BABE !!
    Very exotic, very sensual, only 21, fantastic slim body, perfect caramel/mocha skin, killer BBBJ, bald pussy, and a wild fuck!
    I haven't got the energy to write an AR at the moment.
    I need to have a hot dinner and couple of glasses of wine first.
    But don't worry about the AR - just go and check her out for yourself.
    If you are up for something different then this exotic hot chocolate babe is just what you need on a cold winter's night ... to be continued ...

Finally summoned up the energy to do an AR; here it is ...

The last thing I expected to find at Ginza was an exotic half Indian/ half Thai girl, but Ginza has been full of good surprises this year.

Indian and Thai girls are right up there with my favourites, so a mix of the two was almost too good to be true. it was like it was my birthday and Xmas came at the same time.

So there she was; slim sexy body, beautiful dark skin, perky B cup tits, great legs and arse, long totally natural silky jet black hair, and such a beautiful and exotic looking face.

There is just something magical about mixed race girls and Jessica is no exception.
    As soon as I laid eyes on her I was a goner, and once I held her and felt her perfect smooth skin and her hair brushing against my face I was in lurve !

Jessica's look is probably more Indian than Thai, but the Thai features and personality are definitely there too.
    She looked stunning in her tight evening dress and high heels, but as I stripped her down to her sexy lingerie it just got better and better and by the time she was totally naked her hot body was revealed in all its glory.
    She really looks amazing and feels even better, the brown nipples, the pierced belly button, the totally shaved pussy - fuck !

We spent quite a long of time just touching and kissing - her body and skin is just so beautiful it has to be savoured; you can't just lauch straight into fucking with a girl this special. Her nipples are so good to suck and her totally smooth pussy perfect for DATY.

And she returned the favour by giving me a great catbath and then zeroing in on my cock and giving me an absolute blinder of a BBBJ - fuck this girl is good! Add Jessica to your list of Ginza BBBJ queens !

After a bit of a pause she mounted me and started riding me cowgirl and this was the beginning of around 30 minutes of wild intense fucking in postion after position.
    Jessica loves to fuck and we really went for it until we were both totally exhausted and orgasmed out and untangled ourselves from each other and collapsed side by side on the bed hot and sweaty and spent, just holding hands.

All that fucking must have released some sort of natural truth serum in her brain (serotonin? dopamine? whatever) because she got really relaxed and intimate and started telling me stuff about herself and her life.
    And all that fucking released some chemical in my brain (serotonin? dopamine? whatever) that totally deprived me of the power of comprehension and rational thought, because I wasn't really taking any of it in.

And even now I can only recall sketchy fragments of what she said. But it was a really special moment nonetheless.

It was a magic session; it went from shy introduction, to horny exploration, to unbridled wild fucking, to intimate conversation.

Jessica is just a magic girl; beautiful, exotic, horny, intimate.

She is gonna win so many admirers ... and break so many hearts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirang View Post
    Comes to think of it, you're right! That does seems to be right.
    Yup, now she's officially GOLD!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I wonder if she looks like any of my Bollywood favourites

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post

I think her face is similar to the top picture, the other girls bodies are to big.

Cassie was highly recommending me to try new girl Jessica which is unusual as she prefers my attention for her only I automatically said I would not....but this girl looks so hot.

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Jessie doesn't look like any of these Bollywood girls - not even close!
    She has a much more classical Indian look (with a bit of Thai thrown in) and darker complexion.
    Bollywood actresses have an almost Western look and very white skin (naturally and cosmetically). They look nothing like the vast majority of Indian girls as they are recruited from specific provinces in Northern India or are Eurasian or sometimes not even Indian - Italian Australian Tanya Zaetta for example !
    if you are looking for a Bollywood style girl you will be disappointed.
    Jessie is beautiful in her own way - she doesn't have to look like a Bollywood girl to be beautiful.
    Indian and Thai girls are under enormous pressure to live up to notions of beauty based on whiteness or even "Westerness". Go into any Thai supermarket and you will see shelves and shelves full of "whitening" products.
    Its a real shame because they are beautiful just they way they are, and the darker skinned ones are really gorgeous.
    When I was in Thailand I met so many really beautiful dark skinned girls who were convinced they were "ugly" because they weren't white - it was so sad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I think her face is similar to the top picture, the other girls bodies are to big.

Cassie was highly recommending me to try new girl Jessica which is unusual as she prefers my attention for her only I automatically said I would not....but this girl looks so hot.
    Wow- this will be my next port of call

Jessie doesn't look like any of these Bollywood girls - not even close!
    She has a much more classical Indian look (with a bit of Thai thrown in) and darker complexion.
    Bollywood actresses have an almost Western look and very white skin (naturally and cosmetically). They look nothing like the vast majority of Indian girls as they are recruited from specific provinces in Northern India or are Eurasian or sometimes not even Indian - Italian Australian Tanya Zaetta for example !
    if you are looking for a Bollywood style girl you will be disappointed.
    Jessie is beautiful in her own way - she doesn't have to look like a Bollywood girl to be beautiful.
    Indian and Thai girls are under enormous pressure to live up to notions of beauty based on whiteness or even "Westerness". Go into any Thai supermarket and you will see shelves and shelves full of "whitening" products.
    Its a real shame because they are beautiful just they way they are, and the darker skinned ones are really gorgeous.
    When I was in Thailand I met so many really beautiful dark skinned girls who were convinced they were "ugly" because they weren't white - it was so sad.
    Rooter have you ever thought of becoming a teacher..sorry I forgot u are.
    I agree the biggest bollywood stars are those that have westernised features.
    And their industry is very tough as evidenced by the recent suicide of a young bollywood star this week.
    Bollywood features or not Jessica is a must see, even Cassie thinks so according to Gucci.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... She has a much more classical Indian look (with a bit of Thai thrown in) and darker complexion. ...
    Interestingly, there have been a number of immigration waves sweeping through India since man first came out of Africa tens of thousands of years ago, resulting in a number of different racial characteristic groupings in India. The oldest wave continued onto Australia and became our Aborigines. But a number of that wave stopped in India and even today you can identify certain Indians as having remarkable resemblance to Aboriginal features, particularly the skinny legged women.
    Posting since 19 May 2008

India is a huge place (it's a sub continent) with over 1 billion people.
    And the range of ethnic groups is huge and skin tones range from white to black and every shade in between.
    Bollywood films feature almost exclusively the whitest groups at least for the leading or glamourous roles anyway.
    There are lots of beautiful women of Indian or partial Indian background who don't look like Bollywood actresses - Jessica is one of them.
    Beauty comes in the form of many races, shades and colours.

Beauty comes in the form of many races, shades and colours.
    Best quote of the day- or shall I say EVER......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Noticed she's now went up another step and earned premium status in tomorrow's roster, is that like the fastest promotion ever?

Wow! I just noticed Jessie is back today.
    The rumour I heard was she was going back to Thailand for a boob job.
    She was perfect just the way she was IMO but hey whatever makes her happy.
    Boob job or not she is a gorgeous girl and sex with her is awesome!
    As much as I would love to be see her today and check out the new twins and report back I already have my hands full today with the new girl Amber.

It's fucking cocktail hour all day at Ginza today.
    Jessie: Thai/Indian mix
    Amber: Japanese/Russian mix
    Dolly: Thai/Jaoanese mix.
    Lana: Japanese/Russian mix.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Yes I want to see these new boobs to. If any bro makes a booking with Jessi please let us know how it goes...be gentle with her new equipment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Yes I want to see these new boobs to. If any bro makes a booking with Jessi please let us know how it goes...be gentle with her new equipment.
    Just saw her ( eyes only) they were hidden behind a dress, will definitely be back to see with the third eye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast