Thread: 'Yuki' at 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point - Highly recommended!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hello

You keep using my post to promote your shop but you gave me no mention in your dec competition. I feel cheated. Haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Great report bro if you see Yuki on an on day she is great sounds like you found her at her best when she is at her best she is one of the best.

Great report. Honest and effective. How I want Yuki now!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Blah blah blah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    littlewonder, jimmyk, ilovefs, the wizard, maximpact, vin, igloo, sextus, commanderM, cisco, bestofmyworld - i need a hand if u would would be so kind? I have only been with yuki from 64. I am looking 2 diversify my portfolio. Haha. I am after a pocket rocket! I have scanned the photos and there r many that 'could' be pocket rockets. Lulu, anna, yoyo all take my fancy, but i am after the inside word. I love a tiny girl with a few little curves that is a bundle of energy. I think anna could be my horse. - but is there one at 64 that u think may be more suitable? I understand that it we all like different things so my question is not all that easy 2 answer. All feedback appreciated - thanks in advance.

I have to admit if you can get Lulu going she is a real energetic pocket rocket, But you need at least an hour and work her gently and she has to be in the mood so if the stars align she is great, but like most girls I think she is better early in the day. You have to connect with her to get the best out of her, I think that goes for most girls. I didnt have a good punt the time I saw Yoyo and Anna can be hit and miss I find more miss than hit. There for out of the three definitely try Lulu.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Littlewonder, appreciated. Hey tarenpoint64 any chance u will/can post some pics of Joey? I am reading good things about her but would love a sneak peak? .,

Shop Owner
    Mick I have sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by mick123 View Post
    Thanks Littlewonder, appreciated. Hey tarenpoint64 any chance u will/can post some pics of Joey? I am reading good things about her but would love a sneak peak? .,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks dude. I thought Joye and Joey were different girls. Apparently not. Any more inside words on pocket rockets punters?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    littlewonder, jimmyk, ilovefs, the wizard, maximpact, vin, igloo, sextus, commanderM, cisco, bestofmyworld - i need a hand if u would would be so kind? I have only been with yuki from 64. I am looking 2 diversify my portfolio. Haha. I am after a pocket rocket! I have scanned the photos and there r many that 'could' be pocket rockets. Lulu, anna, yoyo all take my fancy, but i am after the inside word. I love a tiny girl with a few little curves that is a bundle of energy. I think anna could be my horse. - but is there one at 64 that u think may be more suitable? I understand that it we all like different things so my question is not all that easy 2 answer. All feedback appreciated - thanks in advance.
    I agree that Yuki is amazing. New girl Thursday though she says not working over Christmas Lily is brilliant. see reviews elsewhere on this site

thanks dude. I thought Joye and Joey were different girls. Apparently not. Any more inside words on pocket rockets punters?
    Joey is a great punt also pocket rockets I go for are Lulu and Yuki need to talk to Yuki on the day and make sure she is in the mood if she is then your in for a great punt.

Banned
    Yeah, that's sexy.

Banned
    Delicious!