Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kissing?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    I've had it three times. First one was this hot HK girl used to negotiate an extra 20 for DFK. Then there was a regular FL Thai in the valley ended up having a pash fest but she had to like you enough to do it. And then another regular at shop managed to coax her into it for a while. Heightens the experience
    Spoke to a number of MLs. In general they said it's easier to drop gears off than to offer dfk. Apparently it takes a lot more personal commitment to do dfk than to nude up.
    Never experienced someone who charged extra for dfk.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    I've had it three times. First one was this hot HK girl used to negotiate an extra 20 for DFK. Then there was a regular FL Thai in the valley ended up having a pash fest but she had to like you enough to do it. And then another regular at shop managed to coax her into it for a while. Heightens the experience
    Spoke to a number of MLs. In general they said it's easier to drop gears off than to offer dfk. Apparently it takes a lot more personal commitment to do dfk than to nude up.
    Never experienced someone who charged extra for dfk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a huge fan of the kissing, have honestly only ever had it with one ML though. I seldom get massages these days & usually go for the WL.

I've got a thread about a ML that i was fucking regularly outside of her work for a while, she was cool. She moved to another state & since then i don't bother trying to get more than a wank and getting to play with their box. Strange really considering i now know it's possible to get free roots regularly out of the ML's.
    Maybe i just got too attached to my favourite one & now i don't really care for another?

Oh the sad occasional attachments of the punter lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In a lot of cases you can get more from being a good kisser than trying to rub up a girl who isn't in the mood. But then you get the girls who get wet when the wind changes direction.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good kissing is half the turn on if they're attractive. I can't get into it without it. Have a great ML in the Valley who does it and is part of the reason it's the best.

Downside is from my limited WL exp. they very rarely do it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone able to PM me with suggested ML who kiss ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    Anyone able to PM me with suggested ML who kiss ?
    There is a thread call "decorative clothing" might like to read that. Just giving you the heads up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12