Thread: Ever run late or nearly run late for a scheduled punt ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Ever run late or nearly run late for a scheduled punt ?

Recently I had an incall and was on time, but only just. I needed to get some cash out of an ATM that is near the incall appartment, I always do this and have never had a problem. But this time there was a queue of 5 groups of people at the ATM and there were not any other ATMs close by.
    I had 5 mins before my appointment and was standing in line wondering how much it would cost me to bribe my way to the front of the queue....
    Luckily I got my money right on the start time, so I sent my SMS and and arrived only 2 mins late, phew!

Has anyone had any similar experiences where something has caused them to be late for a punting appointment ?

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Recently I had an incall and was on time, but only just. I needed to get some cash out of an ATM that is near the incall appartment, I always do this and have never had a problem. But this time there was a queue of 5 groups of people at the ATM and there were not any other ATMs close by.
    I had 5 mins before my appointment and was standing in line wondering how much it would cost me to bribe my way to the front of the queue....
    Luckily I got my money right on the start time, so I sent my SMS and and arrived only 2 mins late, phew!

Has anyone had any similar experiences where something has caused them to be late for a punting appointment ?
    Haha ! I think you've gone a bit too far this time, is this topic even worthy of a thread ?

Running a bit late on one or both sides is a common occurrence, nothing to discuss about !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you arrive half an hour late to an hour long booking, and assuming the lady had another booking immediately afterwards, would you change it to 30min instead, or would you cop it on the chin and Pay for the full hour despite only getting half the time??

Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    If you arrive half an hour late to an hour long booking, and assuming the lady had another booking immediately afterwards, would you change it to 30min instead, or would you cop it on the chin and Pay for the full hour despite only getting half the time??
    I would be suprised if they asked you to pay the hour price, as you could always walk.
    If you are gonna be that late you should let them know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Communications is key. if i am late i let them know and take a shorter booking. if they are late they need to let me know.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    shut my front door to the apartment and forgot my keys... had my mobile phone and wallet on me, so called locksmith who came in 15 or so minutes... was late for my 2.00 pm booking (no one in particular) at TP64 by half an hour... then met Joey... and the rest was, as they say... history...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    shut my front door to the apartment and forgot my keys... had my mobile phone and wallet on me, so called locksmith who came in 15 or so minutes... was late for my 2.00 pm booking (no one in particular) at TP64 by half an hour... then met Joey... and the rest was, as they say... history...
    Was it your car keys, if not you could have called the locksmith after your punt.
    If so then you could have caught a cab and called the locksmith afterwards also