Thread: Phone call just before or during a punt ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Phone call just before or during a punt ?

Recently my partner called me as I was waiting for the girl in an incall apartment!
    I took the call and thought I had dealt with the issue, then turned the volume right down on the phone to avoid any further interruptions...

Things were going well with the girl but as I was doing DATY I heard the vibrate sound coming from my phone. I tried to avoid it for a while but there must have been ten calls, so eventually I had to excuse myself and turn the goddam thing off!

Anyone had similar experiences ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Got a annoying call just as I was making a deposit into a girls mouth, apparently it was a mate wishing
    me a happy birthday.
    And a happy birthday it certainly was !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always put my phone on silent in the waiting area (with no vibrate alert).
    During a recent lunchtime punt there was a major incident back in the office. My manager called 17 times before I checked my mobile..... I'm still trying to dig myself out of the hole I dug

My WL got a phone call during the session which she couldn't skip, so I let her take it. After she hangs up, someone calls me!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    There's nothing better than taking a serious work related phone call while getting bbbj from a WL and trying to maintain the tone of your normal talking voice instead of talking in a falsetto pitch.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always always turn off my phone before going into the premises. I'm kind of paranoid ill pocket dial someone while in there. Quite obvious where I am if the other person can here 'daaaaaarling' down the phone. Apart from sex noises of course.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was in singapore not long ago and a friend takes me to a massage place, all going well , then i start hearing my friend talking in the next room, he is on the phone with a work mate for like 30 minutes. then i hear him say ' i got to go, got to go...call u back'.... ahhh happy ending time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroun View Post
    I always put my phone on silent in the waiting area (with no vibrate alert).
    During a recent lunchtime punt there was a major incident back in the office. My manager called 17 times before I checked my mobile..... I'm still trying to dig myself out of the hole I dug
    Tell the boss u r at a natural therapist, in an accupuncture session with 20 needles protruding in your back.
    Well, best to have it in silent, vibrate, just check the number if same call coming more than twice. And call back after 10 min. You must either be a doctor or an IT guy