Nationality: Japanese/European

English: Native tongue

Hair Colour: Auburn

Hair Length: Very long

Eyes Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: White/Olive

Height: Tall

Body Size: Slim, very very very sexy

Breast Size: C cups enhanced (no doubt about it) great shape, soft touch. I loved it

Enhanced breasts: Yes

Shower Together: No

Pubic Hair: shaven heaven

Tattoos: No

Full Sex Available: Yes

Kind of Experience: Great experience sexwise, she is talks a lot so you have to control her a bit, otherwise she will be just talking.

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK

Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ

Massage: Massage was quick, (good on her) but great, licking my toe, caressing my all body with her great tits.

DATY / Oral On Her: Not sure

Overall Looks: Sexy girl, tall and slim. Very pretty face. A lot of charm.

Overall Personality: Chatty but fun. A bit stressed out at the beginning but everything went well at the end.

Cost: $230 per hour

Notes:

After Hina yesterday, http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...great-surprise, I've decided to keep going on the good vibes of Ginza.I booked Catherine for an hour. And in a few words it was great.
    She is very elegant in her style, manners. Just the way she moves is sensual.
    After a quick shower by myself, she asked me to lie down on the front. She applied some baby powder and start to caress me with her beautiful breast.
    She has a generous C cup. Enhanced but well done.
    And because she is tall and slim it gives her a killer body shape.
    She has a really pretty face, her european side takes over I will say but she has still the skin and the eyes of an Asian girl.
    After a short massage, I turned around and we started to kiss, great DFK. I love her soft touch.
    Then she went down and that was a pure moment of happiness. Her style of BBBJ is great, she can go DT. Balls sucking, everything she does she does it well.
    I came pretty quickly, not CIM.
    I felt great, we started to chat, as people said before she is a bit all over the place in the way she speaks. Her ideas are just coming through her mouth. She jumps from one thing to another. It's quite cute but a bit full on.
    We both wanted more so she stated to suck me again, I was hard immediately, she put the dom on with her mouth and came on top.
    Great view, perfect boobs are under control in my hands, her hair goes everywhere. She looks to enjoy it. Makes me feel really good.
    I rock hard and we fuck in a lot of different position. One of my favorite was the spoon, I was looking at the mirror on the ceiling. I could admire her perfect shape, awesome boobs.
    We were both sweating, she sucked me again and I came.
    That was just great. She a lovely girl.
    Thanks Catherine, thanks Ginza.
    noubroz

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review The body massage sounds nice!

Been hearing good things about her, need to find the time and funds to go see her soon!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Another great Review, I really can't keep putting Catherine off any longer....

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Another great Review, I really can't keep putting Catherine off any longer....
    Ahahah, don't hold it. You should have a go, for your own sanity

I'm curious to know what people think about her.