Thread: BBBJ Bar Girls - Who's good for what

Wink BBBJ Bar Girls - Who's good for what

Hey punters,

Here's how i would rate the following Styles girls in order of value for money:

If you want a girl that gives great head, and is still reasonably hot go for:

1. Jenny

Best BBBJ so far.
    Wet, good suction, goes deep at times, i blew my load without any help of an HJ. PLUS she goes deep as you cum - best sensation ever.
    Plus she has nice firm tits, reckon a large C cup.. they stayed in bra but she let me squeeze them.
    Wears a blue n white dress that fits her slim figure well.
    She's really sweet, and smart, and is a giggler. K-girl with hair that goes past her shoulders.
    Next time i'm hoping she'll get her beautiful tits out for me.

///

If you want the hottest girl at Styles but not the best BBBJ technique go:

2. Crystal

Definitely the hottest girl there. Very Korean looking. Nice figure. I've seen her in a black dress, and also in a tight mini denim shorts (i prefer those over the dress)
    She's good if you want the best looking, very smart and sweet and switched on. In fact, she even knows some german to my surprise.
    Her BBBJ is ok, she definitely puts in effort, and yes her HJ is a bit dry, which hurts the johnson a bit, as mentioned in previous AR's.
    She let me lift her dress up from behind and showed off a beautiful bum and g banger, and i copped a good feel.
    She also (with her panties on) dry humped me in the middle of the session. Gave me an HJ at the end and then CIM. Her bbbj technique needs work i reckon.
    Her catbath is nice too.

///

If you want a very petite, pale skin girl who's a bit more sexier than cute i'd say, and gives pretty good BBBJ then go:

3. Coco

She's very slim. Very smooth skin. Gives good bbbj. Not that hot but once again very nice girl.
    She enjoyed a chat at the start, almost too much talking, i was like thinking to myself, time is ticking! i mean 20 mins flies.

I havent tried the following but from AR's this is what i know:
    - Alysha (not the hottest) but no.1 BBBJ at Style.
    - Mica (not hot) but biggest jugs at Style.. all natural.
    - Cherry - nice figure, reasonably good looking, worth a try, not sure about BBBJ technique.

Guys if you know the rest of the crew, help me out. Add them on the thread.

Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been there just once and saw Coco. I loved he BJ and she let me really rub her pussy thru her undies.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am in heaven!
    See you today for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went yesterday and saw Jenny. WOW!
    Today I'm going to see Alysha.

I love this place already.

Told ya jenny was good meaningoflife bro. Alyshas meant to be best bbbj there but she's not a hottie in my opinion. So its a weigh up..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Told ya jenny was good meaningoflife bro. Alyshas meant to be best bbbj there but she's not a hottie in my opinion. So its a weigh up..
    Alysha blew my dick and my mind!
    Awesome eye contact, she oozed sexy!
    Jenny is prettier but seriously Alysha has my vote 100%

see thing is, i need a girl to be reasonably hot to get me really hard and horny, which in turn makes for the right elements needed for a good bbbj..
    i reckon i'd struggle to be rock hard for alysha..

Shop Owner
    please reserve the technicians<girls> for service because they are very popular at the moment

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029