Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using the towel afterwards

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by herecticx View Post
    would love to go in there with one of those Blue UV lights
    Really? I don't think I would. Some rooms would light up like a Christmas tree. Some things are best not thought about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited same business different location this week. At the end all towels were removed from the room an into the laundry.

I understand its very expensive with the rising cost of water and electricity. Some places uses a dryer so I can imagine the bill at the end of the month.
    But still hygiene is very important when dealing with people.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    see punters whinge about pricing, but perhaps the pricier places have better sanity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol sanitary I mean lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    see punters whinge about pricing, but perhaps the pricier places have better sanity.
    Not better for the punter's sanity lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hahahaahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had a vision of the future punter walking into the shop with towel, bottle of favourite oil, his own preference of tissue and a comfy pillow all tucked under the arm, sure replaces the newspaper.

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    try explaining that as you tell your admin you are just going our to the bank.
    Be hard enough explaining going to the bank wouldn't it. All online now!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post
    Just had a vision of the future punter walking into the shop with towel, bottle of favourite oil, his own preference of tissue and a comfy pillow all tucked under the arm, sure replaces the newspaper.
    I often take my own towel and I like the idea of packing massage oil. I have even thought of taking thongs for the shower.
    You forgot music, I've been meaning to get a set of decent blue tooth speakers to pack so I can play my favorite rooting tracks from my phone.

I am sure there is a married man or two out there that takes his own soap.

Taking a towel especially to budget places lifts one above the herd in the WL mind in terms of hygine.

And while I have no admin, taking a towel and soap == Gym visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry10 View Post
    I was at a popular shop last month. At the end My stuff went everywhere didnt clean it up then She went out to get hot water bucket used a small hand towel to spread the stuff even more ( I still can see lumpy white stuff all over my stomach) then she went to the side table and got a dry rolled up towel and dry me off. And I guarantee you, all that stuff is on the towel then she rolled it back up and PUT IT BACK ON THE SIDE TABLE.!!!!!

When I walked out another punter went straight into that room. Feel sorry for him and also myself.

But I was offered a cup of hot Green Tea. Which I didn't drink, thanks but not thank you.
    That is truly fucked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that just put me off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry10 View Post
    I was at a popular shop last month. At the end My stuff went everywhere didnt clean it up then She went out to get hot water bucket used a small hand towel to spread the stuff even more ( I still can see lumpy white stuff all over my stomach) then she went to the side table and got a dry rolled up towel and dry me off. And I guarantee you, all that stuff is on the towel then she rolled it back up and PUT IT BACK ON THE SIDE TABLE.!!!!!

When I walked out another punter went straight into that room. Feel sorry for him and also myself.

But I was offered a cup of hot Green Tea. Which I didn't drink, thanks but not thank you.
    WTF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12