Thread: Angela. A most satisfying fuck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Angela. A most satisfying fuck.

xxx xxx xxx

True ilovefs. Consistency of the main lineup shows the depth in 64 roster. There is always a choice of experience and new.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    New girls are often great, but I reckon its the tried and tested like Eva, Angela, Barbie etc who keep this place alive. Love your work girls!
    I agree, but don't forget Cici....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    xxx xxx xxx

Fisher
    Is angela as hot as her photos that purple swimsuit looks good on her in the photos on the net

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    xxx xxx xxx

Fisher
    Age is just a number too me and get more enjoyment if there is a connection with the wl than knowing they are young i have found the early too late thirties give a better experience than the younger wls anyway

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    xxx xxx xxx

If this the Angela that I saw at 533 about two years ago, I can assure you she is very service orientated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    If this the Angela that I saw at 533 about two years ago, I can assure you she is very service orientated.
    Yes that is the same Angela she used to work at 533 about two years ago left and came back for one or two shifts but has not been back since the Angela at 533 now is a different girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Yes that is the same Angela she used to work at 533 about two years ago left and came back for one or two shifts but has not been back since the Angela at 533 now is a different girl.
    Thanks for the intel, you sure know your way around. I thought it may have been her but in the photo her tits seem larger (not that they were small) perhaps she's had some enhancement.
    When I saw her at 533 I was very happy with her service and we seemed to have some good chemistry going so I intended giving her a reasonable tip. The 1 hour session went overtime and
    in the end I was politely rushed out by the Mamasan (Angie?) and the tip was overlooked. When I'm next in Sydney (soon I hope) I'll try to book her at TP64 and even though she probably
    won't remember me, I'll tip her straight up. Who knows what that might lead to?

Regards,

WayneK.

Shop Owner
    ** ANGELA ** IS BACK and WORKING TODAY = busty very very cute face round bottom girl 24 years. very popular sweet personality, she will treat you like a KING & very passionate slow kissing
    click here to see her photos >>> http://magmodels64.com/angela.html

Please phone 02 9524 1278 to enquire or book her.
    SMS BOOKINGS NOW AVAILABLE: 0424 666 228

you can also check our website http://www.64alexander.com

thanks Charlie