Thread: standard service in tiered shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

standard service in tiered shops

Just curious, given the fact that there are only a few real tiered FS shops in Sydney now (most have moved to diamond-only or high-end prices), for you punters that frequent those tiered shops, how many of you still opt for standard service (cbj and sex only) vs say diamond service?

Obviously some of these tiered shops still have a few diamond-only girls so let's just exclude them for now, for the sake of this topic, let's only include girls that offer BOTH standard and diamond service, do you go for standard at a cheaper rate? Maybe due to current economy or you don't really care about those extra services, or do most of you still go for diamond?

I typically go for standard service if given the option, I don't usually DATY, CIM is also optional for me, BBBJ is nice but I find that sometimes CBJ works just fine, it only lasts for a few mins to get me ready for action anyway, on top of that if a girl has poor BJ technique (toothy, too aggressive etc) my head gets super sensitive from BBBJ and it kind of does the opposite for me lol.

I still visit popular shops like n5m and ginza as well but mostly because of the girls (younger, better looking etc) not because of the extra services such as CIM, 69 etc, that's just a nice bonus but completely optional.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I just ask to see the standard price WLs upon walking in if I know it’s a tiered shop. That saves everyone’s time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A lot of you know i go to LALABELLS in South Granville and are probably sick and tired of hearing how good the place is,
    But this sneaky Python has a price cheat code that works all the time,
    So the shop has on its website a price list, but instead of paying everything up front i only pay the standard 1 hour massage time $75 to the manager,
    Than negotiate the other services tip directly with the girls, SFS is $100 tip, GFS is $120, DFS$150, so i save $5,$15,$25 on the services prices that’s advertised on the website.
    And if you are lucky and the girl likes you, she probably gives you diamond service for the standard service price
    You could probably try this with your regular shop, but don’t be too demanding, approach it with a friendly smile and you could probably even get a better deal than this.