Thread: Lovely night in sakura with new girl Ula

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lovely night in sakura with new girl Ula

Having been a long time lurker, it is time to contribute some experiences on this forum. One night the week before, I popped into my favourite watering hole, Sakura57. Three girls were available. Sofia, Venus and Ula. I tried Sofia before. Ula looks younger and prettier than Venus. Was told that Ula is a fresh new girl in the industry so I paid 220 bucks to see her 45mins.

Ula held my hand and led me upstairs. GOOD! The GFE starts from the first second. Ula is in her late 20s or early 30s. Looks like a stylish girl from a big city in south China. We went into a room, undressed ourselves in 1 second and took a shower together. We communicated in Mandarin. There was much friendly teasing and banter, which increased intimacy. She gave my cock and ass a thorough clean and then we dried off.

All of a sudden she leaned in to press her lips to mine. This happened too quickly. I threw away the towel I was holding so that I could explore her body. Her boobs
    are c to d not real but it's ok for me. We tilted our heads in different directions and the kissing gradually became deep and dirty. A good warm up for sex. I went down to suck her nipple while grabbing her perky ass.

Onto the bed, she gave me a nice catbath and then a fantastic blow job. It was like my cock was the last cock in the world she could eat. Much slurping sound. Much eye contact. I asked for 69 to lick that sweet pussy. In no more than 2 mins I got a mouthful of love juice. She didn't even need lube. Just put on a condom for me and then ride on me for some CG. She moved up and down and sometimes shook back and forth. She got tired soon. She isn't a warrior in bed but I know she tried very hard to serve me. I fucked her for about 20 minutes. We changed to missionary and then spoon before went for some doggie. I held her shoulder to fuck her harder, watching her facial expression in the mirror, and then a huge explosion.

I kissed her again when saying goodbye downstairs then left as a happy man. Ula isn't the prettiest girl in sakura but we have chemistry with each other at the right time. Come back to her? Why not?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butfa View Post
    Having been a long time lurker, it is time to contribute some experiences on this forum. One night the week before, I popped into my favourite watering hole, Sakura57. Three girls were available. Sofia, Venus and Ula. I tried Sofia before. Ula looks younger and prettier than Venus. Was told that Ula is a fresh new girl in the industry so I paid 220 bucks to see her 45mins.

Ula held my hand and led me upstairs. GOOD! The GFE starts from the first second. Ula is in her late 20s or early 30s. Looks like a stylish girl from a big city in south China. We went into a room, undressed ourselves in 1 second and took a shower together. We communicated in Mandarin. There was much friendly teasing and banter, which increased intimacy. She gave my cock and ass a thorough clean and then we dried off.

All of a sudden she leaned in to press her lips to mine. This happened too quickly. I threw away the towel I was holding so that I could explore her body. Her boobs
    are c to d not real but it's ok for me. We tilted our heads in different directions and the kissing gradually became deep and dirty. A good warm up for sex. I went down to suck her nipple while grabbing her perky ass.

Onto the bed, she gave me a nice catbath and then a fantastic blow job. It was like my cock was the last cock in the world she could eat. Much slurping sound. Much eye contact. I asked for 69 to lick that sweet pussy. In no more than 2 mins I got a mouthful of love juice. She didn't even need lube. Just put on a condom for me and then ride on me for some CG. She moved up and down and sometimes shook back and forth. She got tired soon. She isn't a warrior in bed but I know she tried very hard to serve me. I fucked her for about 20 minutes. We changed to missionary and then spoon before went for some doggie. I held her shoulder to fuck her harder, watching her facial expression in the mirror, and then a huge explosion.

I kissed her again when saying goodbye downstairs then left as a happy man. Ula isn't the prettiest girl in sakura but we have chemistry with each other at the right time. Come back to her? Why not?
    Well, looked?it was a really good session.

Well done on a great time. Dont try 5 star -k model who is absolutely useless and a non performer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butfa View Post
    . Ula is in her late 20s or early 30s.
    to me, she looks well over 40.