Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick STI testing question

Senior Member(無間使者)

Quick STI testing question

Seems I have an itchy urethra from a BBBJ

I'm going to a big McMedical centre tomorrow and I want to make sure they can get the test done on the spot, so just wondering how long do I have to not urinate for a test to be done successfully?

Cheers..
    Phobot (aka itchy dick)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    drink plenty of water - as much as you can - before you go. They will test the first urine you pass and your mid stream urine. You will get the results the same day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    Seems I have an itchy urethra from a BBBJ

I'm going to a big McMedical centre tomorrow and I want to make sure they can get the test done on the spot, so just wondering how long do I have to not urinate for a test to be done successfully?

Cheers..
    Phobot (aka itchy dick)
    Make sure you go to one that will test you I used to always go the the Sexual Health Clinic at Sydney Hospital but when I went there a couple of months back they told me that unless I have symptoms or am a sex worker I have to go to my GP. So much for encouraging safe Sexual Health.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They can test for leukocytes & nitrites on the spot, these are usually a sign of infection.. But the conclusive tests generally take around 3 days.

I had similar symptoms, which turned out to be chlamydia, for which there is a antibiotic that clears it up within a week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=PhoBot;101849]Seems I have an itchy urethra from a BBBJ

Cheers..
    Phobot (aka itchy dick)[/QUOTE

You Should also get a blood Test It could be Herpes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In answer to your question you should not urinate for at least 2 hours but the longer the better from what they say. Just piss when you get up and don't have any more fluids like juice or coffee until you have gone there. Drink some water just beforehand if you don't feel like you are going to want to urinate soon.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    You could maybe also do a search on this forum because this topic is covered religiously every two months or so. Save everyone the trouble.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The first piss in the morning is best otherwise at least 2 hrs, the longer the better. Most likely chlamydia.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Either play it safe with a covered BJ or stick to the rub and tugs. Like mikemekong said, the first urine in the morning is the best as the bacteria has all that time to grow over night so when you pass urine in the morning the bacteria will be at it's most potent making it easier to detect. My friend just got diagnosed with chlamydia and it's a two pill one day treatment and it will be all clear in a week. The worst part of it all is telling all your sexual partners that you may have given them chlamydia but if you don't inform them they can become sterile if left untreated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd go the EVO personally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to the 24hrs clinic at Chatswoo. Two thumbs up. Handed over medicare card, went to sit down in waiting room but bum never even hit the seat when my name was called.

Had a mid 50s Aussie woman, I told her I rooted an English backpacker at Coogee and she said, yea they're full of Chlamydia. I'd waited 3 hours since pissing.

Havn't been to Chatswoo for 5 years! Had some Pho and checked out some Asian hotties.

For the record, Eli from Ginza was the most likely point of infection.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went to the 24hrs clinic at Chatswoo. Two thumbs up. Handed over medicare card, went to sit down in waiting room but bum never even hit the seat when my name was called.

Had a mid 50s Aussie woman, I told her I rooted an English backpacker at Coogee and she said, yea they're full of Chlamydia. I'd waited 3 hours since pissing.

Havn't been to Chatswoo for 5 years! Had some Pho and checked out some Asian hotties.

For the record, Eli from Ginza was the most likely point of infection.
    I hope you get better soon. I trust that you will let the agent know that there is a possibility that she is infected as I am sure she would like to get tested and cured as well if she has it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    I hope you get better soon. I trust that you will let the agent know that there is a possibility that she is infected as I am sure she would like to get tested and cured as well if she has it.

I guess it is just a matter of time before you catch something if you always partake in the BBBJ ?

I wouldn't have it any other way, do symptoms of most pop up in a day or so ?

I am a novice when it comes to WL's.. only seen about 9 or 10. lol look at me trying to justify myself haha

Banned
    The sti-bbbj topic has been done to death over the years,
    Pointing the finger in an open forum at a wl who you paid sucked your bareback cock without having results can do a wl and shop reputation major damage. Pm the shop first then if your tests come back positive further action should be taken to contain the spread of infection
    Some c@&t$ should think twice before posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Revvedup View Post
    I guess it is just a matter of time before you catch something if you always partake in the BBBJ ?

I wouldn't have it any other way, do symptoms of most pop up in a day or so ?

I am a novice when it comes to WL's.. only seen about 9 or 10. lol look at me trying to justify myself haha

Quote Originally Posted by 8inches View Post
    The sti-bbbj topic has been done to death over the years,
    Pointing the finger in an open forum at a wl who you paid sucked your bareback cock without having results can do a wl and shop reputation major damage. Pm the shop first then if your tests come back positive further action should be taken to contain the spread of infection
    Some c@&t$ should think twice before posting!
    Isn't that what I've been saying everytime a thread like this came up ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm ok with the risk. I see a WL once a month and only go where I can get BBBJ. This is my first STI in about 4 years. My symptoms appeared 3 days after seeing Eli in Ginza, 3 weeks after seeing Ada at 533 and I hadn't punted for 6 weeks before her. I'm not phased what so ever. I'll take my Zithromax and start punting in a month

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to the 24hrs clinic at Chatswoo. ..........................................Had a mid 50s Aussie woman, I told her I rooted an English backpacker at Coogee and she said, yea they're full of Chlamydia......................................... ..................... infection.
    Not sure why having stated that you "had rooted an English backpacker" and that you have blamed another girl and then in later posts named other conquests as well.

I do not think that this is the way you should go, as has been said before, tell the shops involved and await the diagnosis as to what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    Not sure why having stated that you "had rooted an English backpacker" and that you have blamed another girl and then in later posts named other conquests as well.

I do not think that this is the way you should go, as has been said before, tell the shops involved and await the diagnosis as to what you have.
    I don't think he literally meant that he rooted a backpacker, only said he did as he didn't want to cough up that he got it from a WL.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy View Post
    I don't think he literally meant that he rooted a backpacker, only said he did as he didn't want to cough up that he got it from a WL.....
    Exactly.

Also, I'm not ranting and raving about picking something up, I roll the dice, I take the odds. I'm also not finger pointing, just reporting where I've put my dick in the last 6 weeks, which obviously means I got it from one of two places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It seems the time lag for symptom to show up is too short if you got it from Eli. However, you should PM owners of both shops anyway so that the girls can also get a test for the sake of all of us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast