Thread: Lala - Sex goddess from HKG (35-26-35)

Banned

Lala - Sex goddess from HKG (35-26-35)

I saw a lot of reports on this new shop. As they are offering a $20 discount for the next visit, I went to see whether this shop and its girls are OK or not.

I met Roger, the manager, whom I knew from 22 Rydelmere. He introduced me to Lala, who comes from HKG. I like girl with big breasts, slim waist and white smooth skin. Lala fits my criteria. I paid $80 for 30 min with her without hesitation.

Lala told me that she is from Guangzhou and migrated to HKG. She appeared to be in her late 20's and can speak Cantonese and Mandarin. English is a bit limited. She is not too pretty but very seducive - "makes men want to make love to her " type of look.

Lala was very hot in bed and told me that I made her come twice (perhaps it is true and I could not be sure). Anyway, her reaction in bed and moaning sounds made during the process might indicate that she did come. Her pussies were very wet and some juices were left on my condom afterwards (this normally indicated that she did come, based on my past knowledge). Overall, I enjoyed very much this sex encounter.

I will definitely go and see this hot beauty again.

The things which I was not happy with this shop are:
    1. the room's lightings - very red and very dark (like hell). Should be dim yellow light instead. more romantic feeling. In fact a previous report also complained about this shop' design and lighting.
    2. The worst is the mattress of the bed. The bed is hard, cushion is very thin and the mattress springs made my knees very painful and hard to apply fprce during fucking. The mattress must be changed to a more comfortable one.

Banned
    Thanks bro akkw for your after report of lala

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

pls remember to redeem ur $20 dicount on ur next visit

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

Banned
    Lala is avaliable today

Ready now til late