Thread: Lovely Lala's Bouncy, Boobs & Booty...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Lovely Lala's Bouncy, Boobs & Booty...

3.00 pee emm 15 June 2013

Lala is a 36 C, busty, curvaceous body, 155 cms, wholesome booty, charming personality, super friendly sexpot and fresh off from HK! This was her fourth day in Sydney and her first day here at 45 George. In to the room, she was not shy, she was curious and very talkative. I couldn't even get a moment to process her first question before the next 2 or 3 were asked of me! I suppose it did help since she spoke Mandarin and Cantonese, while I had to quickly brush up on mine. From the get go, it was an all round fun, dynamic, pleasurable experience with this lady. And that was just in the shower...

Up close and personal...
    Lala was up into my face as she helped me out of my clothes and stared at me with a cheeky grin. In a barrage of questions, she gave me a warm welcome kiss that got me heated up rather quickly. She was not wasting any time in getting intimate with me and my body, as I had barely anytime to think. The only reaction and reply I gave non verbally was an instant erection, and that was all that was needed to be communicated! I was letting her take the lead as the waterworks ritual began with our hands groping and washing every space of flesh that could be seen. Our bodies were practically glued to each other, as we caressed each other in the midst of the perfect temperature of sprinkling water. A thorough cleanse of my hard little brother was now given a preview to Lala's phenomenal bbbj skills. With a mouthful of warm water, she slurped down my head, shaft and finally to the base! It was a faaantastic feeling! My mouth was wide opened and awestruck, to say the least...

"This is my first time working in full service..."
    Now, I could have been fooled when she told me that she had never worked as a WL but a ML back in HK. And after a brief exchange of information on the comparisons in HK and Aus, I now have a better idea on prices and what is on offer...

Blow by blow detail...
    On to the bed, my body was treated to a blown out boob fest from Lala's bouncy breasts. (imho, this would definitely pass Ahlungor's criteria, I dare say! My hands were handling them one at a time, because there was so much of it) As a consequence, my little brother suffered a bullying from her firm, heavy set as it swayed and crashed with reckless abandon. Like a poor defenseless soldier stuck in a trench, trying to take cover from the wild B52 bombings! Luckily I had my helmet on...

Now, her tongue lashing and licking was very powerful. With every stroke of her tongue, it made way to my purple, bulbous, shiny head. She alternated a sloppy shaft lash to a deeply concentrated deep throat. Her vocal mmm's were met with an ear to ear grin from me everytime my little brother was replaced by Lala's monstrous mouth! It was dirty, horny and rude! I was asked to stand up on the bed as Lala got on her knees and devoured every inch of me hungrily. I placed both her hands on my butt cheeks, and slowly thrusted into that heavenly hole of a mouth of hers! Her feminine whimpering and increased suction was just too much to bear, so I asked if a cim was possible. I was happy to tip her and she obliged. She worked the whole shaft and head as I uncontrollably thrusted my hips until I exploded an almighty load of hot, viscous fluid around her swirling tongue which later dripped down onto her hands. She had them cupped in preparation for the flood out of the eye and into her gaping mouth and wild, untamed tongue! I was left standing on the bed with my dribbling hard cock in the wind, as Lala dissapeared with my kids into the shower...

There are sharks around the waters in HK?!
    Lala returned to give me a light massage and we conversed more about HK and the differences here in Sydney. (We literally spoke about the weather and temperatures and it was an informative conversation for me) Her body to body around my back was getting me aroused again, and was up for a second shot. I turned my body to the side and we started dfk again.I asked to be covered, but she said that she wanted to suck me again for a few minutes. I'm not usually a greedy person, but who am I to refuse? Lala wrapped her mouth around my now, numb and strained manhood. I thought to myself, here we go again! I'm reliving this faaantastic performance once more before getting covered with Lala dropping her kitty down on me and riding me to town. I grabbed and squeezed the life of her enhanced funbags, while pounding from underneath. I managed to blow my load in the last 5 minutes that we had, and I groaned my last breath of relief...

Lala is a lady in her late 20's to early 30's, but has a young girlish face and attitude. She is very bubbly, very friendly, very affectionate and very accommodating! A very meaty rump with plenty of curves to grab, so she is not slim and light. A little naughty, a little cheeky and a whole lot of fun. The daytime rate of $130 an hour before 7 pm is an absolute bargain. Thanks management for the friendly chat and follow up feedback on the services...

Great review again brother!

Just two questions:

1. So the fun bags are enhanced ?
    2. How much you tipped her for CIM ?

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Banned
    Ahlungor,

I tried this girl today. I can confirm that her boobs are real. Before I chose her, she said if her boobs are fake, I could have the fuck for free. In the end, I have to pay of course, and happily too.

I can confirm on most points of bro cmk76's report (u could check mine as well). I wrote the report for the $20 discount. Poor me.

Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    Ahlungor,

I tried this girl today. I can confirm that her boobs are real. Before I chose her, she said if her boobs are fake, I could have the fuck for free. In the end, I have to pay of course, and happily too.

I can confirm on most points of bro cmk76's report (u could check mine as well). I wrote the report for the $20 discount. Poor me.
    Thanks for the tips brother,

I only asked because CMK wrote this line:

I grabbed and squeezed the life of her enhanced funbags, while pounding from underneath.

But if you have won your bet, it's good enough for me, a HK girl too, even more fun!

I need to make plan then

Cheers

Banned
    Thanks bro cmk76 for your after report of lala

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

now you have 2 vouchers to be redeem in ur next 2 visits

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Great review again brother!

Just two questions:

1. So the fun bags are enhanced ?
    2. How much you tipped her for CIM ?

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
    1. Her breasts were firm as hell, and it did not sag or soften in any way... so it would appear to me, as being enhanced. however, I did not see evidence that it might be enhanced... such as surgical scars near the armpits, nipples... (but I wasn't really paying attention) unless she had very hard muscle tone... it just felt hard... there were only a few ladies that I have had to squeeze carefully (Yuki from TP64 was one) to confirm if the breasts were real or not... anyway, I suggest you drop in and have a feel yourself... hehehe!
    2. I tipped her one lobster! And she was very appreciative...

Banned
    Lala is avaliable today

Ready now til late