Thread: Confused. Visiting Sydney, 4 grls in 4 days...help

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Confused. Visiting Sydney, 4 grls in 4 days...help

I am making a trip to Sydney early nest month and thought I would sample some of the treats that I read here on the forum.
    The last few punts in Brisbane I have had have been for the team so I am wanting to make this trip a memorable one for the right reason..haha.

Ok Ill be on the prowl mid Friday 8th afternoon on the southside ( after flying in to Sydney) Ill be staying in Hurstville

Saturday some time Ill be looking to unload again. I have some chores to run before an evening engagement but could either end up down towards Cronulla or out west towards Parramatta.

Sunday Ill be heading to Wyong from Liverpool and as it is a bit of a drive Ill probably need to have a rest somewhere along the way and what better way to rest is there than getting a decent and deep BBBJ from a happy girl with a bit of spark in her.

Given I haven spent all of my money by then I ll probably look to sample a little more pussy Monday evening.

So guys where do I go and who do I do. I love nothing more than a deep bbbj and CIM, From what I have read that is pretty standard in the Asian establishments?? Is this something I should discuss with the receptionist or via phone before hand?

Also wouldnt mind opening up a pretty little thing's starfish but I have been told I am a little above average size.

As for establishments I am thinking maybe a Ginza Visit on the Friday afternoon.

Saturday??

Possibly a 45 George on Sunday before lunch or Willoughby 533 (rest time..lol)

Monday--might be catching up with an old Fuck buddy so might I am thinking we might try arrange a double double or something like that.

Confused...me too. Ive read so many reviews both good and bad I dont know whether I am going or not going..lol You know how you get when you try to compare mobile phone plans??

So suggestions are needed. Who should I do? Where do I do it and for how long??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    well, that worked...NOT..lmao

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't tried her yet myself, but I've heard good things about Sue at TP64. She works Fridays, I believe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    I haven't tried her yet myself, but I've heard good things about Sue at TP64. She works Fridays, I believe.
    If you can't catch her Friday at 46 she is the same Sue at 533 on Mondays. If your at Hurstville though don't waste your time and money going to other shops in the area take my advice and go to 64 nearly all the girls there are good value.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plonkey View Post
    well, that worked...NOT..lmao
    If this was in the Melbourne or Brisbane general talk I would understand the need to ask around and see what's what.....but this is the Sydney forum....you are literally spoiled for choice with numerous current AR's on girls including services, prices, locations and looks. All you have to do is pick and choose.

Another thing I have noticed is that when there are threads with request for info like yours we normally don't here anything back from the OP in the form of an AR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    If this was in the Melbourne or Brisbane general talk I would understand the need to ask around and see what's what.....but this is the Sydney forum....you are literally spoiled for choice with numerous current AR's on girls including services, prices, locations and looks. All you have to do is pick and choose.

Another thing I have noticed is that when there are threads with request for info like yours we normally don't here anything back from the OP in the form of an AR
    Thanks for that, I dont want to get into an argument about anything, as I said I have looked at dozens and dozens of reports and shop pictures and its probably the overwhelming choice that has caused the problem.

Sure I havent posted often but I have left the odd review here before.

Sorry I dont meet your standard to warrant either a helpful or worthwhile contributory reply.

cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    Thanks Ill take a look at the 24 web page and check her out.

Thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Thanks for that, I dont want to get into an argument about anything, as I said I have looked at dozens and dozens of reports and shop pictures and its probably the overwhelming choice that has caused the problem.

Sure I havent posted often but I have left the odd review here before.

Sorry I dont meet your standard to warrant either a helpful or worthwhile contributory reply.

cheers
    Awwwww don't be like that. You've mentioned Ginza so.... If you come across the names Cassie, Victoria, Catherine, all girls who I have tried... go nuts and book them. Also I'll give special mention to Lorries @ MOC.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thats the way. Appreciated.

I am just wanting to kick a goal this time. The WL where I am from all promis top be 19 or 20 but what they forget is to include the multiplication factor. Most are in their 40's and unpleasant to say the least. The last few punts I have had were a total waste of money.
    Ok enough bleating

Now I have Friday and Saturday sorted I just need to get some action on the Sunday morning on my way north..Ill keep huntin..

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Thats the way. Appreciated.

I am just wanting to kick a goal this time. The WL where I am from all promis top be 19 or 20 but what they forget is to include the multiplication factor. Most are in their 40's and unpleasant to say the least. The last few punts I have had were a total waste of money.
    Ok enough bleating

Now I have Friday and Saturday sorted I just need to get some action on the Sunday morning on my way north..Ill keep huntin..

Cheers
    Not long ago I was NSDFKing an 18 year old JxA girl who was in school a few months ago ... Danna

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is she hope still there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by benno0987 View Post
    Where is she hope still there
    What do you reckon buddy, given the thread is 9 years old

Senior Member(無間使者)
    since you're not returning to these shop in short term, just check out the roster when you get there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guys guys ..... The thread is 9 years old. The guy isn't in Sydney and may not even be alive anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Guys guys ..... The thread is 9 years old. The guy isn't in Sydney and may not even be alive anymore.
    Haha..... Lol,.........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hahah wonder how OP went on his Sydney trip way back.

Did a similar trip recently, visited Sydney planning three days of debauchery at the local establishments.
    Instead caught up with a friend who didn't fuck and caught COVID.