Thread: Coco - Duchess of Styles

BlueBirdDuke

Coco - Duchess of Styles

Had a strenuous day so felt like lying down and not do much and maybe get pampered by a hot chick.
    Plopped onto the couch and started thinking...

FS? Out of the question. Erotic Massage? Mmmm, maybe. There must be something else I can enjoy tonight.
    ...Ah, Styyyyyles.

Called up and asked who's on. "Coco", she said. I've never tried her so I replied. "Cool, I'll be there shortly."
    Hopped into the car, arrived, rang the buzzer, went in. Hmmm, different receptionist today. Reminds me of Angie.
    Nice person but Sunny is more pleasant to look at.

Takes me to the waiting room. "Busy day?" I asked.
    Mamasan: "Nah, it's ok. So-so. So how long you stay?"
    Blue: "20 minutes."
    M: "Oke, $80 please".
    B: "Here ya go!"
    M: "Wait here and Coco will pick you up."
    B: "OK, thanks!"

Started reading the motocross mag. "Hmmm, nice ride that one."
    Knock on the door. I say, "Yep!". Gorgeously slim f*cking chick comes in with a big smile and greets me.
    wearing a short white dress. cutest small face. great lashes. small lips. slender. great posture. er-mer-gerd.

Coco: "Let's go!"

I stand up and she takes my hand. Leads me to our room. I think to myself, "Wow, she's got soft hands."

B: "Your hallway is sooo...pink. I like the music. So funky!"
    C: "Good! I like it too. Tee-hee!"

Into the room and she takes my jacket off and hangs it on the wall. Turns on the heater, points to it and says "heater".

B: "Yeah, Thanks. Very nice of you."

She sits on the bed and says "First, take off.

B: "Yes ma'am!"

She laughs and says, "Yes, sir!" coupled with a sharply excuted salute. She must be from North Korea.

B: "Brrr, it's cold isn't it?"
    C: "Yeah. cold."

Takes me to the shower and we chat while waiting for the water to warm up. She's from Seoul; not from NorthK nor Gangnam.
    She washes my litle bro and I sneakily take a whiff and I think, "Ahh, that fragrance is going to stay with me."

B: "I like your showers here. The hot water system actually works! I wanna live here. harhar."

That elicits a small chuckle. She washes my chest smiling as she goes about it. In my mind, "Oooh, you likey the muscular pecs.
    Yeah baby, I work out. Enjoy lathering them pecs."

B: "How long you been in Aus?
    C: "5 months."
    B: "You wanna stay here for good?"

She answered with a bland "um."

She sits me down on the sofa and sits beside me on my right. I tell her while stroking her smooth skin, "You're Perty, like a k-pop star."
    She liked the comment and told me its her dream to be a famous singer. I say, "You've totally got the looks for it, Babe."
    She giggles and says, "Why, thank you nice guy". She starts stroking my arm lightly.

B: "Maybe you could sing to me next time."
    C: "I am good singer, actually." giggles.
    B: "Yeah, babe, next time i wanna hear you."

Still smiling, she then straddles me, puts her slender arms around my shoulders and starts kissing my chest.
    She sticks her tongue out and starts licking me. First on my left nipple. Wow, nice, warm and wet. I like it.
    This is a good preview of what's to come.

B: "That feels really good."

She hum-giggles not taking her tongue off my body. She slow reaches down to my cock and strokes it slowly.
    I am rock-fuckin-hard at this point. When it throbs, it feels like the skin on my dick is going to rip.
    She moves to my right nipple not letting go of little Johnny.

She dismounts and kneels on the couch to my right and hum-giggles just before she takes my cock in ther luscious mouth.

B: "ahhh, fuck, that feels sooo good."

I think she likes that I love what she's doing and that I let her know about it.
    Her tongue plays on my tip. Swirls. Goes deep. Wow, that is one warm wet mouth.

While she works on me, I reach out my right hand and gently caress here soft, perfectly round ass.
    Stroking her thigh and back up to her yummy bottom. She doesn't mind. Good.

I explore a bit and just very lightly run my fingers along her slit. She moans lightly and takes my cock deeper in her mouth.
    Up and down I rub her pussy gently through her pink panties. We go at this for a few minutes as she clearly enjoys what I am doing as I am enjoying her on me.
    I tried hard not to forget that this is a Styles session so I dared not explore further. In my mind, "Oh the things i wanna do to you, Coco."

Soon enough she gets off the couch, takes her kneeling pillow covered with a white towel. Phase 3.
    I spread my legs for her. She takes me and gobbles the tip and quickly goes deep on me. F*cking hell.
    I will not last long with this girl.

She goes faster. She's trying to make me cum. I didn't. Not just yet.
    She slows down. Lips move to the tip of my cock as she uses her hand to stroke my bottom shaft while she keeps my tip warm and wet.
    Short bobs up and down on the head combined with perfectly gripped stroking at the base.

B: "Ahhh, that's good. Dont stop."

Takes me deep again.

B: "I'm getting close." I stutter. "Dont st-stop."

She goes faster as her moans get a bit loader.

B: "You're gonna make me cum, babe."

She keeps her rhythm nice fast and steady now. This and her moaning is driving me insane.

I can't. Hold it. In.

B: "ahhhh yeah. fuuuuck."

For a moment, the world ceases to exist and I am in Nirvana...

She slows and moans taking it all in her mouth. Keeps bobbing and massaging till I stop cumming. She continues to work on me nice and slow.
    She knows it's sensitive right after cumming and she keeps sucking. Jeez, i love this girl. Great technique. I want to take her home.

She slowly stands up, looks at me and giggles still with my big load in her mouth.

B: "That was awesome. frickin hell. You were great."
    C: loaded-giggle

She walks to the toilet and gargles. Cleans up.
    I am still on the couch. My brain still spasming. She comes back wipes my member down.

C: "You happy?"
    B: "oh yeah. Absolutely!"
    C: "I'm happy too.
    B: "Yeah, you enjoyed that? That's good to hear. You were really really good. I feel really really good."

She says, "Aww. thank you." while stroking my arm and chest. Then takes me to the shower and gives me a good clean.
    We chat some more as she helps me dress. She fetches my jacket from the wall and puts it on me with a generous smile.

C: "There, nice and warm!"

I nod in agreement.

She starts walking me to the door, chatting along the way.
    Sends me off with a hug. I go in for a kiss. She meets me halfway with a tender smooch.

C: "I'll see you next time. Good night."

You've made my night, babe. I will come back and see you again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    hehehe... nice report and dialogue... ahh coco, what a cutie...

BlueBirdDuke
    Thanks dude. I am left wondering, if I enjoyed Coco that much...I must have missed out big time on the other legends of Styles whom I've never seen. Shame.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBirdDuke View Post
    Thanks dude. I am left wondering, if I enjoyed Coco that much...I must have missed out big time on the other legends of Styles whom I've never seen. Shame.
    I have had coco the most out of all the styles girls just cos she is the one available the most, but definitely there were others whose service were far superior. Coco is nice and very pretty but sadly her service and GFE is not as good as the others. Dont get me wrong, shes good but compared to the others...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm also a very big Coco fan. I've tried the more highly reviewed styles girls but my cock preferes Coco. I've been trying to book her but hard to get a hold of

BlueBirdDuke
    Saw her again a few days ago. Ahh, another fabulous session! Easily my flavour of the season.

Also, she tells me she has been surprisingly flat out busy all week!
    You f*ckers sure can pick up from an after report. Harhar.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    I'm also a very big Coco fan. I've tried the more highly reviewed styles girls but my cock preferes Coco. I've been trying to book her but hard to get a hold of
    Problem seems to be that she is all over the place with her schedule. She starts late some days and early others, plus some days she isnt there at all. Seems to have gotten really wonky since the return to Artarmon from narwee. I am struggling to see her as well as everytime i call she is either not working that day or only working later that day. If only more styles girls were available.. I need to find a new place to visit as i used to go to styles once a week but its getting hard to see a styles girl these days

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Difficult to book her but that worth it, she has some excellent skills