Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Hottest Thai girl - WL & ML

Banned
    There is a cute little thai girl on fridays at 126a called Lisa, personally I think she is really hot and no tatts,,,,,very short but curvy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone have the current wechat for Willoughby Sakura?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    Does anyone have the current wechat for Willoughby Sakura?

Not sure if this willoughby608 is still current

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Not sure if this willoughby608 is still current
    Not current.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry I didnt read tge rhread correctly Sorrt Kate is Indo not Thai

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is a trendy fox and I never tired of her sexiness. Back in Thailand now, I am in contact with her...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mona from 359 Riley St;
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtee80 View Post
    She is a trendy fox and I never tired of her sexiness. Back in Thailand now, I am in contact with her...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Correct. That was around 5-6 years ago.
    Looked @ 18-19 then..( Thai years would have been about 23 -25).
    Stunning beauty.
    Was probably the prettiest girl in Thai shops in Sydney.

She left the scene for a while (BF I think).

Resurfaced as Sofia at190. Still gorgeous.
    She is gone now.
    Maybe a new BF has plucked her off the scene.
    Agreed. Stunning beauty. Here is hoping that she resurfaces again soon. If she has gone back to Thailand, it might be a while...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtee80 View Post
    Exactly what you said.
    Never grew tired of her demeanour and total sexiness. Left each session with my mind blown thinking about what I just did with such an extraordinarily beautiful woman like her.

Great lady! Wish I was in contact with her!

Another good Thai ML that I’ve become extremely close with is going back to Thailand very soon. So sad.

Guess I’ll be going to Thailand to visit her when international travel is doable...

It happens. But it surely is sad when the real super gems move on or return home
    Good memories

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lebman View Post
    Leena from N5M. She is seldom on roster though
    Yes, only works occasionally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SBM always has great Thai for ML...
    - Liya a wild one and always horny
    - Kimi/Kimmy no longer on roster but she had one of the best body’s I’ve ever seen
    - Ada heard good things, haven’t tried myself tho, and real face pics on WeChat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They don't work any more but a few years back I'd say a girl named Miya at 5star. Hot thing. Had a resemblance to maria ozawa and had some big tits on her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just posted a review of the hottest Thai girl I’ve seen for a long while... likely it’ll be pushed down the list pretty quickly by the shops mods are allowing to bump up their current girls (my complaint about this having been deleted already it seems... if you’re afraid of criticism you must be hiding something)... anyway, no biggie... Jasmine @ 206 today - took my breath away, still don’t understand why she’s hit my sweet receptor.. I posted the review because sharing is caring... besides she’s been there for months it seems and is no secret... be interested to hear other experiences with her. WOW is all I can say - maybe it was my lucky day?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    227 - rosie and mammy both ml are pretty hot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    Thai girls age particularly well... you'd be surprised how many hot and sexy Thai girls you see who are over 30. In fact you'd be surprised how many hot working girls generally are pushing 30-35.
    Very true. Many Thais in RNT shops are in their 30's but are advertised as early 20's. Some sure can get away with it. When you compare Aussie women somehow many age quickly because they love the sun. Thailand has a hot climate but they don't age like Aussie women. Is it their diet or something else (besides sex) that makes them look younger?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Very true. Many Thais in RNT shops are in their 30's but are advertised as early 20's. Some sure can get away with it. When you compare Aussie women somehow many age quickly because they love the sun. Thailand has a hot climate but they don't age like Aussie women. Is it their diet or something else (besides sex) that makes them look younger?
    I barfined a few genuine 10 out of 10 stunners last month in Soi LK Metro Go Go bars in Pattaya Thailand, the youngest was 19 the oldest 25, cant wait to go back in November

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I barfined a few genuine 10 out of 10 stunners last month in Soi LK Metro Go Go bars in Pattaya Thailand, the youngest was 19 the oldest 25, cant wait to go back in November
    How much is the bar fine in go-go's of LK?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    Has the price gone up or same?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Has the price gone up or same?
    Bar fine used to be 800 baht in LK now i paid 1000 baht plus 3000 baht to the girl, i know thats expensive but if you saw how hot they were you would understand, plus 1 lady drink and a drink for yourself it isnt cheap anymore, but its still a hell of a lot cheaper than Sydney and the choices and quality are incredible as usual, also last month there wasnt many tourists so you had SO many more choices, i heard they are dropping the Thai pass and no more wearing masks inside shops etc. i cant wait to go back in November

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    I paid 1000 bar fine but some Go Go bars may still charge the old 800 baht bar fine charge, Walking street was operating around half the bars as before Covid but i just read it coming back better this month as restrictions are easing, Soi 6 was still 300 bar fine plus 1000 baht for lady short time and i went upstairs there several times also,

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast