Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wechat the new place to advertise?

Senior Member(無間使者)

wechat the new place to advertise?

So I just came back from China and read a lot of stories especially in places like guangzhou and shanghai if you turn on your wechat look around within 5 minutes you'll be bombarded with pimps. Well it didn't happen to me once but I've noticed in brisbane lately an influx of ads on wechat look around
    For those that don't know what I'm talking about wechat is a Chinese app made by tencent the same people that make qq except wechat is available in english and seems is getting used a lot more now by non chinese people including myself. So it has a feature called look around which uses your gps and puts your id up there for within about a 10k radius and you can also see who has theirs turned on.
    If you go on there I see at least 3 ads in the cbd area constantly most have their status set with their prices eg 150 half hour etc and their profile pic which some of them are real nice but most likely fake.
    I guess they realise more and more non Chinese people are using the app now so it's a good way to be seen.
    I've added a few but haven't talked to them or inquired about their services wondering has anyone here taken the plunge?
    I figure they are all FS anyway and I prefer massages but if anyone has the app here are few to check out. You don't have to add them but you can check out their profile by putting in their wechat id. Also a few of them just give an address 233 padstow rd eight Mile plains. Looks to be an address of a group of shops. I've asked one of them is a massage shop but no reply. Anyone know what's there?
    ChloeZhang2013
    Yuongche0220
    Last one is listed as Jenny with her wechatid hidden but with that eight Mile plains address
    Insteresting....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well no sooner had I finished this post and I got added by one haha. So they are actively seeking as well as just putting their ads up

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    Well no sooner had I finished this post and I got added by one haha. So they are actively seeking as well as just putting their ads up

i seen Green Tea, Ayaka (pure massage mt gravatt), and some others in there.
    Some Korean shops are on Kakao Talk =)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah these arent shops but private girls. I have pure massage too. How do you find them on kakao? It doesn't have a look around feature?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah these arent shops but private girls. I have pure massage too. How do you find them on kakao? It doesn't have a look around feature?

o yeah, the private girls also popped up a lot when i was in Sydney and Melb last month.

last time i called the shop and the next day it appeared on "find" menu (recommended friends) of Kakao....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by teebob View Post
    o yeah, the private girls also popped up a lot when i was in Sydney and Melb last month.

last time i called the shop and the next day it appeared on "find" menu (recommended friends) of Kakao....
    and 3000 punters in Brisbane are now installing it, including me

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I haven't used the app but just keep in mind it is easy for an unscrupulous app developer to gatther your personal info, and if you are using the app to do somthing that could embarass you if made public, you have limited options for recourse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My friend had show me the chat he had with a chinese WL. The profile pic looks hot looks like taken from a webcam. Then she send him 3 pic of her body no heads. And discuss about age, service and Price $150 half.

He didn't go through with it fearing it could be a fake.

But it's interesting. I have wechat but haven't search for any ladies fearing the WL might bombard me with all these text and it goes off when I am with my partner.

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I installed WeChat and looked around and nearly everyone seems legit. I said hello to a couple of obvious ones and only had one 'bite' so far. Seems like she gives about 1 message a day and has very poor English skills.

It's taken me 4 days to work out she does full service at $200 per 30 mins!

So far WeChat has been a big fat failure for me

BrainSex

BrainSex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you'll find that the Padstow road address is for the motel on the other corner. Never been but just a hunch

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wechat is becoming more and more popular amongst all countries. especially china though.

good idea. will try late.

BrainSex
    I've been following up a few leads through WeChat. A ncie girl out Newnham Road way keeps a good supply of photos coming. Not really sure if it's the girl on 'Working Holiday Visa" or if controlled by a pimp. Some of the posts talk about 'this girl available 5pm' instead of first person, "I'm available 5pm"

Met a few random Chinese students whom are looking for relationships. They are generally thinking log term. None of these have suited my situation.

If you are single and looking for a relationship, then try "look around" on WeChat.

Do not mention sex, just meet 2-3 times and I think a guy can make good friends.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    Met a few random Chinese students whom are looking for relationships. They are generally thinking log term. None of these have suited my situation.
    Could you possibly share what areas you have found these girls in? I've met heaps around City areas and met a few in person but all the students ive met are too focused on studying then having a relationship

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by teebob View Post
    i seen Green Tea, Ayaka (pure massage mt gravatt), and some others in there.
    Some Korean shops are on Kakao Talk =)
    do you mind telling us the kakao id? Or just pm me please

BrainSex
    Could you possibly share what areas you have found these girls in? I've met heaps around City areas and met a few in person but all the students ive met are too focused on studying then having a relationship
    St Lucia seems like a good pace to start.

As for study, steer clear of post-grad and Master students. Undergrads with a GPA less than 5 are going to have more interesting intentions.

Treat them well and enjoy a good friendship.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try doing a look around at the food court in the Myer Centre at lunch time. I got 8 screen fulls within 100m to a few km. Even recognised one from their pic eating lunch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast