Thread: Total disaster - walked away twice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Total disaster - walked away twice

This is the second time I walked away from this shop.
    I can't remember the names of girls as I stayed in the room no more than 5 minutes.
    Last week there was a Chinese girl. She was about 170cm tall, busty (fake boobs). She smelled horrible. I immediately pulled out, asked her to dress up. And I left.
    Today I was there again, with a Malaysian Chinese girl this time. She was good looking, a bit chubby but firm body. Around 160-165cm tall. Payed for one hour (170$). She took a shower for about 10 minutes. Then started working on me. As I touched her pussy, she immediately said "don't! it is too sensitive". WTF.. If it is too sensitive what is she doing here? I immediately called for the manager and asked him if I am here to f*ck myself. I asked for a refund. After a 20$ deduction, I walked away.

The only decent girl I have seen in this shop was a Taiwanese tall and slim girl with little tits. That was last month. I can't recall her name. But I haven't seen her again.

I will not go to this place again. The manager has no responsibility over how the girls are performing. He keeps saying "it is not his problem, the girls are independent". The place is filthy as well..

When will it be your third time ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    What kind of smell?
    Was it bad breath?
    Body odor?
    Smelly pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by sun View Post
    This is the second time I walked away from this shop.
    I can't remember the names of girls as I stayed in the room no more than 5 minutes.
    Last week there was a Chinese girl. She was about 170cm tall, busty (fake boobs). She smelled horrible. I immediately pulled out, asked her to dress up. And I left.
    Today I was there again, with a Malaysian Chinese girl this time. She was good looking, a bit chubby but firm body. Around 160-165cm tall. Payed for one hour (170$). She took a shower for about 10 minutes. Then started working on me. As I touched her pussy, she immediately said "don't! it is too sensitive". WTF.. If it is too sensitive what is she doing here? I immediately called for the manager and asked him if I am here to f*ck myself. I asked for a refund. After a 20$ deduction, I walked away.

The only decent girl I have seen in this shop was a Taiwanese tall and slim girl with little tits. That was last month. I can't recall her name. But I haven't seen her again.

I will not go to this place again. The manager has no responsibility over how the girls are performing. He keeps saying "it is not his problem, the girls are independent". The place is filthy as well..

Smell ? So its not Chanel No.5 smell then...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Might be time you found another shop bro this one obviously isnt to your liking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Smell? You mean like cigs? Or like menstruating like smell??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Thats unusual for a Chinese girl one of the things I like about the Chinese girls is there personal hygene is usually impecable.

Banned
    Well, I can scrub this place off my list !!!