Thread: New Korean girl - Alice. Totally changed my thinking about importance of tits size

Banned

New Korean girl - Alice. Totally changed my thinking about importance of tits size

The receptionist messaged me a few days ago that they will have some new girls working today. Therefore after my night shift, I went to this shop to check out their new girls.

Of their 3 new girls, I chose the Korean girl, Alice. Why? It's because she has milky white skin, angel face, long legs. She is 1.68 m tall. She looks friendly as well. Exactly my cup of tea. I paid $ 150 for an hour with her.

After getting inside the room, I found a problem immediately. After she took over her tops, I found out that she has small breasts. For a man like me who loves big tits, I started to get worried that my dick would not function and today would be a complete waste of money.

She told me that she is still very young and hence her breasts are not as big as other Korean girls, who might have operations. I hate breast enlargement and prefer real tits. Since she is so honest and sincere, my fear started to go away. I hugged her and used my hands to go all over her back and squeezed her full firm bums. Something strange happened, my dick suddenly got very hard and almost got inside her pussy without condom. She immediately pushed me away, telling me that she must use condom and laughingly told me off that I was naughty. I told her that it is her fault as her body is so nice that it caused my strong erection. We both laughed and then she started to give me some good tongue service.

Even she did blowjob with condom, my dick was hard as steel within 30 sec. I then took the top position.

When I looked down upon her body, I saw a long slim body beneath me, attractively white skin, very neatly cut hair (not thick) and closed pussy. Her face looks so beautiful. After I gently pushed my dick inside her pussy, her moanings started to come out. Initially with low volume moanings, but as I rode faster and faster, and going deeper and deeper, her moanings grew louder and louder. Her hands firmly held my bums and waist. I knew that she was enjoying my fucking very much. After ten min., she told me she came already and asked me to stop moving. She hugged me tightly, with my whole body weight lying on her body. I was worried that I was too heavy for her, but she said she likes having the man giving her orgaisms on top of her for a few moments. I of course was happy to continue leaving my dick inside her pussy and let her pussy continue to move to get more happiness for herself.

We then changed position, with her on top. She rode me wildly as she tried to get more orgaisms (she later told me that she did not have orgaisms for a long time already, as not too many men can make her come, so she is very happy). My dick almost broke in half by her wild action. She later said she was tired and asked me to try doggy position.

I gladly obliged and as soon as I pushed my dick into her pussy in the doggy position, her moanings was so loud that it was unbelievable. I was very strong because her back view is so fantastic. Imagine a long slim body, totally-white smooth skin, especially the full firm bums, and then her pair of long legs. I am very sure that even the monks will have a strong erection. I did it for 5 min and came inside her. I was very happy. After I came, she told me that she likes doggy because my dick can go much deeper inside her pussy and she can come very easily. This is also why she moaned so loudly.

We then lay on bed together and chatted on various things, like old friends. After that, there was still a bit of time left, I asked her if she could give me some more suckings, she said no problem and then I enjoyed some more good sucks. However, I was too tired to go for the second strong shot, therefore, after my dick was hard again, I just pushed it inside her pussy and hugged her. This is actually quite enjoyable and relaxing. She liked it too. During this time, we chatted a bit more. When time was up, she sent me to the exit door and we agreed to meet in 2 days' time (her first customer for that day).

I learnt from her that she is regularly working in a much more expensive shop in the city, she just came to this shop for a week for a change. I felt myself lucky as I have saved some money.

Normally, I need to hold the large tits of girls very firmly before I could get a good feeling. However, this time, with a small tits girl, I still could feel very happy. I found that this was a totally strange experience for me. If so, I could have wider choices in future, instead of just going for big tits. My learning from this visit is "always find a pretty girl, with nice character, friendly, nice body and skin“ , I can still have a very very good time.

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Nice AR bro. After reading your AR, I'm gonna check 65's roster. The thread in Shop Roster section has gone. What happened?

Shop Owner
    bro billionaire
    something wrong with the admin system, but it fixed already
    our roster was on again
    thank you for keep eyes on our shop

Thanks bro. I saw the new thread. Nice job.

Banned
    I found this report very interesting and must find some money and time to visit this girl. Hope that the report is not fake and Alice is as good as described.

Bro Billionair,

U checked the shop roster, but did u go to check up the girls. If u found any girls not according to what the report said, could u mention it to prevent brothers losing money for bad visits.

Shop Owner
    All bro
    Alice is working today
    she is working one week only

call 9546 6088 to book her today

Banned
    Bro Billionaire,

I just had a session with this girl early this morning. She is good and gave me very good service. I don't like small tits as well. Her other good qualities covered her small tits weakness. No one is perfect.

Not to repeat the boring fucking stuff. Everytime is the same. Just the girl is different. This girl has made me happy, this is most important to me.\

Have u tried yet? or just checking reports still?

Nice move bro. I haven't visited 65 Carlton yet. I live far away from there.

I've been checking their roster lately and find they have 19,20yo girls at times. I am gonna visit this shop next week.

I am a face fan. Since you are kind of a regular to this shop. Would you mind rate the girls' face, body and service? such as Stella, Dora and Alice ... on my shortlist. Thanks

Banned
    Bro billionaire,

I hate to rate girls as this made my report like an ad. I hate reading shop advertisements myself and hence do not want my report to be considered like one.

I drive over 1 hr to this shop (in smooth traffic). Often I do not want to go, but this shop's sms to me normally gave me good girls that I like. Hence I reluctantly took the long drive.

If u have become a regular customer of a shop and built up mutual trust, u could leave yr phone no with them with yr preference of girls. Once they have yr type of girl, u got a sms from them and this will make sure u get what u want. This is my style and I found that this avoided me dropping money in a bad shop visit. Agree?

Shop Owner
    All bros
    I have 2 very nice girl working today, just cut all the rubbish words, see the real photo below
    Cindy, IMG_0589 6.jpgIMG_0593 8.jpg

Joey, IMG_0578 4.jpgIMG_0581 6.jpg

call 9546 6088 to book

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Like it - Just cut to the chase

Like the no bullshit. The photos are of course highly valuable. Wish all managers/owners are like this. Will definitely try but Carlton is a bit far

Shop Owner
    all bros

Alice is working today, she is really beautiful face. best looking korean girl, she will working 5days only

call 9546 6088 to book her!

Shop Owner
    All bro
    Alice is working today
    she is working 3 days only

call 9546 6088 to book her today