Thread: MIA @ MyOutCall

MIA @ MyOutCall

The MOC website advertises Mia as super slim, it can't be more accurate than that ! She's got to be the slimmest girl I've seen so far, she's not skinny or boney, not too short either, just incredibly slim, a genuine pocket rocket !

I was waiting in the room because I was early for my booking, a few minutes later, a very cheerful little girl walked in to say hello. I said a little girl because she did look like an underage little girl if not for the very sexy figure she possessed.

Mia is about 158cm tall, she has a pretty face which is quite different than a normal Chinese girl. Her facial features are quite sharp instead of the softer look of a typical Chinese girl. She's got long black hair on an oval shaped face with sharp chin, a narrow, straight and pointed nose, very attractive eyes thanks to her make-up skills, her very sexy full lips are much like those of Angelina Jolie !
    Then her body ! She has healthy tanned skin, according to her, it's due to her love of surfing, hence the suntan, haha, a beach babe ! Although she doesn't have a Bay Watch girl's body because she's so slim, but she's just as sexy because everything is in good proportion. She has a pair of perky B-cup breasts, they look bigger on her tiny body ! Then her waist ! She's got an absolutely flat tummy, so the measurement of her waist I guess should be under 20 inches, but instead of looking skinny, she's got a killer bum too ! From the arcing of her spine to the uptilted bum leading to a pair of long well-shaped legs, she's just a smaller version of the all conquering Big-J ! And her friendliness and willingness to please is not lacking behind either.

The bed in the new apartment was a bit too low for my liking, so when Mia sat on my lap for a bit of get-to-know-you chit chat, it's not that comfortable, but still, she made it worth the while by initiating some DFK along the way !

It was such a cold day, we couldn't wait to go in for a hot shower, Mia made it even hotter by the activities in the shower ! She maintained full body contact throughout the cleaning, just when she sensed that I was enjoying her tits rubbing against my body, she would started more DFK to enhance the feeling. And when I thought I was having a good enough time there, I found my little brother disappear into her mouth. It wasn't a vigorous BBBJ, but rather a soft and tender one with occasional deep throating, good enough for me ! I asked her if she's OK with CIM, she said she loved it, haha, what a girl !

On the bed, I climbed on top of her to get us warmed up, DFK'ing at the same time, then I moved down a bit to lick on her nipples, they hardened very quickly and she started breathing heavy. Without stopping my catbath on her, my hand moved south and found its destination. As I eased my finger into her, she looked tense because she was so tight, so I treaded very carefully so as not to hurt her. By the time my finger couldn't go any deeper, her juice was already dripping out on to my hand ! To make her happier, I went down on her without stopping fingering, she's not shaved down there, but not excessively bushy, so I licked on her clit while my finger continued to wriggle inside. That set her off big time ! I finally pulled my finger out and went on full DATY, she couldn't wait to tug a pillow under her bum for more elevation and enjoyed it to the fullest !

Then it was my turn to be served, she asked me to turn over on my stomach, she started her catbath on me all the way down to the inside of my legs, She surprised me when she was moving to the top of my legs, she grabbed my little brother with her mouth and sucked on it for a bit, then she surprised me more by performing some DD on me ! As I wasn't too keen on DD, so I turned over for 69 until she nearly got me over the line !

With the dom on, we started in missionary, but once I was fully in, she gasped and wrapped her legs around me tight while she lifted her pelvis up to envelope my little brother even deeper, and she was tight ! Before I could do anything, she just thrust herself up in quick motions. I tried to lift my body up to do the pumping, she wrapped her arms around me and forced me into DFK while she increased her speed of pumping from underneath me. She was obviously enjoying herself, so I just let her take charge and took me to cloud nine in that position.

After cleaning me up after the first load, she asked me if I wanted more and started to BBBJ again, but the receptionist was knocking on the door because her next booking was due ! So reluctantly we went to the shower again !

Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    thanks for the review of our new Mia

Banned
    Bookings welcome to our Mia@MOC!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

love small girls

she not looking very thin on photo? smaller than Kaka?

Mia is much slimmer in real life than her photos on the website, tiny waist !

Just notice the sweet little Mia is back on the roster !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Just notice the sweet little Mia is back on the roster !
    lol wilisno bro you are not giving her a break aren't you :P

Quote Originally Posted by chaozi712 View Post
    lol wilisno bro you are not giving her a break aren't you :P
    Have you seen her yet ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    reviews like this make me want to come out of retirement. ... Mia has always been on my todo list

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    reviews like this make me want to come out of retirement. ... Mia has always been on my todo list
    You won't regret it !

MOC Rikki
    Welcome for bookings!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Great review ,really enjoy

[QUOTE=wilisno;388144]The MOC website advertises Mia as super slim, it can't be more accurate than that ! She's got to be the slimmest girl I've seen so far, she's not skinny or boney, not too short either, just incredibly slim, a genuine pocket rocket !

I was waiting in the room because I was early for my booking, a few minutes later, a very cheerful little girl walked in to say hello. I said a little girl because she did look like an underage little girl if not for the very sexy figure she possessed.

Mia is about 158cm tall, she has a pretty face which is quite different than a normal Chinese girl. Her facial features are quite sharp instead of the softer look of a typical Chinese girl. She's got long black hair on an oval shaped face with sharp chin, a narrow, straight and pointed nose, very attractive eyes thanks to her make-up skills, her very sexy full lips are much like those of Angelina Jolie !
    [COLOR=#222222]Then her body ! She has healthy tanned skin, according to her, it's due to her love of surfing, hence the suntan, haha, a beach babe ! Although she doesn't have a Bay Watch girl's body because she's so slim, but she's just as sexy because everything is in good proportion. She has a pair of perky B-cup breasts, they look bigger on her tiny body ! Then her waist ! She's got an absolutely flat tummy, so the measurement of her waist I guess should be under 20 inches, but instead of looking skinny, she's got a killer bum too ! From the arcing of her spine to the uptilted bum leading to a pair of long well-shaped legs, she's just a smaller version of the all conquering Big-J ! And her friendliness and willingness to please is not lacking behind either.

The bed in the new apartment was a bit too low for my liking, so when Mia sat on my lap for a bit of get-to-know-you chit chat, it's not that comfortable, but still, she made it worth the while by initiating some DFK along the way !

[COLOR=#222222]It was such a cold day, we couldn't wait to go in for a hot shower, Mia made it even hotter by the activities in the shower ! She maintained full body contact throughout the cleaning, just when she sensed that I was enjoying her tits rubbing against my body, she would started more DFK to enhance the feeling. And when I thought I was having a good enough time there, I found my little brother disappear into her mouth. It wasn't a vigorous BBBJ, but rather a soft and tender one with occasional deep throating, good enough for me ! I asked her if she's OK with CIM, she said she loved it, haha, what a girl !

On the bed, I climbed on top of her to get us warmed up, DFK'ing at the same time, then I moved down a bit to lick on her nipples, they hardened very quickly and she started breathing heavy. Without stopping my catbath on her, my hand moved south and found its destination. As I eased my finger into her, she looked tense because she was so tight, so I treaded very carefully so as not to hurt her. By the time my finger couldn't go any deeper, her juice was already dripping out on to my hand ! To make her happier, I went down on her without stopping fingering, she's not shaved down there, but not excessively bushy, so I licked on her clit while my finger continued to wriggle inside. That set her off big time ! I finally pulled my finger out and went on full DATY, she couldn't wait to tug a pillow under her bum for more elevation and enjoyed it to the fullest !

Then it was my turn to be served, she asked me to turn over on my stomach, she started her catbath on me all the way down to the inside of my legs, She surprised me when she was moving to the top of my legs, she grabbed my little brother with her mouth and sucked on it for a bit, then she surprised me more by performing some DD on me ! As I wasn't too keen on DD, so I turned over for 69 until she nearly got me over the line !

With the dom on, we started in missionary, but once I was fully in, she gasped and wrapped her legs around me tight while she lifted her pelvis up to envelope my little brother even deeper, and she was tight ! Before I could do anything, she just thrust herself up in quick motions. I tried to lift my body up to do the pumping, she wrapped her arms around me and forced me into DFK while she increased her speed of pumping from underneath me. She was obviously enjoying herself, so I just let her take charge and took me to cloud nine in that position.

After cleaning me up after the first load, she asked me if I wanted more and started to BBBJ again, but the receptionist was knocking on the door because her next booking was due ! So reluctantly we went to the shower again !

Great review ,really enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks huey for the post

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Another 2013 post.

I wish i was 18 years old again too

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Another 2013 post.

I wish i was 18 years old again too
    You weren’t 18 yo in 2013 anyway !