Thread: - Susan, June 2013

Senior Member(無間使者)

- Susan, June 2013

stopped by Toosdee... 2 of the 3 girls available ... checked out Susan (new apparently) and Erika .... saw Susan first..real stunner ..nice perky puppies in a pushup 'kini .. asked her name and sort of heard it as Susu but later confirmed as Susan... thought very nice but better check Erika out too, so sshe came past and also had a nice slightly smaller rack in push up top, definitely older, looked japanese but had stained teeth..(maybe she'd just had coffee) ... hmmm..decisions, both looked hot but youth won out and I opted for Susan.. $85 for the half .. new place so just trialling ...
    OK, so onto the tryst ... started off slow but my fault as I'd ridden bike there in frickin cold so EVERYTHING was frozen, shower didnt help ... Susan tried to warm things up but just wasnt chemistry there ... she somehow seemed detached and intermittent in her attentions... loved flaunting her ample puppies though ... spent an inordinate amount of time checking herself out in the mirror ... DFK consisted of her poking her tongue out all the time... had a large ornate tattoo across her ab & midriff ... .. cbj was OK..I'll give it a pass as it was partly my fault just not getting into it ... then performance anxiety started to set in..never had that problem before but just never felt comfortable with Susan ... she had one hot bod (and she knew it) but her GFE was very lacking.. she also wanted alot of DATY... note she was quite bushy...neat but not trimmed at all ...just ended up cowgirl which was nice seeing the puppies bounce in my face ..then finished in mish ..again so-so in the enthusiasm stakes.. came across bit fake
    Post-tryst conversation was non-existent as every question I asked was no comprehendo .. common ice breaker stuff like where from , how long been here, etc... nothing .. could only just get her name ...felt a bit like Tarzan/Jane scene
    Overall, super hot bod, light tan, too big a tattoo, ample puppies, nice mush if a little overgrown... english non-existant...hard to get comfy due to language (although moaniing is bit universal language) and her wanting either to check herself in mirror of more DATY ...
    Best feature...those perfect pair of firm pert D cup puppies..with long erect nipples I coulda hung my bike jacket on ..maybe two jackets...
    again? nah,... but seriously it may have just been me because aesthetically she was hot as, but I just couldn't muster interest due to the language and poor reciprocal effort/interest..others may have better luck .. maybe I just wasnt horny enuff in the end and been a hard marker .. interested to hear other reports, so I can adjust my benchmark (BTW benchmark is old Tokyo Cats players like Sakura and Suki)
    hindsight...maybe shoulda gone with Erika????
    oh well, another Toosdee maybe...
    BTW, place was fine, room a bit stuffy at end but had ensuite shower so expected, other posters suggested an aussie Pappasan but this dude was older asian guy, friendly enough...

Senior Member(無間使者)

19 Pritchard Place peakhurst

sorry, new to the forum and didnt mention place (I selected the '19 pritchard Place" as prefix but it didnt seem to affix it...
    anyway my report was abour Susan @ 19 pritchard Place Peakhurst

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Yes it says Pritchard Place at the top in the heading. Even though you didn't get into it she sounds very good.