Thread: Scored a ML's personal number. What now?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question Scored a ML's personal number. What now?

So I generally don't stick to one ML for very long, but recently had a few very good sessions and after we crossed into some new boundaries during our most recent session, she gave me her personal business card with her mobile number on it.
    The ML in question and I don't really have any emotional connection. The communication during the session is basically non-existant except for some small talk, and I'm confident we are both not interested in a dinner and a chick flick kinda relationship. We definitely don't have that kind of connection. I'm just wondering what she expects me to do with her personal number? What is the etiquette here?

Any help from the more experienced guys is appreciated.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    She wants you to pass it on to me

Hi brother

When you said you crossed new boundary with this ML I assume you mean FS .

Well if she gives you her personal number it could mean a number of things:

1. If you have paid for the FS , she could be looking at retaining you as a private client where she will provide FS to you outside the shop at a yet to be agreed price !

2. She has developed some sort of feeling with you and like to see you outside the shop for some friendship which may developed into a freebie fuck buddy situation or may be even bf GF stuff.

3. Don't read too much into this. Most of her regulars probably all have her number

4. May be .....

Just my three cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What makes you think there is an agreed etiquette?

A co-worker/class mate/aquaintence gives you her mobile number. You are not interested in pursuing any sort of romantic relationship. What do you? Same same

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by end user View Post
    , she gave me her personal business card with her mobile number on it.

Any help from the more experienced guys is appreciated.
    Well if she has a personal business card I would take it as a sign that she is giving her number out to a lot of people, a real lot of people.

If you really want to know how freely she distributes it why not give her name here and where she works and see how many other guys can get her card as well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Well if she has a personal business card I would take it as a sign that she is giving her number out to a lot of people, a real lot of people.

If you really want to know how freely she distributes it why not give her name here and where she works and see how many other guys can get her card as well.
    what business are we talking about? day time business card... or night time business card...?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I think AhLungor has summarised the answer perfectly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks guys. For the record, the new boundaries wasn't FS, just some extra extras I'm not that interested in FS with her as we don't really click in that way.

I guess I was hoping for a definitive answer, like if she gives me her number, it an unspoken rule that you can call her to make a booking outside of the establishment.
    I don't want any awkwardness calling her up to request this, and then be misunderstood because her English is not that great. She works most days so I will just continue to visit her at her place of work.

why would you ask the forum when you could just ask her why she gave you her number and what she wants with you.
    i would only hope you have written this for boasting purposes, and to feel better about yourself

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'd like to give my 2c but I've only got a 5c piece...

Anyhow I've scored digits from a few wl and ml, usually it meant I was a regular and could book them directly, a couple of times it meant they'd like to meet up out of hours, if she's handing out cards it most likely means she's drumming up business for herself either private or if she opens her own shop. Usually the ground rules for using the number were given on exchange so the question is did she give any indication? Like "here's my number, call me anytime" or "call me before you come"?

Banned
    Best thing to do is forget it and just put it aside if she disappears from the shop and you really like her service then may give her a call to she where she has moved to.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It just means they want you as a regular. I have a couple of numbers but most of the time I call the shop because they answer straight away. Only really comes in handy if they move shops or come back from overseas. Usually I don't want their numbers because they message you when business is slow. Anything else is up to you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "because they message you when business is slow"

Very true.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    why would you ask the forum when you could just ask her why she gave you her number and what she wants with you.
    i would only hope you have written this for boasting purposes, and to feel better about yourself
    Hahaha ! Exactly my sentiment !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Probably half the punters on here also have her number so no big deal.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have a one person business, so my card is personal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzhead View Post
    Personal business card - is there such a thing?
    A person business card means she gives out number frequently so don't worry about it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Working girls give out personal numbers regularily..... Cant believe anyone would think it means something.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Delete it !