Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I put my hand on the hotplate and it was hot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I put my hand on the hotplate and it was hot.

I have decided to share my story as i feel it may help me and others.

Being a long time punter i have wished for something new and exciting from time to time.
    Six weeks ago i decided to visit a shop i had never been to. I will not disclose the shop name or persons name. Lets just say it is in Sydney and she is 33 yrs old.
    I was put in a room with the door left open and then another guy arrives and is put in a room also.
    This 20 year old stunner walks down the hallway and goes straight past my room and into the room of the guy who arrives after me to introduce herself.
    I was hoping to get my hands on her but he snapped her up. Then this average looking lady comes to introduce herself to me. Very pushy and certainly not my type.
    So i tell her i will wait for another lady. Yes i am not afraid to say so. She takes off and then the receptionist comes in and asks whats wrong.
    I said i will leave and come back in the evening. I told the receptionist i wanted someone with a nice body.
    She was happy to let me leave without further harassment from her side.

As I was walking toward the exit i was behind this receptionist and noticed she had a body that made my mouth water.
    Every step she took i watched her ass. A nice gap below the bum cheeks. As we got to the door she said come back later tonight and maybe you might want to see me instead.
    Well i stopped in my tracks...looked her in the eye and said...i would like that!
    Then she said why don't you see me now rather than come back later. So i agreed. She got this huge shy smile on her face and blushed.
    She got the wl that was free to look after the door while she brought in the phone to answer calls.

We get into the room and she is horny as hell and revealed a very addictive figure with great tits and a smooth pussy.
    She told me she had been chatting online with some guys and it had made her a horny as hell. I jumped in the shower and i'm trying to hurry up and get on the bed.
    I felt this was going to be different from the usual one hour of...she sucks...then i lick pussy...then we fuck...then i go home.

This woman had everything i liked. Soft skin long hair and a sexy body. She performed oral without a condom and i was itching to do some daty.
    I got my way and was soon dining on a sweet pussy that responded perfectly with every move.
    She was holding my hand like bf/gf and playing with her clit while i was burying my tongue deep inside her. I really clicked with her.
    After 20 minutes of daty she yells out fuck me please...fuck my pussy. She pulls me up to get my cock inside her.

What happened next is what i did wrong!

She didn't reach over to grab a condom. I was kneeling between her legs waiting for her to do so.
    She was trying to pull my cock closer towards her pussy. I stopped her and said what about a condom?
    I could sense this woman was horny as hell after daty and when i stopped daty and came up for air i felt that she might want sex without a condom which has never happened to me before in any shop.
    I could see it in her eyes...just fuck my wet hole now you teasing bastard. lol.
    So stupid me...she went to grab the condom with a frown on her face but stopped herself and went back to putting my cock inside her. I let her!

We came together but i pulled out and cum on her belly. I have to say she was up in the top 5 of women i have ever fucked in 25 years.
    Moving along....that was six weeks ago. I went back the next night for more. Brilliant again. No condom.

I have been back to see her once a week for the last six weeks. It is very difficult to see her as she has to answer the door and phone but we manage.
    I pay for my hour but usually stay with her for up to 2 hours. Before and after sex we muck around in her office and talk.

Next week she has asked me to stay the night with her at the shop and sleep with her as she gets scared been on her own. So of course i have agreed.
    Everything is going along just as any guy would dream of. I put it to her about not using a condom and her response was...i was so horny and i could see that you are very clean...so i decided not to make you use one.
    I regret now that i didn't use one. I am foolish. I hope she is clean. Seven times without condoms now with this woman.

I am addicted to this babe. We call each other several times a day now and she has started to hint to me that i don't need to pay for my one hour anymore.

Please help me fellow punters!!!

Should i continue seeing her or run for my life?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get yourself tested before making any plans.

While you're at it, have her do the same.

BlueBirdDuke
    Quote Originally Posted by charliesexy69 View Post
    Should i continue seeing her or run for my life?
    Think of it this way...is she the only one you can get bareback sex from?
    It's a big pond out there my friend. Fish are aplenty.

You can always choose between the pain of Discipline and the pain of Regret.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I will get a test done tomorrow. Maybe i will hold off from seeing her until i get the results.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Sounds too good to be true!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    Get yourself tested before making any plans.

While you're at it, have her do the same.
    And I thought I was in trouble.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with others, too good to be true. Be very very careful there mate. I'd be straight up and ask her what is in it for her? what does she want to get out of it ... I would steer myself clear from this mate. good luck.

If something is too good to be true, then it probably is. Be careful bro!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How long does it take to get test results back from a gp? Where else can i get a test other than a gp that may be quicker?
    I am pretty confident that she was a wl in the past. Now she is working reception and owns 50% of the shop.
    Seriously the sex is topnotch and the vibes between us are strong and like lightning. But what i don't like is that i am fucking this woman in a shop like we are bf/gf.
    Don't get me wrong. I am having a wonderful time!!!

Maybe i will get my test done, start using condoms with her and enjoy the ride. It may not last for long. I really want to do this sleep over with her on Monday night.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the advise. I hear you. I must be careful. When i talk to her next on the phone i will ask her what she wants from me. She has asked me twice already would i like to marry her. Haha. Is she fuggin serious. I don't marry any woman that quickly. Also this week she demanded that i stop pulling out and instead cum inside her. So stupid me did. Arghhh!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she looking for citizenship? Harsh question, but something you should consider.
    Maybe her student visa or whatever she is here on has run out? Desperate times call for desperate measures.
    Do you come off as wealthy? Dress nice, nice phone, nice watch etc? For a chick to suggest marriage in such a short time frame is definitely suggests she has ulterior motives.
    Enjoy it while it lasts, but keep your eyes wide open.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by end user View Post
    Is she looking for citizenship? Harsh question, but something you should consider.
    Maybe her student visa or whatever she is here on has run out? Desperate times call for desperate measures.
    Do you come off as wealthy? Dress nice, nice phone, nice watch etc? For a chick to suggest marriage in such a short time frame is definitely suggests she has ulterior motives.
    Enjoy it while it lasts, but keep your eyes wide open.
    Not harsh at all, according to the previous post she's now trying to get herself up the duff!!

Something like you've suggested sounds pretty damn likely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Clearly true love in a brothel!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She has been in Australia for 10 years so i'm thinking its not about the visa.
    Anyway i will do as suggested by fellow punters and get tested and start wearing condoms.
    I feel that is my best bet at the moment. Furthermore i will put it to her what she wants from me.
    I believe it was something that just happened on the very first time we met. We were both attracted physically and she dropped her guard.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by charliesexy69 View Post
    Thank you for the advise. I hear you. I must be careful. When i talk to her next on the phone i will ask her what she wants from me. She has asked me twice already would i like to marry her. Haha. Is she fuggin serious. I don't marry any woman that quickly. Also this week she demanded that i stop pulling out and instead cum inside her. So stupid me did. Arghhh!
    One would normally say "There's the red flag", except in this case there are two!

Would be less concerned about the STD tests and more concerned about the paternity tests. Similar thing happened to me many years ago when I was young (it wasn't a WL though) and she insisted I cum inside her. Even though I did, I was fortunate enough to dodge a bullet. It didn't click in my youthful and horny mind immediately that she already had two kids to two different fathers, and I was in line to be #3. Got the hell out of that quick smart, which wasn't an easy thing to do as we had a strong connection as well as her being damn good.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Ask her if she is on the pill ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopsieDoodle View Post
    Similar thing happened to me many years ago when I was young (it wasn't a WL though) and she insisted I cum inside her. Even though I did, I was fortunate enough to dodge a bullet. It didn't click in my youthful and horny mind immediately that she already had two kids to two different fathers, and I was in line to be #3.
    Maybe they just want the Baby Bonus in order to pick up a new flat screen TV. :-P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro my advice is to run Dont walk to the doctors and get tested and then RUN dont walk to the hills..... playing with fire

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Another soap opera begins on the forum !
    And again I will crack the same old joke : if the girl has shaved pussy it will be "The Bald and the Beautiful"
    I love a good soapie! OK girls, let's make a strong pot of Bushells tea, open up a pack of Tim Tams, and pop a Valium and follow the drama.
    And if we want to be really naughty, let's open up a bottle of Sherry, or be extra naughty and have a few nips of Vickers Gin!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I gotta say this is by far the most interesting thread on aus99 just now.

Charlie bro - i reckon the lady just likes the feel of hot cum in her belly. Sure, get yourself tested but it sounds like youre both having a good ol time and there aint nothing wrong with that so dont listen to all those guys telling you to run or search for ulterior motives theyre just jealous or your good fortune carpe diem

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast