Thread: Bella.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bella.

Bella.

I usually write long massive reviews because I enjoy reliving the moment but I don’t have the time right now.

So a quick and nasty one :-)

Date of visit 14 June

Highlights:
    Great blow job skills.
    Pretty face, seems quite young.
    Nice legs.
    Nice personality with plenty of smiles but a little difficult to understand.
    Non-smoker.

Face and body: Attractive face, kind of Elvish I imagined for some reason. Not too good at describing facial features… Body slim and short 160 to 165 cm tall. Nice legs.Tits a B to C. I guess she has had a baby as she had soft stretchy skin on her stomach and tits (she did not have sagging fried eggs on a nail though :-)). Didn’t really bother me but it might bother some so I mention it.

Kissing: Lip sucking kissing only (no sign of tongue) and she seemed quite reserved with even that. I had to work, sucking at her lip to get even that much. But she did let me kiss her, sucking on her lip’s throughout the entire session. I still enjoyed it but more passionate kissing would have been better. She has sexy cute little hands with red nail polish and she did give me a hand job whilst kissing me which I loved.

The blow job: Quite a lot of suction and she responded well to my moans indicating what I liked. Which ended up being 3 to 5 hard sucks followed by ramming her throat down on my cock (she didn’t take it all the way but it still felt fantastic). It was spectacular and definitely the highlight of the punt. Unfortunately she does not offer CIM.

The sex: well as usual I enjoyed the blow job for as long as possible before putting on the dom. Sex was good in missionary and when I felt myself getting close I told her time for her on top to make me come. She said okay and ended up mounting me in a reverse cowgirl crouch. She pounded me hard and it wasn’t long before I felt I was going to have an amazing orgasm. “I’m coming soon” I tell her. She starts pounding even harder and I cry out, “I’m coming”.

She stops completely and starts to climb off. OMG WTF. She’s clearly misunderstood me… “Don’t stop! Don’t stop keep going!” She pounds me hard again but that 2 or 3 second break just as I was coming completely killed my orgasm. My come still pumped out into the dom but there was no pleasure in it.

Damn!!!! Massive anticlimax, literally! Hopefully she now understands that “I’m coming” doesn’t mean stop…

As such I was quite disappointed as I showered and left. And on my way home I realised that she had not given me my change. Double damn. I always prefer it when Sophie’s on as she gives you your change straight away while the others seem to give it to the girls to give you. And they don’t always remember….This was the 2nd time I’ve missed out on my change here…Before the act all I can think about is doing the act and after the act, I’m hurrying up to get home...So I dont remember either...

Would I see her again? Maybe. I did definitely love the way she sucked my cock. If she did CIM definitely. Speaking of blow job skills who do others recommend at this shop for great blow job skills, deep throat if possible, but definitely does CIM? I’m enjoying sex a lot more these days but miss spray painting a girls throat. I haven’t found a girl here who does CIM since yoyo left. Eva is on my list to try and I might try Cici again. Though last time Cici told me no as she had recently been to the dentist.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    You shouldn't have any problems with Eva....

Banned
    good to see a shorter and more precise report from this bro. At least I read the whole report, instead of just the first few lines.

well done. an improvement.

Shop Owner
    bella is working today , for booking 95241278