Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We need a Bris99 representative ! anyone interesting?

I always believe there are potentials for getting more FS and private outcalls agency in Brisbane and the Gold Coast to advertise here at this forum, it will surely generate more QLD traffics into the forum, more debates, more intels and more reviews, which ultimately will lead to better punting experiences for all members and guests.

One thing I am not too sure is the RnT shops, and again, this is probably the one area where most brothers are wanting more information - unfortunately, if the RnT shops do advertise here in the forum, would that automatically imply that the shops are providing some sort of sexual services since the very fact that this is an adult webiste/forum. It will be pretty hard to argue! If you are supposed to be a legit shop - then what the bloody hell are you advertising on this website for??

Can all you more knowledgable Queensland brothers throw some lights into this?

Will it be a good thing if say 20-30 local RnT shops all starting to advertise here - would that mean the police and the local councils will pick them out one by one?

What do you guys think ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I always believe there are potentials for getting more FS and private outcalls agency in Brisbane and the Gold Coast to advertise here at this forum, it will surely generate more QLD traffics into the forum, more debates, more intels and more reviews, which ultimately will lead to better punting experiences for all members and guests.

One thing I am not too sure is the RnT shops, and again, this is probably the one area where most brothers are wanting more information - unfortunately, if the RnT shops do advertise here in the forum, would that automatically imply that the shops are providing some sort of sexual services since the very fact that this is an adult webiste/forum. It will be pretty hard to argue! If you are supposed to be a legit shop - then what the bloody hell are you advertising on this website for??

Can all you more knowledgable Queensland brothers throw some lights into this?

Will it be a good thing if say 20-30 local RnT shops all starting to advertise here - would that mean the police and the local councils will pick them out one by one?

What do you guys think ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

We're thinking on the same vein. I can't foresee the massage shops advertise here ...... Leave 'em alone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    We're thinking on the same vein. I can't foresee the massage shops advertise here ...... Leave 'em alone
    Yes, or police shut them down an you out of job.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Brownwallaby - why don't you put your hand up for it? Or by the time the votes are in will you be in jail copping it up the arse from some dude as a result of you assaulting too many massage girls?

Fuck off you crook
    Agree. Brownwallaby do questionable action.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How about we get some more moderators before we gets reps.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    so I assume Brainsex is the new admin here ?

thank you for your interest, we are looking for sales and moderator

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the moderator a fulltime position and how much does it pay?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also - why does brisbane need a separate site moderator? Cant one person do the job for the entire aus99 site?

Banned
    I be interest of moderator

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    Also - why does brisbane need a separate site moderator? Cant one person do the job for the entire aus99 site?
    Yeah, that would work. One person to be online 24/7 and read every post in every section.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank79 View Post
    I be interest of moderator

Ha ha, yes vote 1 for Hank/mick for moderator.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading every post in every thread is hardly a big job and it goes without saying the site wouldnt require 24/7 moderation

One person to remove any blatantly offensive posts and delete griefers/spammers sounds fine. Wilisno has been doing a good job up until now. Im wondering why we need another mod

Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Yeah, that would work. One person to be online 24/7 and read every post in every section.

Banned
    need houner moderator to help honest revew of girls.....I think I try to be moderator if let me I think.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A moderator should be able to show ruthlessness when needed. Certainly not a job for me. I'm way too nice, always have a soft spot for people in need of help like Hank79 or Mick Aussie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    Reading every post in every thread is hardly a big job and it goes without saying the site wouldnt require 24/7 moderation

One person to remove any blatantly offensive posts and delete griefers/spammers sounds fine. Wilisno has been doing a good job up until now. Im wondering why we need another mod
    Well then you obviously have no life outside of this forum if you think 1 person can do it properly. You must think the mod has no job and no social life at all. What happens if the only mod is sick or wants to go away for a couple of weeks etc? Besides, I'm really not sure why it is your place to question what the current mods need or want.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not my place to question? lol - we're talking about the admin of a punters forum not the queen of australia, ill say what I think, stop being a twit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12