Thread: Revisitws Lala - an unbelievable sex bomb from HKG

Banned

Revisitws Lala - an unbelievable sex bomb from HKG

I tried Lala once a week ago and felt very happy. Roger gave me a $20 discount code for my next visit after my AR. Even better.

Lala does not work often in this shop and I kept asking Roger when will she work again. Roger finally sent me a message that she will work today and tomorrow. Therefore, I immediately made booking to see this sex bomb from Hong Kong, trying to be her first customer today while she has not been made tired by other brothers. As I am not convenient to go after the special time, I got Roger's agreement to let me use the discount during the special promotion period, but I have to pay a minimum of $70, which as he said, the best price for good girls in Sydney. I fully agree.

After Lala saw me, she remembered me and smiled madly. She still remembered that I made her come twice. She reaffirmed to me that her orgaisms were real and she enjoyed so much that her legs were very sored afterwards (almost could not walk down the stairs, I have seen this before with other girls having lots of orgaisms with me and so I knew that she was not lying.)

She was using all her charms to please me today and in reply I made her come many times again. I watched her change in facial expression while I was fucking her, noting that her cheeks turned from white to pinky, and her eye lids turning black. I knew I made her come again. These changes indicate that the girl really came. False moanings will not have these kind of color changes in her face. She told me that I conquered her completely. I felt happy, very happy to have 007's fucking ability. To be fair to her, the credit must go to this girl, who displayed all the slut's tricks. Without her seductions, my dick could not work so strongly.

As she is only working once a week, if I wish to enjoy her again, I need to wait for another week, as well as waiting for Roger's second discount voucher. In fact, before I left the shop, I promised Lala to see her next week as she is too attractive to me.

Banned
    Thanks bro akkw for your after report of lala

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

now you have another voucher to be redeem in ur next visit

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

Banned
    Lala is avaliable today

Ready now til late