Thread: Ayumi well worth a visit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar

Ayumi well worth a visit.

Booked Ayumi for One hour today Saturday 15th December 2012

Was ushered into room three by Angie followed closely by Ayumi.
    I hand the cash to Ayumi who headed off to settle the transaction she was back in a flash I was still in the shower.

Ayumi is Chinese I think may be part Japanese she is a thin small size 6 about 150 cm tall with large size C breasts. She is in her 30's I would guess and very attractive.

She undresses than comes over to me where I am now drying off and gives me a kiss on the lips I finish drying and grab her and we engage in a dfk.

We then move to the bed and continue kissing for quite some time eventually she sits up so I pull her back down and roll her onto her back I spread her legs so I can kneel between them and continue kissing her.
    I work my way down her neck and onto her ears she obviously enjoys this so I continue for some time before moving down her body kissing her as I go and then kiss around those beautiful boobs before finally taking her nipple in my mouth and caressing her breast at the same time. She is very sensitive and giggles every now and then with delight. I slow down and continue a little more gently so as not to turn her off.

She obviously likes this so I continue for some time before working my way down her body to arrive at a beautifully trimmed pussy I kiss and lick all around it before finally slipping my tongue into her now wet pussy.
    It isn't long before she is arching her back and pushing her pussy into my mouth I slip a finger inside her she puts her and on mine but doesn't stop me as she is now fully arched and moaning before she explodes in an orgasm her whole body shutters she pulls my finger out.
    I move up and lay beside her we embrace in a dfk.

After some time she sits up and moves down kissing my body as she goes and she eventually works her way down to my rock hard member and takes it in her mouth after running her tongue up and down the shaft a few times. She does a good BBBJ but not deep throat and has a great technique with her tongue on the end of my member.

I say sex now and she grabs the condom and doms me up. We start off in missionary I can feel her tight hot pussy grabbing my now throbbing cock, it isn't long before it all becomes too much for me and I explode inside her. Every now and then you have one of those really great orgasms and this was one of those occasions.
    I look at her and she has this great smile on her face and grabs me and kisses me we lay there both exhausted, I get off and we both shower .

We look at the clock there is about 10 minutes to go, she says massage I say no thank you cuddle so we lay on the bed arm in arm kissing now and then.
    Time comes to an end and I have indeed been fortunate to spend an hour with one of the best GFE girls at 533.

Ayumi is great value for money and a must see again girl.

Great report LW, I have seen Ayumi a few times now and she is always up for it. I have unfortunately never clicked with her but that's why we punt

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyk View Post
    Great report LW, I have seen Ayumi a few times now and she is always up for it. I have unfortunately never clicked with her but that's why we punt
    Thats right its all about chemistry and there seems to be some between me and Ayumi, and that usually makes for a great punt.

I saw a girl on Friday at another shop she was attractive slim nice boobs did BBBJ, Kissing, Daty, Sex in various positions but there was no chemistry and it was a mechanical type of experience, so yes cant beat a bit of a connection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Ayumi early in the year - seriously, I have yet to see a any real bad review of her.

I think Yumi is one of those girls that always gives good service and looks after the customer, the only real thing then is wether you connect or have any chemistry with her, if you do it turns out to be a great punt if you dont then its just a good punt.

There are a few girls at 533 very similar in this regard, Jenny, Shelly, Sue, come to mind I am sure there are others.

Banned
    Great report.