Since there was a higher but reasonable price i thought i would conform and give a proper AR with some structure similar to some of this forums star authors but probaly not as long.

Girl Summary:
Name: Mai
Shop: Ginza
Nat: Japanese, 100%
Breast: Natural D cups, very responsive to nipple licking.
Face: 9/10, Cute natural look, long black hair, i wish it was more brown.
Body: 9/10 Caramel latte coloured skin with bikini tan lines, flat tummy
DFK: Yes - Very passionate kisser, well with me she was anyway.
BBBJ: Yes - 8/10 she did a little DT and gagged a bit, but carried on sucking.
Sex: 9/10 Warning: very tight i was making her squeal with just the tip of my dick, which eventually slid in after she juiced up. 2 shots for the hour. When i was on top i felt her claws in my back when i was pumping her, hence the reference to Wolverine.
Massage: didnt get to try. didnt want to try it, its FS not massage shop.

Kelly Hu 1.jpg

Things started off great as i walked into the room hearing Benny Benassi - I love my sex playing from the mix CD i had made earlier in the year. Mai walked in in a small sexy black mini dress. OMG, OMG, OMG 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10!!!! this girl was amazing my heart was racing but at the same time i was trying to play it cool, enter my dry joke about the CD playing was created by me Gucci...then i was thinking, huge fail on the joke how do i bring it back? how do i was always bring it when i fail a joke with a girl, make a comment on their beauty, face, hair...so i did, success she was smiling and laughing.

After having a shower i returned to find her without the black dress on oh WOW! weve never met before but she just jumped on me and hugged me....then came the DFK, heavy breathing and lots of tongue, my head went light and it felt like i had just done a line of Peru's finest Coca-ina, iwas floating mid air, so Mai guided me gently onto the bed. Then i blew my load twice. The End. Sorry i couldnt do a long one, ill leave that for our Super AR writing brothers.

Return:????? Highly Likely, great value from an amazing girl. I hope she works again because i will definately be booking her.
Value for money:Yes, perhaps too much value, this girl is worth alot more that $200 per hour. Shhhh dont tell her i said that. ahahaha.

Get back to work:
Lunch Buddy: Hey where have you been? i was calling you.
Me: (no reply looking blank)
Lunch Buddy: clicking her fingers in my face - Hello, Hello, what are you, high?
Me: (thinking to myself)Yep, im High on Mai.

Enjoy Brothers